慰问信函常用句
(2010-06-15 12:22:01)
标签:
杂谈 |
i wish you a speedy recovery.祝你早日康复。
I do hope you will soon get well again.我真诚希望你早日康复。
Health is the road to happiness .Get better soon.健康是幸福之道。祝早日康复。
Wishing you a quick return to good health.愿你早日恢复健康。
There's not a day that goes by without my praying for you.没有一天不为你祈祷。
Thinking about you and sending this warm get-well greeting,I hope you'll be feeling much better.思念你,送上这份温馨的祝愿。愿你时刻都有好转。
The best of health.A get-well prayer for you.祝你健康。为你的康复祈祷。
Hoping you're feeling better every day and will soon be well soon be well to stay.愿你一天比一天好转,早日痊愈。
Wish you a quick return to good health.愿你尽快恢复健康。
Hurry up and get better.祝你早日康复。
It's hoped that very soon you're completely feeling good again.希望你不久恢复健康。
With best wishes for your quick and complete return to health.衷心地祝你早日痊愈,完全康复。
Hoping a few days will restore your health.希望你不久就能恢复健康。
We are waiting for your return.我们都盼望你痊愈归来。
2.表示吊唁
There are no words that can be a comfort to you now.现在没什么语言可以为你带来安慰。
Please take care of yourself.请千万保重。
I hope your grief could quickly pass.我希望你能早日摆脱悲伤。
Please let me know if there's anything i can do.如果有什么我能做的事,请告诉我。
Please convey my sympathy to your family.请转达我对你家人的安慰。
We deeply sympathize with you in your sorrow.在你伤心的时刻。我们对你深表同情。
We have just heard with profound sorrow the sad news.惊闻噩耗,我们无比悲伤。
I was most distressed to learn(that)Mr.Dixon had passed away.得悉迪克逊先生去世的消息我很悲伤。
I was grieved to hear that your mother passed away.听到你母亲去世,我真悲伤。
You have my sincere condolences at this time of bereavement.在这丧失亲人的时刻我向你表示真诚地慰问。
We are filled with deep sorrow.You have our sincere condolences.我们深感悲痛。请接收我们深切地慰问。
3.回复慰问/吊唁
Your sympathy has brought us great comfort.你的慰问给我们带来莫大的安慰。
Your sympathy and kindness will always be remembered.你的慰问和关心,我将永铭于心。
With many.many thanks for all your heartfelt sympathy.对你发自内心的同情致以万分感谢。
With thanks from the family to tell you that yourn kind expression of sympathy is deeply appreciated.我们全家对你诚挚慰问深表谢意。