日常商务英语口语对话:商务接机
| 分类: 广州商务英语 |
当你去到一家公司里,不得不面对外来的客户。这时候,接机的任务就落在了你头上。如何接机,说点什么好呢?今天,我就给大家一个小对话,让大家参考一下。
http://www.atzuche.net/uploads/allimg/150728/1-150HP05AbV.jpg
英语情景对话
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?
A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?
A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.
A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.
B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
A:你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?
C:您好!张先生。
A:Let me help you with your luggage.
A:我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
B:不了,我能行,谢谢。
A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?
A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?
B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.
A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!
实用英语短语
航班号 FLT No (flight number)
预计时间 scheduled time
起飞时间 departure time
延误 delayed
起飞take off
登机 boarding
登机口departure gate
候机室 departure lounge
问讯处 Information desk
登机牌 boarding pass (card)
行李牌 luggage tag
中转处 transfer correspondence
过境 transit
报关物品 goods to declare
机场候机楼 airport terminal
国际候机楼 international terminal
行李领取处 luggage claim; baggage claim
货币兑换处 currency exchange;money exchange
It has been delayed. (飞机晚点了)
It arrived on time. (飞机正点到达)
It has been cancelled. (航班被取消了)
Excuse me, Miss, will Flight No xx arrive on time?(小姐,请问xx号航班会准时到吗?)
It's great to finally meet you face to face.(很高兴终于可以面见您.)
We've been looking forward to meeting you today. (我们一直期待着今天见到您.)
Excuse me, Sir. Are you Mr. xx from xx? (对不起,先生,您是从xx来的xx先生吗?)
I've come to meet you. (我是来接您的.)
I will hold up a sign and wait for you at the Arrival Gate No. . . . (我会举个牌子在入口xx 号大门处等你.)
Please let me know if there's anything you need! (如果有什么需要,请告诉我.)

加载中…