加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

Loudon Wainwright III - White Winos

(2011-02-18 09:05:15)
标签:

白葡萄酒

红葡萄酒

sancerre

chablis

chardonnay

分类: 葡萄酒视频音乐

 

 

白葡萄酒、对过世母亲的思念、黯然神伤、深思。杯空、人逝、亲情在

Loudon Wainwright III - White Winos

Mother liked her white wine,                  妈妈喜爱白葡萄酒,
When she was alive.                           当她还在世时。
She was desperate to live,                    她渴望能活的长久一些,
But her limit was five,                       但只支撑到了凌晨5时,
Carefully, I'd kiss her and send off to bed,  轻轻地,我吻过她,抱她入床。
We always stuck to white wine,                我们一直只喝白葡萄酒,
We stayed away from red.                      离红葡萄酒远远的。。。


Always stick with white wine,                 一直只喝白葡萄酒,
Stay away from (red)                        离红葡萄酒远远的。。。
Mother liked her white wine,                  妈妈喜爱白葡萄酒,
She'd have a glass or two,                    时不时来个一杯、两杯,
Almost every single night,                    几乎每晚都会喝,
After her day was through.                    在每日劳作结束之后, 
Sancerre、Chardonnay、Chaiblis、Pinot Grigio ...
Just to take the edge of,                     来驱散一日的疲惫,
Just to get the glow.                         让身体充满暖意。


You've got to take the edge off.              会驱散疲劳的,
If you wanna get the ...(white wine)         如果你喝了。。。

 

Mother liked her white wine,                  妈妈喜爱白葡萄酒,
She'd have a glass or three.                  时不时来个一杯、三杯,(酒量变大了)
We'd sat out on the screen porch,             我们坐在门口走廊前,
White winos mom and me.                       白葡萄酒、妈妈,还有我,
We'd talk about her childhood,                我们会谈论她的童年,
Recap my career,                              聊聊我的工作,
When we got to my father,                     当我们谈到父亲大人的时候,
That was when I'd switched to beer.           我会换成喝啤酒。。。


We got to the old man,                        当我们谈到老头时,
And I'd always switched (to beer) ...       我总是会换成喝。。。(啤酒)

 

Mother liked her white wine,                  妈妈喜欢白葡萄酒,
She'd have a glass or four.                   时不时来个一杯、四杯,(酒量越发大了。。。)
Every bottle a dead solider,                  每瓶酒仿佛阵亡的士兵,
The marriage was the war.                     而婚姻就是那场战争。。。(婚后大家喝许多酒)
When we blurred the edges,                    当我们疲惫减退,
When we drank a lot,                          当我们喝了许多,
That's when I got nervous.                    这时我开始激动,
When the glow got hot.                        浑身渐渐燥热。

I always get nervous when the glow gets ...   我总会变得激动,当浑身渐渐。。。(燥热)

 

I still like my white wine,                   我还是喜欢白葡萄酒,
And I'll have a glass or two.                 也总会喝个一、两杯,
And when I'm down I'll have some whiskey,     心情不好时,也会喝点威士忌,
It's something I shouldn't do.                其实我本不该这么做,
Every now and then I'll take a drop of red.   时不时,我也来口红的,
when I'm with a woman,                        当我与女人在一起时,
And I want to take to bed.                    。。。。(少儿不宜)。。。
When I'm with a woman and I want to take to ..当我与女的在一起时。。。。

Mother liked her white wine,                  妈妈喜欢白葡萄酒,
When she was alive.                           在她还活着的时候,
She was desperate to live,                    她多想再活的久一些啊,
But her limit was five.                       可她只是支撑到了凌晨5时,
Carefully, I'd kiss her and send off to bed,  轻轻地,我吻过她,放她入床,
Thank god we stuck to white wine,             感谢主啊。 我们一直喝白葡萄酒,
We stayed away from ...  (red)                我们总离(红葡萄酒)远远的,

Mother liked her white wine.                  (大声唱):妈 - 妈 - 喜 - 欢 - 白 - 葡 - 萄 - 酒

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有