加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

摘录《超脱》

(2014-11-28 01:40:50)
标签:

杂谈

1. 爱伦·坡《厄舍府的倒塌》
During the whole of a dull,dark soundless day
  在那年秋季枯燥,灰暗而瞑寂的某个长日里
  
  In the autumn of that year, when the clouds hung oppressively low in heaven
  沉重的云层低悬于天穹之上
  
  I had been passing alone on the horse's back
  我独自一人策马前行
  
  Through the Singularly,dreary tract in the country
  穿过这片阴沉的,异域般的乡间土地
  
  and at length found myself, as the shades of the evening drew on
  最终,当夜幕缓缓降临的时候
  
  Within the view of melancholy House of Usher
  厄舍府清冷的景色展现在我眼前
  
  I know not how it was
  我未曾目睹它过往的模样
  
  But with the first glimpse of the building, a sense of insufferable gloom pervaded my spirit
  但仅凭方才的一瞥,某种难以忍受的阴郁便浸透了我的内心
  
  I looked upon the scene before me the simple landscape features of the domain
  我望着宅邸周围稀疏的景物
  
  Upon the bleak walls,upon the white trunks of decayed trees
  围墙荒芜,衰败的树遍体透着白色
  
  With the utter depression souls
  我的灵魂失语了
  
  There was an iciness
  我的心在冷却
  
  A sinking.
  下沉
  
  A sickening of the heart
  显出疲软的病态

2. The child's intelligent heart can flatten the death of many dark places, I can not find any kind delicated moment at its own attachment
赤子之心可以照亮潜藏于死亡中的黑暗,我将再也无法找到那样脆弱易碎的事物... ...
3. .... ...and never have I felt so deeply at one and the same time so detached from myself and so present in the world
我的灵魂与我之间的距离如此遥远,而我的存在却如此真实——阿尔伯特·加缪
4. - (writing down “Assimilate”on the blackboard) what’s that meaning?
- [黑板上写下“Assimilate”]谁知道这是什么意思?
- (Student A) To take something in.
- [学生A]吸收。
  - Well, excellent, to absorb.   
  - 很好,是吸收的意思。
  - (Writing down “Ubiquitous” ) Anyone?  
  - [写下“Ubiquitous”]有人知道么?
  - (Student A) Everywhere all the time.   
  - 无时无刻,无所不在。
  - So what is the meaning “ubiquitous assimilate”?  
  - 那么这两个加在一起,是什么意思呢?
  - (Student B) Always absorbing everything everywhere all the time.   
  - [学生B]无时无刻不在吸收(理解事物)。
  - Well done, George. How were you to imagine anything, if the image is always provided for you?Who here had read “1984” last year?- Good.   
  - 说得很好,乔治。如果所有事物的具象都呈现在你眼前,你还如何去想象它们的模样呢?有谁是去年读过《1984》的么?(英国作家乔治·奥威尔最负盛名的代表作品之一。) - 不错。
  (writing down “doublethink”) anyone? Meredith. 
  -[写下“Doublethink”]有谁知道这个?麦迪斯?
  - (Meredith) Having two opposing belief at once. Believes that both are true.   
  - [麦迪斯]同时持有两种相矛盾的信念,相信两方都是正确的(即思想矛盾。)
  - Excellent. To deliberately believe in lies while knowing they’re false. An example of this in your everyday life, or I… I need to be pretty, to be happy. I need surgery, to be pretty. I need to be thin, famous, fashinable. Our young men, today — they being told that women are whores, bitches, things to be secluded, beaten, shit on, ashamed. This is a marketing holocaust, 24 hours a day, for the rest of our lives. The power that be, a harder work, dumbing us to death. So, to defend ourselves, and fighting against the stimulating of this dumbs into our thought processors, we must learn to read, to stimulate our imagination, to cultivate our own consciousness, our own belief systems. We all need these skills to defend, to preserve our minds.   
  - 很好。刻意去相信谎言,即使你明知道它们是虚假的。从你们日常生活里举一个例子。要么是……我想要变得漂亮,变得快乐;我就需要整形,为了美貌;我需要保持身材,卓尔不群,穿着时尚。你们这一代年轻人,在当下——他们被这样告知,女人都是妓女,婊子,被排挤,殴打,欺辱,蒙羞的对象,这是一场24小时不间断的传销式精神屠戮!使得我们的后半生,都受这种错误观念的控制,它很强烈,蒙蔽我们的双眼,至死方休。所以,为了保护我们的头脑,阻止这种愚蠢的想法渗入进我们的思想进程中,我们要学会阅读,用以激活我们的想象力,耕耘它,提高我们的自我意识,我们的信仰体系。我们都需要这样的技巧,用以抵御,用以保有我们纯粹的精神世界。
5. You may see me,but I am hollow.I am not here.
也许你可以看到我,但我的灵魂只是一具躯壳。我不属于这里。
6. -You see me? You see me standing here?
你看得见我?你能看见我站在这里?
-Yes,I see you here.
是啊,我看见你了。
-Oh God,it's so re-linkness, thank you.
哦天呐,我似乎重新和这个世界建立了联系,谢谢。
7. It's so easy to be careless,it takes course and courage to take cares.
不在乎多么的容易,可是在乎却需要付出多大的努力和勇气。
8. Take them home with us at night,take them to work in the morning.
夜晚一个人静静承受,白天又带着它去工作。
9. Failing,we are failing.Failure does have sense of mean.I've let everyone down.Including ourselves.
我们失败,不断失败。失败就是意味着,让所有人失望,包括我们自己。
10. I am out of face and I am gone.
我用光了所有表情,从人群中仓惶逃走。
11. That bag...It doesn't have any feelings.It's empty.I don't have any feeling that you can heart either.
那个包,它没有任何感觉,它是空的。我也没有能供你伤害的某种感情。
12. We all have problems wiht all the things we dealing with。Somedays would better than others.Somedays we are not so great.Somedays we have a limited space for others.
不管我们做什么事,都会遇到一些问题。有时比别人好,有时做的不那么好,有时我们甚至无法在心里为别人腾出一个位置。

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有