加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

商务英语对话:餐饮服务

(2017-11-15 17:35:14)
分类: 广州商务英语

  对于星级餐厅而言,服务人员面对的不仅仅是中国人而且还有外国友人。所以说,餐厅服务人员必须要学一些常用的英语

http://s16/mw690/001XupGozy7fPoyVEib9f&690

  情景对话(一)-预订

  C(Captain): Good morning, western restaurant.

  早上好!西餐厅。

  G(Guest): I want to reserve a table for four tonight.

  我想订一张今天晚上的4人桌。

  C: What time do you like your table?

  在什么时候?

  G: Around Seven.

  大约在七点吧。

  C: May I have your name, please?

  请问您贵姓?

  G: Tom Cruise.

  汤姆•克鲁斯。

  C: How to spell it, please?

  请问怎么拼写?

  G: It's T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E.

  拼写为T-O-M-C-R-U-I-S-E。

  C: So it is Mr. Cruise, a table for four at 7 o'clock. Is that right?

  克鲁斯先生,一张今晚7时的四人桌,对吗?

  G: That's right. By the way, when do you close tonight?

  对。还有,你们何时关门?

  C: We are open until ten in the evening.

  我们的营业时间至晚上10点。

  G: Thank you.

  谢谢。

  C: Thanks for calling. We look forward to your visit.

  谢谢您的来电,我们期待着为您服务。

  情景对话(二)-引导来宾入座

  W(Waiter): Good evening, sir. Welcome to YUE restaurant.

  您好,先生!欢迎光临采月轩中餐厅。

  G(Guest): Thanks.

  谢谢。

  W: How many persons, please?

  您一共几位?

  G: A table for four, please.

  四位。

  W: Where would you prefer to sit, indoor or outdoor?

  您想坐在哪儿呢,室内还是室外?

  G: Well, indoor and by the window, please.

  嗯,室内吧,我想要靠窗的位子。

  W: I'll show you to your table. This way, please... Is this fine?

  我带您入座。这边请…… 这个位子可以吗?

  G: OK. That's fine.

  好,这里很好。

  W: Please have a seat, sir.

  先生,请坐。

  G: Thanks.

  谢谢。

  W: A waiter will come to take your order. Just a moment, please.

  服务生会来为您点菜,请稍等。

  情景对话(三)-推荐菜品

  (A group of six including two couples and two children enter a Chinese restaurant in hotel.)

  (一行6人,包括两对夫妇及两个小孩,进入酒店的中餐厅。)

  W(Waiter): Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. A table for six? This way please.

  晚上好,女士们、先生们。一张六人桌?请往这边走。

  (Guest seated 客人就座)

  W: (Give the guest the menu) Would you like some drink first?

  (递上菜单)要先喝点什么吗?

  G(Guest): Yes, please. Two Heineken, two Pepsi and two glasses of orange juice for the children.

  是的,谢谢。两瓶喜力,两瓶百事可乐,另外给小朋友来两杯橙汁。

  W: OK. Would you like to order now?

  好的。你们要点菜吗?

  G: I'm afraid we need a few minutes. What would you recommend?

  恐怕要迟一些。你有什么推荐?

  W: If you like a hot and spicy food, then try Mapo Bean curd. It's a famous Sichuan food. I would say it is very tasty.

  如果您喜欢辣的,何不试试著名的四川菜麻婆豆腐。我认为味道还不错。

  G: Alright. Any other spicy food for us?

  好的,还有什么辣菜适合我们?

  W: How about Shredded Meat in Chili Sauce?

  四川牛柳丝好吗?

  G: Great! We take that. Could we have a Beijing Roast Duck, please?

  好极了!就这样。另外给我们一份北京烤鸭,好吗?

  W: Certainly, Sir. Would you like some rice or soup?

  好的,先生。要点饭和汤吗?

  G: Sweet Corn Soup and two Yangzhou Fried Rice, please.

  玉米羹和两份扬州炒饭。

  W: A wise choice, sir.

