寂静岭2的书信
(2010-02-18 14:08:53)
标签:
杂谈 |
分类: 寂静岭介绍 |
In my restless dreams, I see that town.
在我人生的所有遗憾里,我只想到了那座小镇。
Silent Hill.
寂静岭。
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
你曾经答应过我你会在某一天再次带我来到这里。
But you never did.
但你却没有做到。
Well, I'm alone there now...
好吧,现在我一个人在这里了...
In our "special place"...
在我们的“秘密地点”...
Waiting for you...
等着你...
Waiting for you to come to see me.
等着你来见我。
But you never do and so I wait, wrapped in my caccoon of pain and
loneliness.
但是你却一直都没有来,因此我只能在痛苦和孤独中苦苦等待。
I know I've done a terrible thing to you, something you'll never
forgive me for.
我明白我曾经对你做了很过份的事情,有些事情你永远都不会原谅我。
I wish I could change that but I can't.
我曾经希望能改变自己但我却没有做到。
I feel so pathetic and ugly laying here, waiting for you.
我现在感到很痛苦和急躁,但我依然在等着你。
Every day I stair up at the cracks in the ceiling and all I can
think about is how unfair it all is.
每天我望着天花板的缝隙,而我所想的事情就是这有多么的不公平。
The doctor came today, he told me I could go home for a short
stay.
今天医生来告诉我说我很快就可以回家了。
It's not that I am getting better, it's just that this may be my
last chance, I think you know what I mean.
我想这并不意味着我的病会被治好,它仅仅意味着这可能是我最后的机会了,我想你明白我的意思。
Even so I am glad to be coming home I've missed you terribly
but...
即便如此...我依然很高兴的听到我能回家。哦,我实在是太想你了。但是我的心里还是有种不安...
I'm afraid James, I'm afraid you don't really want me to come
home.
James...我在害怕。 我害怕你并不是真心想要我回到家里。
Whenever you come to see me, I can tell how hard it is on
you.
每次你来看望我的时候,我都很害怕把这个想法告诉你。
I don't know if you hate me or pitty me or maybe i just disgust
you.
我不敢想象如果你恨我或是讨厌我的话那会是什么样子。
I'm sorry about that.
James...对此我感到很抱歉。
When I first learned I was going to die, I just didn't want to
accept it.
当我第一次意识到我会就这么病死的时候,我仅仅是不愿意去接受事实。
I was so angry all the time and I struck out at everyone I loved
most, especially you, James.
从那之后我总是沉浸在一种愤怒的情绪里而且我伤害了我所爱的每一个人,特别是你,James。
Thats why I understand if you do hate me but I want you to know
this, James.
这就是为什么我明白即使这么做你可能会恨我但我依然想让你知道这些事情的原因,James。
I'll always love you.
我一直都爱你。
Even though our life together had to end like this.
即使我们在一起的日子会像这样结束,
I still wouldn't trade it for the world.
但它依然是我生命中无价的珍宝。
We had some wonderful years together.
曾经我们在一起的日子是那么美好...
Well, this letter has gone on to long, so I'll say goodbye.
好吧,信如果继续写下去的话就太长了,所以是说再见的时候了。
I told the nurse to give this to you after I'm gone, that means
that as you read this I'm already dead.
我嘱咐了护士在我死后把这封信交给你,所以当你读到它的时候说明我已经死了。
I can't tell you to remember me but I can't bare for you to forget
me these last few years since I became ill.
我不敢奢求你能想念我,我仅仅是希望你不会忘记我,自从我生病后。
I am so sorry for what I did to you, did to us.
我对我曾经对你,对我们之间做过的事情感到很抱歉。
You've given me so much and I haven't been able to return a single
thing.
你为我付出了那么多但我却没有一丁点的补偿过你。
That's why I want you to live, for yourself now. Do what's best for
you, James.
这就是为什么我希望你活下去的原因,只为你自己而活。好好对待自己,James。
James...
James...
You made me happy.
和你在一起我很幸福。