电影:美国队长3 台词选段
(2016-05-14 22:10:17)| 分类: 影视英语 |
What the hell was that? - Everyone's got a gimmick now.
你有一个金属的手臂?这是真棒,伙计!
You have a metal arm? That is awesome, dude!
在过去的年中,你们滥用职权,毫无监管和纪律
For the
past
世界各国政府再也无法忍受你们这样子,这是一份协议
That's an arrangement the governments of the world can no longer tolerate.
但我认为,我们还有一个解决方案
But I think we have a solution.
索科维亚超级英雄监管协议
The Sokovia accords.
由117个国家批准
Approved by 117 countries.
协议明确指出,复仇者联盟不得不再是一个私人组织
It states, that the Avengers shall no longer be a private organization.
相反,他们会一个联合国专家小组的监督下运作,
Instead, they'll operate under the supervision of a United Nations Panel,
由这个小组去评估和指挥
only when and if that Panel deems it necessary.
复仇者联盟的创立初衷是使世界变得更加安全
The Avengers were formed to make the world a safer place.
我觉得我们做到了这一点
I feel we've done that.
队长请你告诉我,你知道雷神和绿巨人现在身处何方吗?
Tell me captain, do you know where Thor and Banner are right now?
如果我把一份万公吨核武器投错了地方,
If I
misplaced a couple of
你知道这绝对会有后果的
you can bet there'd be consequences
妥协 重组 这就是世界运作的规则
Compromise. Reassurance. That's how the world works.
相信我,这已经是折衷方案了
Believe me, this is the middle ground.
所以,会有突发情况
So, there are contingencies
天后,联合国在维也纳开会批准该协定
所以,你们内部商量一下
So, talk it over.
如果我们不喜欢这样的决定呢?
And if we come to a decision you don't like?
那你们就可以退休了
Then you retire.
自从8年前,斯塔克先生宣布自己是钢铁侠,
In the
8
超级英雄的人数已成倍增长
the number of noted enhanced persons hasgrown exponentially.
而在同一时期,
And during the same period
潜在的世界级灾难的数量
the number of potentially world-ending events
也在成倍地
has risen at a commissive rate.
你是说这是我们的错吗?
Are you saying it's our fault?
我说有可能是因果关系
I'm saying there maybe a causality.
我们这些超级英雄吸引了的极大的挑战
Our very strength invites challenge.
挑战煽动冲突
Challenge incites conflict.
和冲突......孕育着灾难
And conflict... breeds catastrophe.
监管
Oversight.
监管是不是一个随手拈来的想法
Oversight is not an idea that could be dismissed out-of-hand.
B !
Boom.
托尼,你这是一反常态的安静
Tony, you're being uncharacteristically non-hyper verbal.
这是因为他已经打定了主意
That's because he's already made up his mind.
玛格丽特·卡特被称为大多数作为神盾局的创始人
Margaret Carter was known to most as a founder of SHIELD.
但在我心目中,我只知道她是佩吉阿姨
But I just knew her as Aunt Peggy.
她在她的办公室的照片
She had a photograph in her office.
佩吉阿姨站在旁边的肯尼迪总统
Aunt Peggy standing next to JFK.
作为一个孩子,感觉这很酷
As a kid, that was pretty cool.
但是,这是一个身负重任的工作
But, it was a lot to live up to.
这就是为什么我从来没有告诉任何人我们是亲戚
Which is why I never told anyone we were related.
有一次我问她怎么设法掌握外交和间谍活动
I asked her once how she managed to master diplomacy and espionage
在那个个女性备受歧视的年代,
at a time when no one wanted to see a woman succeed at either.
她说,当你觉得可以妥协的时候,要适时妥协
And she said, compromise when you can.
当你觉得不能妥协,那么就要坚守你的信念
When you can't, don't.
即使每个人都告诉你,你认为正确的事情是错的
Even if everyone is telling you that something wrong is something right.
即使全世界都在告诉叫你挪开
Even if the whole world is telling you to move.
但是这是你的责任,像一棵树那样去坚守
It is your duty, to plant yourself like a tree,
看着他们的眼睛,他们说:“不......
look them in they eye and say, " No...
... 你挪开
... you move.
一个在外部力量摧毁的帝国可以崛起
An empire toppled by its enemies can rise again.
但是一个内部分裂的帝国.
But one which crumples from within...
将永远灭亡
that's dead
...永远
... forever.
我知道这条道路
I know that road.

加载中…