加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

电影 王牌特工经典台词

(2016-01-28 21:27:25)
标签:

王牌特工

分类: 影视英语

翻译来源:深影字幕组

 

黑王子酒吧

你父亲去世那天,是我疏忽了

The day your father died, I missed something.

如果不是他挺身而出……

And if it weren't for his courage...

 

我的过失会让在场的所有人都付出生命的代价

my mistake would have cost the lives of every man present.

所以是我欠他的

So I owe him.

你父亲是个勇敢的人

Your father was a brave man.

还是个好人

A good man.

查阅了你的档案后……

And having read your files...

我觉得你父亲他肯定会对你选择的人生失望透顶

I think he'd be bitterly disappointed in the choices you've made.

 

你没资格这样说我

You can't talk to me like that.

 

高智商

Huge I.Q.

小学时表现极为出色

Great performance at primary school.

然后一落千丈

And it all went tits up.

 

吸毒,小偷小摸,游手好闲

Drugs, petty crime. Never had a job.

你以为工作满大街都是吗?

You think there's a lot of jobs going around here, do you?

 

 

 

这解释不了你为何放弃了你的爱好

Doesn't explain why you gave up your hobbies.

 

 

 

你连续两年蝉联地区举办的十岁以下儿童……

First prize, regional Under-s gymnastics...

体操比赛第一名

two years in a row.

你教练曾视你为奥运队的人才

Your coach had you pegged as Olympic team material.

 

对,跟那样的后爸生活在一起……

Yeah, well, when you grow up around someone like my stepdad...

不想学新的东西都难

you pick up new hobbies pretty quick.

总是把错误推到别人身上

Of course. Always someone else's fault.

 

你退出海军陆战队又该埋怨谁呢?

Who's to blame for you quitting the Marines?

 

 

 

你在训练中表现优异……

You were halfway through training,

 

 

 

却中途放弃了

doing brilliantly, but you gave up.

 

 

 

因为我妈妈她疯了

Because my mum went mental.

 

 

 

她总是说我会像我爸爸那样丢下她

Banging on about losing me as well as my dad.

 

 

 

我们才不会给你们这样的势利小人当炮灰

Didn't want me being cannon fodder for snobs like you.

 

 

 

你们总是高高在上的,对我这样的人指手画脚……

Judging people like me from your ivory towers...

但从没想过我们这样做的原因

with no thought about why we do what we do.

我们别无选择,知道吗?

We ain't got much choice. You get me?

如果我们和你一样,含着银汤匙出身……

And if we was born with the same silver spoon up our arses...

即使不比你优秀,至少也能和你一样

we'd do just as well as you. If not, better.

 

这些年轻人也是……

Some more examples of young men...

只要有银制灵药就能成功的例子吗?

who simply need a silver suppository?

 

不,他们是例外。走吧

No, they're exceptions. Come on.

为何,我们还没喝完呢

Nonsense. We haven't finished our drinks.

 

 

听着,小伙子们……

GALAHAD: Um, listen, boys...

 

 

 

我今天心情不太好,所以……

I've had a rather emotional day...

不管你们对艾格西有什么不满……

so whatever your beef with Eggsy is,

 

我相信都是事出有因的……

and I'm sure it's well-founded...

 

如果你们能让我们单独待会……

I'd appreciate it enormously...

 

让我好好喝完这杯可口的吉尼斯黑啤……

if you could just leave us in peace...

我将不胜感激

until I finish this lovely pint of Guinness.

你最好少管闲事,老头子

You should get out of the way, Granddad,

拳头可是不长眼

or you'll get hurt and all.

 

 

借过

Excuse me.

如果你想找个牛郎玩玩……

If you're looking for another rent boy,

可以去史密斯街的转角处看看

they're on the corner of Smith street.

不知礼……

Manners...

 

无以……

maketh...

 

 

 

立也

man.

 

 

 

知道这句话的意思吗?

Do you know what that means?

 

 

 

不知道的话让我就给你上一课吧

Then let me teach you a lesson.

 

 

 

(GROANS)

 

 

 

我们是要这样傻站一整天,还是要来痛快打一架?

Are we going to stand around here all day, or are we going to fight?

 

不好意思

Sorry about that.

