加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

功夫熊猫 中英文台词 红色部分为语言点注记 (六)

(2011-12-13 16:00:54)
标签:

杂谈

养兵千日 用兵一时

This is what you trained me for.

 

虎妞!

Tigress!

 

别想拦我!

Don't try and stop me.

 

我们不是要拦你

We're not trying to stop you.

 

什么?

What?

 

我们是要跟你并肩作战

We're coming with you!

 

怎么啦? 我不开心就吃不行吗?

What? I eat when I'm upset   OK?

 

不需要解释

No need to explain.

 

我还以为是皮猴儿呢他总把杏仁饼干藏在架子最上面

I thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.

 

别跟猴哥说

Don't tell Monkey.

 

- 看看你 - 我知道 我让你看了恶心

- Look at you. - Yeah   I know   I disgust you.

 

我是说 你是怎么爬上去的?

No   I mean   how did you get up there?

 

不晓得 我只是...

I don't know. I guess that...

 

不晓得 我只是想着饼干

I don't know. I was getting a cookie.

 

然后你就瞬间离地十尺

Yet you are ten feet off the ground.

 

而且还做出了完美的一字马

And you have done a perfect split.

 

不是啦 这只是...

No   this? This is just...

 

误打误撞

...an accident.

 

根本就没有什么误打误撞

There are no accidents.

p.s.  Every one is meant for something in this world.

跟我来

Come with me.

 

我知道你为教我武功  故弄玄虚

I know you're trying to be all mystical and kung fuey...

 

但也至少告诉我现在是去哪吧?

...but could you at least tell me where we're going?

 

...

You dragged me...

 

让我累死累活爬上来...

...all the way out here...

 

就为了让我洗白白?

...for a bath?

 

熊猫

Panda...

 

这池神圣之泪可不是给你洗腋窝的

...we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.

p.s. armpits

这是池...

The Pool of...

 

这是乌龟大师参透禅机的地方

This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...

Unravel: (for questions to)solve/ (for threads to)stop being twisted/ (for a company to)fall apart

两极调和 心无旁骛

...of harmony and focus.

 

这就是功夫的

This is the birthplace...

 

发源地

...of kung fu.

 

你想学功夫吗?

Do you want to learn kung fu?

 

当然

Yeah!

 

那么我就是你的师傅

Then I am your master!

 

明白

OK!

 

不要哭

Don't cry.

 

知道了

OK.

 

当你一心想着功夫

When you focus on kung fu

p.s.  focus/concentrate

心无杂念

when you concentrate...

 

你就会散发出体臭

...you stink.

p.s. you smell bad.

不过那也许是我的错

Perhaps that is my fault.

 

我不该一成不变 像教导"五杰"一样教导你

I cannot train you the way I have trained the Five.

 

不过现在我明白了 要你学好武功

I now see that the way to get through to you...

p.s. get through to   come across=be expressed clearly

就得靠这个

...is with this.

 

太棒了 我饿死了

Oh   great   'cause I am hungry.

 

很好

Good.

 

你有点长进的时候 就可以吃了

When you have been trained   you may eat.

 

授业开始

Let us begin.

 

熊猫 你先请

After you   panda.

 

这么简单?

Just like that?

 

不需要仰卧起坐?不需要十里跑步?

No sit-ups?   No ten-mile hike?

 

我起誓教你武功 你也学有所成 你可以尽情享用了

I vowed to train you   and you have been trained. You are free to eat.

 

多吃点

Enjoy.

 

Hey!

 

我说了你可以尽情享用 来个饺子

I said you are free to eat. Have a dumpling.

 

Hey!

 

尽情享用

You are free to eat.

 

- 我行吗?!?! - 你行吗?!

- Am I?! - Are you?!

 

我不饿

I'm not hungry.

 

师傅

Master.

 

砍断吊桥!

Cut it!

 

"龙武士"怎么没来?

Where's the Dragon Warrior?

 

你怎么知道我不是?

How do you know you're not looking at her?

 

你以为我这么好忽悠?

You think I'm a fool?

 

我知道你不是 你们都不是

I know you're not the Dragon Warrior. None of you!

 

我听说了他是从天而降的火球

I heard how he fell out of the sky in a ball of fire.

 

他才是武士 前无古人

That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen.

 

- 肥波? - 那就是他的名字?肥波

- Po? - So that is his name. Po.

 

我终于棋逢对手

Finally   a worthy opponent.

p.s.  a perfect match    opponent=rival

这场对决将流传万世

Our battle will be legendary!

 

我们来拉住  你去帮她

We've got this. Help her.

 

猴哥!

Monkey!

 

拿着

Go!

 

我在想什么

What was I thinking?!

 

螳螂!

Mantis!

 

快啊!

Now!

 

师傅把你们调教得不错

Shifu taught you well.

 

不过并没倾囊相授

But he didn't teach you everything.