  精明的选择。

  G: Oh, yes. Please give us six spring rolls as appetizer. Would you also give us two pairs of knife and forks? These guys don't know how to use chopsticks.

  对了,请给我们6份春卷当开胃品。还有,给我们两副刀叉,这些孩子不懂用筷子。

  W: Certainly.

  当然可以。

  (The guests finished the food and are talking.)

  (客人用过餐后,正在聊天。)

  W: Sorry to interrupt you. Would you like some dessert/dim sum?

  对不起,打扰你们谈话,要甜品(点心)吗?

  G: No, thanks, we're full. Give us the bill, please.

  不用了,谢谢。我们吃饱了,请结帐。

  W: (Bring the bills) Here you are, sir.

  (递上帐单)你们的帐单,先生。

  G: Can I put it on my account?

  可以记在酒店的帐单内吗?

  W: Yes, sure. Please sign here and write down your room number, sir. Can I have a look your key card?

  当然可以,请在这里签名,并写上您的房号,我可以看看您的钥匙卡吗?

  G: Here you are.

  在这里。

  W: Thank you. I hope you enjoyed the food.

  谢谢。希望你们喜欢我们的食物。

  情景对话(四)-餐间服务

  W(Waiter): Your Fried Shrimp Balls, sir.

  您的炸虾球,先生。

  G(Guest): Shrimp! Are you sure there's shrimp inside? It sure doesn't look like it!

  虾!你确定里面有虾吗?它看起来实在不像。

  W: It's made from ground fresh shrimps, sir.

  先生,它是用磨碎的鲜虾做成的。

  G: Hm. By the way, what's this seasoning made from?

  嗯。对了,这调味料是用什么做的?

  W: It's a mixture of pepper and various spices. It should be sprinkled on your food.

  那是胡椒和多种香料混合成的,您应该把它洒在食物上。

  G: I see. What do you call these?

  我知道了。你们把这些叫什么?

  W: They are called Chinese Dumplings. Please mix a little soy sauce and sesame oil on this plate and dip them into it before eating.

  这些叫水饺,请加一点酱油和麻油在碟子上,吃前沾一下。

  G: Right. Thanks a lot.

  好的,非常感谢你。

  W: You're welcome, sir. Please enjoy your meal.

  不客气,先生。请好好享用。

  情景对话(五)-送餐服务

  W(Waiter): Good morning, room service. Can I help you?

  早上好!送餐服务,有什么能为您效劳的吗?

  G(Guest): I want to an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up. Room 1607.

  我想要一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋,房号是1607。

  W: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?

  请问喝什么果汁呢?

  G: Orange juice and please make my coffee very black.

  橙汁,还有请给我一杯很浓的咖啡。

  W: Yes, sir. An American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, orange juice and a black coffee. Am I right, sir?

  好的,一份美式早餐加单面煎蛋、橙汁及一杯很浓的咖啡,对吗?

  G: Yes, that's it.

  是的。

  W: Is there anything else, sir?

  还需要什么吗,先生?

  G: No, that's all.

  没有了,就这样。

  W: All right. We'll bring it to you as soon as possible.

  好的,我们会尽快把早餐送上。

  (Later)

  (稍后)

  W: (Knocks the door) Good morning, sir, Room service. I've brought up the breakfast you ordered.

  (敲门)早上好,先生,送餐服务,您要的早餐送来了。

  G: (Open the door) Come in, please.

  (打开门)请进。

  W: Thank you. Here's the food you ordered.

  谢谢,这是您要的食物。

  G: Just put it on the table, please.

  请放在桌上。

  W: Do you need anything else, sir?

  先生,还有其他需要的吗?

  G: No, thanks. Can I have some more juice for the mini-bar?

  没有了,谢谢。可否多放一些水果汁在小冰箱内?

  W: Yes, sir. I'll get them for you right away, would you please sign this bill first? Thank you.

  好的,我立刻去。能麻烦您先签了这帐单吗?谢谢。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有