加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

Horrible  history - Literally The Vikings

(2014-05-11 14:53:52)
学英语,怎么能不学历史呢?  Horrible History, Hope you like it!

历史从来就是疯狂的掠夺残酷的侵略血腥的战争民族的融合。春秋战国、罗马帝国、亚历山大、蒙古铁骑、阿拉伯帝国、查理大帝等等无一不是如此,包括当今社会,当然也包括1200年前的维京时代!!!!!!!

不反击的修道士自然被屠杀,懦弱的民族必然会被欺凌! 

维京人的子孙后代都在哪里? 当然是在北欧、在部分法国人、英国人、俄罗斯等人的血液里!!!!!!

S02E01_Literally_ The Vikings


Literally The Vikings

http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201405/11/010839xei7emp6qi854ene.jpg history Literally The Vikings" TITLE="Horrible  history Literally The Vikings" />



 

It was the summer of 793                                    那是793年的夏天
When we sailed across the Great North Sea                   
我们穿越伟大的北海海面
Comets crossed the skies that night                        
那一夜彗星划过天际
Must have known something wasn't right                      
隐约发现事情不寻常

We arrived upon your English shore                          
我们到达了你们英国的海岸
And you offered friendship                                  
你们想要求和
But we wanted more                                          
但我们的心更贪
Yeah, so much more, Woah oh oh!                             
要的更多                

We're tearing up this place tonight                        
我们今晚要毁掉这个地方
Literally!                                                  
说真的!
We're gonna set this sleepy town a light                    
我们要一把火点燃这个寂静的村庄
Literally! 
·············                       说真的!
We'll kill and steal and burn and drink                    
我们会烧杀抢夺痛喝豪饮
'Cause us vikings don't care what you think                
因为我们维京人才不在乎别人的心情
Woah oh oh!                                                             

Let me in, won't you please                                
让我们入侵吧!行不行,拜托了!
We're here to raid your monasteries                        
我们要来袭击你们的修道院
We're primed and ready to attack                            
我们已经准备就绪展开进攻
And we love how monks just don't fight back                 
我们超爱僧侣们束手就擒从不还手     

You'll die or become a slave to me                          
你们的下场就是去死或者成为我的奴隶
Though our slaves often get chucked up in the sea          
虽然我们的奴隶经常会被扔进大海
If the boat's heavy! Yeah, yeah!                            
船只超重,江湖告急!

You're gonna lose your head, my friend                      
你会丢掉脑袋,我的朋友
Literally!                                                  
说真的!
We're gonna getcha in the end                              
 我们终会拿下你们的
Literally!                                                  
说真的!     
And I'll drink a toast from your skull                      
接着用你头做酒杯共饮欢呼
'Cause we're vikings and that's how we ro –o – o ll!      
因为我们是维京人,我们就是这样庆祝的!

(Play that axe, Ragnor! )                                  
弹起你的斧头,拉格纳!

We're gonna paint the whole town red                        
我们要染红整个村庄
Literally!                                                  
说真的!
With the blood of the dead                                  
挥舞利剑、血溅当场
Literally!                                                  
说真的!
We'll take everything that you own                          
你们的所有都被我们抢光 
And get back on our ship, and go back home                  
扛到我们的船上带回家乡
Woah, oh oh!                                                
噢!噢!噢!

We're going home                                            
我们要回家了!
Woah, oh oh!                                                
噢!噢!噢!
We're going home                                            
我们要回家了!
Woah, oh oh!                                                
噢!噢!噢!
We are going home                                          
我们要回家了!
Woah, oh oh!                                                
噢!噢!噢!
We are going home                                          
我们要回家了!
Woah, oh oh!                                                
噢!噢!噢!


http://www.ebama.net/data/attachment/album/201405/11/010900m7w27hdhdshpd252.jpg history Literally The Vikings" TITLE="Horrible  history Literally The Vikings" />



0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有