加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

英语情景剧剧本:新龟兔赛跑

(2013-05-30 10:02:36)
标签:

英语情景剧剧本:新龟

教育

分类: 小学英语情景剧剧本
 

Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look.

  (伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)

  The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.

  (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。)


  Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match?

  (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)


  Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again?

  (小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)


  Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.

  (是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。)


  Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.

  (兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。)


  Monkey: Oh, so it is.

  (原来是这样。)


  Together: ( Music)...!

  
Monkey: Everybody, the match begins.

  (各就各位,比赛开始了。)


  I’m the referee.

  (我是裁判)


  Hare and tortoise, ready?

  (小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)


  Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on!

  (亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)


  Have some coffee.

  (喝些咖啡。)


  Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all.

  (妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。)


  Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way.

  (它可以让你精精神神的。)


  My little dear! Drink it quickly!

(亲爱的!快点喝了它!)

  Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin.

  (兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。)


  Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin.

  (啊!比赛要开始了。)


  Monkey: Please ready, go!

  (预备,跑!)


  Birds: Come on, come on!

  (加油,加油!)


  Tortoise will be the winner.

  (乌龟赢!)


  Tortoise will be the winner.

  (乌龟赢!)


  Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft.

  (我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。)


  I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.

  (树下睡觉舒舒服服的。)


  This time I won’t sleep.

  (这次我不会再睡了。)


  Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one?

  (这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 ?哪条啊?)


  Mom, mom, help me, help me!

  (妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。)


  Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right.

  (小兔,我告诉你,向右。)


  Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast!

  (啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)


  Come on, come on!

  (我得加油了!)


  He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right wayNo!

  (他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!)


  After I run farther, he will turn to the left,

  (等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。)


  Then I will lose the match.

  (那我就要输了这场比赛。)


  Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster!

  (哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)


  Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way.

  (小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。
)

  
Come back, come back.

  (回来,回来。)

 My friends come and help me!

  (伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)


  Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast?

  (乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)


  Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time?

  (哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)


  Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way.

  (兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。)


  Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there?

  (哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)


  Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way?

  (你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)


  Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me.

  (我说了,但是她不相信我。)


  She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.”

  (她说妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。我不能相信你。


  Mother hare: Yes, I said that.

  (我是说过。)


  My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please!

  (我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)


  Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her.

  (兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。)


  Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy.

  (乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)


  The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me.

  (比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。咳!)


  Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match.

  (兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。)


  Let’s call her backOK?

  (让我们把她喊回来吧!)


  Together: Yes, you are right. OK!

  (是的,你说的对。)


  Hare, hare, come back. Come back.

  (小兔,小兔,回来。回来。)

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有