标签:
杂谈 |
http://ww4/large/7219e65bjw1ely7cv0aabj20f0090mxd.jpg
西雅图未眠夜
1.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your order takes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
2.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again. 真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
3.我喜欢并习惯了对变化的东西保持着距离,这样才会知道什么是最不会被时间抛弃的准则。比如爱一个人,充满变数,我于是后退一步,静静的看着,直到看见真诚的感情。
4.Destiny is something we've invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.
所谓命运不过是托辞,因为我们无法忍受所有事情的发生都是偶然的这样的事实。
5.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to be someone that anyone settles for.
你不必将就我,我不愿成为任何人将就的对象。
6.What if someone you never met, someone you never saw, someone you never knew was the only someone for you?
7.When you're attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attracted to their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just two neuroses knowing they're a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对、地设一双。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.It's now or never.
此刻不做永无机会
"Never" is a frightening word.
永无是个可怕的字眼
We'd be fools to let happiness pass us by.
错过幸福,我们就是傻子
Winter must be cold for those with no warm memories.
没有温暖回忆的 冬季多冷啊
We've already missed the spring.
我们已错过春天
10.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人.
11.When you added them all up, it just meant we were supposed to be together.
And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her.
It was like coming home...
only to no home I'd ever known.
I was just taking her hand...
to help her out of a car...
and I knew it.
It was like-
- Magic.