加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

美国日常生活俚语1000句801-1000

(2016-03-11 10:10:50)
分类: 英语频道
美国日常生活俚语1000句801-1000
801.There is nothing to it.
这没有什么。
802.There are plenty of fish in the sea.
天涯何处无芳草。
803.I am broke.
我破产了。
804.I'll do a job on you.
我要揍你一顿。
805.How soon could you start?
你什么时间能来上班?
806.The right man in the right place.
人尽其才。
807.Same goes for you.
你也一样。
808.Makd it short.
长话短说。
809.I'll handle the person,if I have to.
如有必要,我会对付他。
810.How do you figure that?
你怎会有这种想法?
811.She always has the last word.
她总是喜欢抬杠。
812.Take the meat and throw the bread.
要把握重点。
813.I'll have ten thousand words with you.
我要好好跟你详谈一下。
814.How much will you bet?
你敢打赌多少?
815.Who is speaking please?
请问你是哪一位?(电话用语)
816.Do I have to draw a picture?
我说得还不够清楚吗?
817.How did your job go?
你的工作做得怎样了?
818.The bill is on me=This is my treat=Be my guest.
这次我请客。
819.It's hard to say.
很难说。
820.I have heard a lot about you.
久仰大名。
821.He's the idol of girls.
他是个大众情人。
822.I don't know what to do with John.
我真不知该如何对付约翰。
823.There you go again.
你又来那一套了。
824.I'll give you one last chance,buy it or not?
我给你最后机会,要不要?
825.This dish is so hot.
这道菜太辣了。
826.That's not fair.
那是不公平的。
827.That's old fashioned.
那已过时了。
828.I'm not as picky as you.
我没有像你那样挑剔。
829.He holds a top job.
他位居要职。
830.That's more like it.
那还差不多。
831.Too good to be true.
简直太好了。
832.Excuse me,could I have this dance?
我可以请你跳支舞吗?
833.How did your shopping go?
你买了些什么?
834.That's for sure.
当然。(表肯定)
835.I'll show you the way.
我为你带路。
836.I can't cut down the money tree.
我不能错过赚钱的机会。
837.That's more than I can say.
我无可奉告。
838.Could you give me some discount?
可以算我便宜一些吗?
839.Can't you take less?
少算点行不行?
840.You can't get it cheap!
这个价钱最便宜不过了!
841.That's better.
那好多了。
842.Let down your hair!
坦白地说吧!
843.I can never thank you enough.
我不知道该怎样谢你才好。
844.I need a steady job.
我需要一个固定的差事。
845.Thanks for telling me.
谢谢你告诉我。
846.Let your hair dry!
你别神气!
847.I don't mean to offend you.
我不是故意冒犯你的。
848.I simply can't afford it.
我根本就买不起。
849.You are always taking without giving.
你总是占别人的便宜。
850.Money makes the mare go.
有钱能使鬼推磨。
851.I don't see how it could be.
这个根本不可能。
852.Why not give up smoking?
为什么不戒烟?
853.We must keep in mind our final objective and our mission.
我们必须牢记我们的最后目标和任务。
854.Be sure to keep in touch with me while you are away.
当你离开时,要跟我确保联络。
855.Why do you kill time every day?
你为何每天都消磨时间?
856.How could he say no?
他怎敢说不帮忙?
857.How could I say no?
我怎么好意思拒绝?
858.Take your choice!
选一个吧!
859.Fish in troubled waters.
趁火打劫(混水摸鱼)。
860.I don't know what you are talking about.
我不知道你在胡说些什么。
861.Now I'm safe and sound.
现在我安全无忧了。
862.Don't worry,I'm going to get even some day.
不要担心,总有一天我会报复的。
863.Don't fuss at me,please!
请不要烦扰我。
864.Every day had it's day.
总有出头的一天。
865.How long have you been here?
你来这里有多久了?
866.We talked our hearts out.
我们互吐心声。
867.I'm ready,fire away!
我准备好了,开始吧!
868.Don't make a federal case out of this matter.
不要把此事虚张声势出去。
869.That's a fake.
那是个骗局。
870.Excuse me,I have to take a leak.
