加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

学位英语考试  翻译

(2012-08-28 12:11:46)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 自考试题

 

Part IV  Translation

 

66. There is more entertainment in a good book than in a month of typical TV programming.

一本好书带给人的乐趣胜过一个月中所有典型的电视节目带给人的乐趣。

67. His failure to observe the safety regulations resulted in an accident to the machinery.

他没有遵守安全规则,结果机器出了故障。

68. We have the pleasure to introduce ourselves to you with a view to building up business relations with your firm.

我们有幸向您自我介绍,以期与贵公司建立业务关系。

69. These reports provide information on your courses and activity planning for the year.

这些报告为你提供本年度的课程与活动计划的信息

70. On the moon itself the force of gravitation is one sixth as much as it is on the earth.

月球本身的引力相当于地球引力的六分之一。

66. Should your price be found competitive, we intend to place a large order with you.

如果你们的价格有竞争力,我们打算向你方大量订货。

67. This book is divided into sixteen units that deal with topics of everyday conversation.

本书共分为16个单元,内容涉及日常生活会话。

68. It was reported that the construction of the railway had been held up by flood.

据报道,那条铁路因洪水泛滥而停止修建。

69. Unless the problem of talents and funds is solved, talking about the task is useless.

   不解决人才和资金问题,谈论这项任务是无济于事的。

70. The steady rise in the quality of our products owes much to the improvement of the equipment.

我们产品质量的稳步提高在很大程度上是由于设备有所改进。

66. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed, a universally accepted law.

能量既不能被创造也不能被消灭,这是一条普通公认的规律。

67. In our everyday life we see things moving about on the ground or in the air.

在我们的日常生活中,我们总看见许多东西在地面或空中运动。

68. If you touch the charged body with your hand, you will connect it with the ground.

如果你用手触摸带电体,你就使它跟地面接通了。

69. The present question is that many people consider impossible what is really possible if effort is made.

   目前的问题是,很多人把努一把力能做到的事看成是做不到的。

70. It has been decided that the fund will be distributed to those who need help badly.

已经决定,这部分资金将拨给那些急需帮助的人。

66. The time will come when man can fly to wherever he likes in the universe.

人们在宇宙中可以自由翱翔的时代将会到来。

67. It will be greatly appreciated if you will send us your samples immediately.

如能立即寄来你方样品,我们将不胜感激。

68. If you are buying a car, you may pay for it out of savings.

如果你要买一辆汽车,你可以用自己的储蓄存款支付。

69. It is self-evident that the development of science and technology is of great importance.

不言而喻,科学技术的发展是至关重要的。

70. The village was named after the high mountain standing in front of it.

这个村庄是以矗立在它面前的那座高山命名的。

66. It is well known that lung cancer is caused at least in part by smoking too much.

众所周知,肺癌至少部分地是由于吸烟过多而引起的。

67. Once the price for the land is agreed on, we can go ahead with the building project.

土地价格一旦商定,我们便可以着手进行我们的建设项目。

68. Since the speaker cannot come we may as well cancel the meeting.

既然演讲者不能来,我们可能取消此次会晤。

69. It is commonly believed that the more we use our brains, the more mentally active we will be.

人们普遍认为,用脑越多,智力就越活跃。

70. When liquids change into gases rapidly at a fixed temperature, they are said to boil.

液体在固定温度迅速变为气体叫沸腾。

71. 调查研究表明老年人戒烟比年轻人要容易些。

Research indicates that old people find it easier that young people to give up smoking. 

72. 就你的试卷而言,你显然事先没有做好准备。

So far as your exam paper is concerned, it is clear that you have not done your review. 

73. 他刚刚到家就被要求作另一次旅行。

No sooner had he arrived home than he was asked to start on another journey.

74. 我们产品质量的提高在很大程度上是由于设备有所改进。

The rise in the quality of our products owes much to the improvement of the equipment.

75. 我们相信全球变暖正在影响着我们的生活

We are convinced global warming is affecting our life.

71. 环境污染正在造成森林的死亡。

Environmental pollution is resulting in the destruction of forests.

72. 工会主席将辞职这一消息迄今还未得到证实。

     The news that the president of the Labor Union willl soon resign hasn’t been confirmed.     

73. 史密斯先生越老越热爱生活。

    The older Mr. Smith is, the more he loves life.                   

74. 众所周知,中国人口比世界上任何一个国家的都要多。

As is known to all, the population of China is larger than that of any other country.

75. 如果我们能帮得上忙,尽管和我们联系。
If there is any way we can be of help, please do not hesitate to contact us.

71.他意识到他没有权力这样说他的父亲。

   He realized that he had no right to say things about his father.         

72.就经济发展而言, 中国在过去的三十年里取得了巨大的成就。

As for the economic development, China has made outstanding achievement in the past 30 years.

73.只有你提前付款,我们才能同意你的订单。

We can agree to your order on condition that you pay in advance.

74.珍妮尽量控制自己,不让人看出她很紧张。

     Jane held tight onto herself I order not to let others see that she was nervous.   

75. 体检证实她身体状况良好。

Medical tests indicate that she is in good health condition.

71. 他们又唱又跳已经两个小时了。

     They have been singing and dancing for 2 hours.       

72. 如果没有空气,地球上就不可能产生任何生命。

    Without air, there should not have had any life on the earth.      

73. 她被认为是我们班上最有前途的学生之一。

She was regarded as one of the most promising students in our class.

74. 要不是有他妻子的帮忙,他是不会成功的。

But for his wife’s help, he would not be successful.

75. 我父亲太忘事,以至于他经常在找钥匙。

My father is so forgettable that he is always looking for his keys.

71.我认为凭他十多年的教学经验,迪克能够胜任这项工作。

    I think, with his experience in teaching for more than 10years, Dick is qualified for the job.      

72. 你看过报纸的头条新闻了么?

    Have you read the leading story in the newspaper?    

73. 他宁愿你明天通知他结果 。            

He would rather you informed him of the result tomorrow.

74. 因为误解了她最好的朋友,她感到非常内疚。                

She was very guilty about having misunderstood her best friend.     

75. 我想强调的不是过程而是结果。

What I want to emphasize is not the process but the result.

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有