 

你表现不错 熊猫

You have done well   panda.

 

表现不错? 表现不错

Done well? Done well?

 

我表现彪悍

I've done awesome!

 

真英雄无不谦逊有加

The mark of a true hero is humility.

Humility=modesty, humbleness    humidity:wetness

虽然这样说 你表现确实...

But   yes   you have done...

 

彪悍

...awesome.

 

伙计们? 伙计们 他们挂了!

Guys? Guys?! They're dead!

 

不对 还在呼吸 睡着了吗? 眼睛睁着呢

No   they're breathing. They're asleep? But their eyes are open.

 

我们根本不是对手 都被点穴了

We were no match for his nerve attach.

 

他越来越强大了

He's gotten stronger.

 

? 大龙吗?变强大了?

Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?

 

他太快了

He's too fast!

 

不好意思 肥波

Sorry   Po.

 

我以为我们可以阻止他的

I thought we could stop him.

 

他本来可以杀了你们的

He could have killed you.

 

那他为什么没呢?

Why didn't he?

 

让你们活着回来引发恐惧

So you could come back and strike fear into our hearts. But it won't work.

p.s. strike fear into someone’s heart.

我可不会着他的道

It might. I mean   a little.

 

我真的吓死了

I'm pretty scared.

 

你可以打败他的 熊猫

You can defeat him   panda!

 

你在说笑吧? 我是说...

Are you kidding? If they can't?!

 

他们都不行 他们可是"盛怒五杰" 我只是 一个我而已

They're five masters. I'm just one me.

 

但是 你拥有一样任何人都没有的东西

But you will have the one thing that no one else does.

 

你真的相信我已经准备好了?

You really believe I'm ready?

 

是的

You are...

 

肥波

...Po.

 

尽揽龙轴

Behold the Dragon Scroll.

p.s.  behold (formal)=look at

现在它是你的了

It is yours.

 

等等 如果我读了它的话会怎么样

Wait. What happens when I read it?

 

没人知道 但传说你甚至聆听到蝴蝶振翅之音

Legend says you will be able to hear a butterfly's wing beat.

 

真的?

Really? That's cool.

 

是的 能在至深之洞中明察秋毫

Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.

 

能在至深之洞中明察秋毫

You will feel the universe in motion around you.

p.s.  in motion=moving

哇哦! 我能打烂墙吗?

Can I punch through walls?

p.s.  punch a hole as if using a puncher

- 我能连做四个后空翻吗? - 心无杂念

- Do a quadruple back flip? - Focus.

Flip a coin   cf   flap wings

- 我能...? - 心无杂念

- Will I...? - Focus.

 

- 心无杂念 - 好的 好的

- Focus. - Oh   yeah   yeah.

 

肥波 认真读 然后完成你的使命

Read it   Po   and fulfill your destiny.

 

读吧 成为

Read it and become...

 

"龙武士"!

...the Dragon Warrior.

 

根本打不开

It's impossible to open.

 

加油 加油

OK. Come on   baby. Come on now.

 

谢谢

Thank you.

 

也许是我刚才已经弄松了吧?

I probably loosened it up for you though.

p.s.  loose adj.   loosen v.   short shorten  large enlarge

好了 开始了

OK   here goes.

 

- 是空白 - ?

- It's blank. - What?!

p.s. empty    a blank note.

- 是的 你看 - 禁止旁人看的

- Here   look. - No   I am forbidden to look upon...

 

空白 ...

Blank. I don't...

 

我想不通

I don't understand.

 

好吧 就是说

OK. So   like...

 

乌龟也不过就是只疯癫老龟

...Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.

 

乌龟比我们大家都要英明

No. Oogway was wiser than us all.

 

拜托 面对现实 他只不过是碰巧选上了我

Oh   come on! Face it he picked me by accident.

 

我当然不是什么"龙武士" 开什么玩笑

Of course I'm not the Dragon Warrior. Who am I kidding?

 

但是谁来阻止大龙呢?

But who will stop Tai Lung?

 

他会毁了一切 并杀了每个人的

He'll destroy everything and everyone.

 

不会的

No.

 

疏散整个山谷 你们必须保护村民们免受大龙愤怒的残暴

Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.

 

- 那您怎么办呢 师傅? - 我来迎战他

- What about you   Master? - I will fight him.

 

- 什么? - 我可以尽可能久的拖延

- What? - I can hold him off long enough

Put sb off

这样大家都能全身而退

for everyone to escape.

 

但是 师傅 他会杀了你的

But   Shifu   he'll kill you.

 

那我就为我的错误付出代价了

Then I will finally have paid for my mistake.

 

都听我说

Listen to me   all of you.

 

没有我 你们也要继续走下去

It is time for you to continue your journey without me.

 

身为你们的师傅 我十分自豪

I am very proud to have been your master.

p.s.  c.f.  I am very proud to be your master.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有