对不起,我要去上厕所。
871.You have to keep your ears to the ground.
你要提高警惕。
872.I got a big favor to ask you.
我想请你帮个大忙。
873.We have a moral responsibility.
我们有道义上的责任。
874.Don't talk behind people's backs.
不要在别人背后说别人的坏话。
875.Don't monkey with my car.
别乱搞我的车子。
876.If the bridge is destroyed our plans will be all shot.
如果桥梁遭受破坏,我们的计划就完蛋了。
877.So that's how it's done!
原来是如此!
878.Don't you talk back to me or I'll hit you.
别还嘴,否则我揍你。
879.Check in.
登记住进旅馆。
880.Check out.
付账退旅馆。
881.I know it's a bad time for you.
我知道你现在心情不好。
882.It's a waste of time!
简直是在浪费时间!
883.Waste one's breath.
浪费口舌。
884.I know a thing or two.
我略知一二。
885.You do all the talking.
由你代表去交涉好了。
886.I like your style.
我喜欢你这样的调调。
887.Let him have his own way.
让其为所欲为。
888.I know you better than yourself!
我把你看穿了!
889.Please,say it with flowers.
请帮我说几句好话吧!
890.He is an eager beaver.
他是一个工作勤奋的人。
891.I don't like this stuff.
我不喜欢这样东西。
892.Ready-made.
成品。
893.He is a man of fine character.
他是一个品德良好的人。
894.Just drop in for a chat.
顺道来跟你聊聊天。
895.Butter him up a little!
奉承他几句吧!
896.Our manager is an early riser.
我们的经理是一位精明能干者。
897.Easy come easy go.
来得易,去得也快。
898.Do you like to watch striptease?
你喜欢看脱衣舞吗?
899.He's a ball of fire.
他精力充沛。
900.If I do,I'll let you know.
如果我要做,我会先让你知道。
901.He bukled down to a hard job.
他努力从事一件艰苦工作。
902.You had better buckle down!
你最好多用心!
903.Don't try to strike an attitude with me.
不要对我摆臭架子。
904.You ought to keep an eye on the enemy's activity.
你要密切注意敌人的活动。
905.Drop me a line when you get there.
你到达后,写封信给我。
906.Sorry,I took it out on you.
抱歉,我拿你来出气。
907.All right,I crossed you,what do you say?
好,我骗了你,你想怎样?
908.Don't be so quick to judge!
不要太过于武断!
909.Step aside,you are in my way.
站到一边,别挡住我的路。
910.He's tied to his wife's apron strings.
他是吃软饭的人。
911.Now I come to think of it.
现在我想起来了。
912.I'll put out the garbage.
我去倒垃圾。
913.She stole the whole show at last night's party.
她在昨晚宴会上抢尽了风头。
914.I'm a self-made man.
我是白手起家。
915.I hope all goes well.
我希望一切都能顺利进行。
916.I was not expecting you.
我没有想到你会来。
917.Who is that guy?
那个家伙是谁?
918.That guy is a bad egg.
那个家伙是坏蛋。
920.I hope you are in the roll.
我希望你也来。
921.I wish I could do something.
希望我能帮点什么忙。
922.Last night,I got cleaned.
昨晚我输得一干二净。
923.He is in bad shape.
他身处困境。
924.If we want to finish this on time,we must keep on the ball.
如果想按时完成此工作,我们必须努力工作。
925.Stay up all night.
熬夜。
927.I think an apology will be enough.
我认为没有什么了不起的事。
928.I have got problems of my own.
我自己的事都管不了。
929.She is an old battle-ax.
她是个老泼妇。
930.I have got nothing to hide.
我没有什么好隐瞒的。
931.Let's start all over again.
让我们再从头来。
932.I can't work anymore today,I'm beat.
我精疲力竭了,今天不能再工作。
933.We must get there first in order to beat him to the punch.
为了先发制人,我们必须先到达那里。
934.Wait,don't jump the gun.
别插嘴,等我讲完。
935.I told you I'm in a hurry.
我不是跟你说过吗,我很忙。
936.I mean what I said.
我可不是说着玩的。
937.They don't match at all.