 

 

 

我只是需要发泄一下

Needed to let off a little steam.

 

 

我发誓,从这一刻起,我会保持沉默

If there's one thing I can do, it's keep my mouth shut.

 

 

 

你不会告诉别人吗?

You won't tell a soul? Ask the feds.

 

 

 

事实上,我从没出卖过别人

I've never grassed anyone up.

 

 

 

- 这是承诺吗?

- 我以性命担保

- Is that a promise?

- On my life!

 

 

我现在就可以杀了你……

I could kill you right now...

 

 

 

而且没人会知道!

and no one in the whole world will notice!

 

 

 

但我知道

GALAHAD OVER SPEAKER: But I would.

 

 

 

我手上掌握的证据足够……

I have enough evidence on your activities...

 

 

 

让你在监狱里度过余生……

to have you locked up for the rest of your life...

 

 “金士曼裁缝店”

 

 

我看见了一个有潜力的年轻人

I see a young man with potential.

 

 

 

一个忠诚的年轻人

A young man who is loyal.

 

 

 

他可以完成使命

Who can do as he's asked.

 

 

 

而且想有所作为

And who wants to do something good with his life.

 

 

 

你看过电影《颠倒乾坤》吗?

Did you see the film Trading Places?

 

 

 

没有

No.

 

 

 

那《尼基塔》呢?

How about Nikita?

 

 

 

《风月俏佳人》呢?

Pretty Woman?

 

 

 

好吧

All right.

 

 

 

我想说的是,没有含着银汤勺出生……

My point is, that the lack of a silver spoon...

 

 

 

让你的人生有点曲折艰难……

has set you on a certain path...

 

 

 

但你可以选择改变

but you needn't stay on it.

 

 

 

只要你准备好适应并学习,你就可以逆转

If you're prepared to adapt and learn, you can transform.

 

 

 

哦,就像《窈窕淑女》里面那样吗?

Oh, like in My Fair Lady.

 

 

 

你真让人惊喜

Well, you're full of surprises.

 

 

 

对,就像《窈窕淑女》那样

Yes, like My Fair Lady.

 

 

 

现在,我要给你一个……

Only, in this case, I'm offering you...

 

 

 

成为金士曼的机会

the opportunity to become a Kingsman.

 

 

 

裁缝吗?

A tailor?

 

 

 

王牌特工

A Kingsman agent.

 

 

 

像间谍一样?

Like a spy?

 

 

 

类似

Of sorts.

 

 

 

感兴趣吗?

Interested?

 

 

 

你觉得我还有可失去的吗?

You think I've got anything to lose?

从年起……

Since ...

 

 

 

金士曼就为世界上最有权势的人服务

Kingsman tailors have clothed the world's most powerful individuals.

 

 

 

在年,他们中的一大部分人……

By , a great number of them had...

 

 

 

在一战中失去了继承人

lost their heirs to World War One.

 

 

 

这意味着一大笔钱没有人继承

That meant a lot of money going uninherited.

 

许多掌权者都想要保卫和平,保护生命

And a lot of powerful men with a desire to preserve peace and protect life.

而我们的创建者意识到他们可以利用财富和影响力……

Our founders realized that they could channel that wealth and influence...

帮助更多的人

for the greater good.

我们的冒险就这样开始了

And so began our other venture.

一个拥有最高度自由裁判权的……

An independent, international intelligence agency...

 

独立国际情报机构

operating at the highest level of discretion.

 

没有政治和官僚主义……

Above the politics and bureaucracy...

 

这些瓦解政府手下间谍组织的问题

that undermine the integrity of government-run spy organizations.

 

 

 

西装是现代绅士的铠甲

The suit is a modern gentleman's armor.

王牌特工就是新时代的骑士

And the Kingsman agents are the new knights.

 

 

集合

MERLIN: Fall in.

 

 

 

女士们先生们,我是梅林

Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Merlin.

 

 

 

你们即将经历的……

You are about to embark...

 

 

 

可能是这世上最危险的工作面试

on what is probably the most dangerous job interview in the world.

 

 

 

你们当中仅有一人……

One of you, and only one of you,

 

 

 

会成为下一个兰斯洛特

will become the next Lancelot.

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有