他们两个一点也不相配。
938.Take it easy,don't blow your fuse!
放轻松些,不要生气!
939.He is always a blow hard before strangers.
他总是喜欢在陌生人面前吹牛。
940.He is fond of bragging.
他爱吹牛。
941.My car stalled out in the street.
我的车子在街上抛锚了。
942.He has a way with people.
他对任何人都有办法。
943.I told you,I don't know that sort of thing.
我不是跟你说过了,我对那事一窍不通。
944.It's a nasty film.
这是一部下流的电影。
945.At the end of the month everyone is broke.
到了月底,每个人都囊空如洗。
946.He is my buddy.
他是我的朋友。
947.He is sent to the bug house.
他被送到疯人院。
948.I think they are stalling for time.
我想他们正在拖时间。
949.She's a bloomer girl.
她是个大胆时髦的女孩子。
950.I want to speak to you alone.
我想跟你单独谈谈。
951.She's crying her eyes out.
她把眼睛哭红了。
952.No one wants to be a business girl all her life.
没有人想做一辈子的妓女。
953.Don't butt into other people's business.
不要干预别人的事务。
954.He will do it by hook or by crook.
他不择手段做这件事。
955.What's on your mind,speak up.
你心里想什么,说出来听听。
956.He's a big shot in this city.
他是这个城市的大人物。
957.I want to make it short.
我想把它长话短说吧。
958.That guy gives me a pain.
那个家伙使人看着不顺眼。
959.Can you beat that! He left all of a sudden without saying a word.
岂有此理!他不说一声就突然离开了。
960.I don't care for coffin nails.
我不喜欢吸香烟。
961.You'll be able to find him in the chow hall.
你可以在饭厅找到他。
962.Speak less and listen more.
少说多做。
963.What do you usually do in your spare time?
你通常在空闲时做些什么?
964.He likes to blow his own horn.
他喜欢自夸。
965.I'll wait for you with all my heart.
我全心全意在等候你。
966.You don't see me griping.
无所怨言。
967.One of these days I am going to clean house for him.
将来我会报复他的。
968.You must take your chance.
你一定要试一试。
969.What does this mean?Don't keep me in the dark.
这是什么意思?别使我莫名其妙。
970.I can't take back what I said that day.
我记不起那天我说了些什么。
971.Sorry is never good enough.
抱歉有个屁用。
972.He is a sourball.
他是个爱吐苦水的人。
973.He is a person after my own heart.
他获得了我的欢心。
974.I never mentioned the money to him.
我从未跟他提过钱的事。
975.He's real sly and crafty.
他真是诡计多端。
976.Sometimes you win,sometimes you lose.
胜败乃兵家常事。
977.Is this telephone dead?
这电话坏了吗?
978.He is dead broke right now.
他现在穷死了。
979.Don't be fussy.
不要吹毛求疵。
980.Don't get fresh,or I'll tell your boss.
不要无理取闹,否则我告诉你的老板。
981.That doesn't make sense to me.
对我毫无意思。
982.She works on the air.
她从事广播工作。
983.Who said I'm upset?
谁说我生气了?
984.He's not quite an adult.
他年幼无知。
985.You better think it over and don't go off the deep end.
你最好要深加考虑,不要立即下结论。
986.Don't kid yourself.
勿自欺欺人。
987.Don't try to be smart.
不要这样神气。
988.Don't fight the problem.
别唱反调。
989.He tried to double-cross me.
他想出卖我(欺骗)。
990.This time you better not stick your nose in it.
这次你最好不要干预他人之事。
991.So what else is new?
还有什么新鲜事?
992.So that's how it's done!
原来如此!
993.You are a screw ball.
你真是个怪人。
994.He is hip.
他很帅。
995.I did wrong,I take the blame for it.
我做错了,我该受罚。
996.You ought to be spanked!
你该打屁股!
997.Tom is an easy-going type of person,who gets along well with everyone.
汤姆平易近人,与谁都合得来。
998.He is a happy-go-lucky type of man.
他是乐天派。
999.Your girl friend is pretty easy to look at.
你的女朋友非常漂亮。
1000.I tried to pass you the ball every which way.
我想尽方法把球传给你。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有