蝴蝶之吻(The fifth letter to daughter)
(2009-06-26 17:10:11)
标签:
留学女儿来信 |
分类: 亲情日志 |
Honey:
(注:蝴蝶之吻是指两人脸对脸亲昵,眉毛刷来刷去那种感觉)
There's two things I know for sure我心里知道
She was sent here from heaven她为上帝所遣
And she's daddy's little girl成为我的女儿
As I drop to my knees by her bed at night晚间我屈膝在她床前
She talks to Jesus, and I close my eyes闭目听她与主交谈
And I thank God for all the joy in my life感谢上帝赐我生命的喜悦
Oh, but most of all, for...特别是啊
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer就寝前做完祈祷的蝶吻
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair碎花点缀在她的发间
"Walk beside the pony, daddy, it's my first
ride."“爸,我骑小马你要不离左右,
我从没骑过啊。”
"I know the cake looks funny, daddy, but I sure
tried."“爸,我烤的蛋糕样子不好,
可我用心啦。”
Oh, with all that I've done wrong噢,我是做过不少错事
I must have done something right也肯定做过一些好事
To deserve a hug every morning否则,怎能享受这清晨的拥抱
And butterfly kisses at night.和夜晚的蝶吻
Sweet sixteen today乖乖十六了
She's looking like her momma a little more every day越来越像她的妈
One part woman, the other part girl亭亭玉立,豆蔻年华
To perfume and makeup, from ribbons and curls开始喜欢修饰,注重打扮
Trying her wings out in a great big world由孩童的圈子走向广阔的空间
But I remember...但是我总记得
Butterfly kisses after bedtime prayer就寝前做完祈祷的蝶吻
Stickin' little white flowers all up in her hair碎花点缀在她的发间
"You know how much I love you, daddy, but if you don't
mind,“爸,你知道我有多么爱你,
但是你不介意的话,
I'm only going to kiss you on the cheek this
time."这次我只想吻你的脸”。
Oh, with all that I've done wrong噢,我是做过不少错事
I must have done something right也肯定做过一些好事
To deserve her love every morning否则,怎能享受这清晨的爱昵
And butterfly kisses at night. 和夜晚的蝶吻
All the precious time所有珍惜的岁月
Like the wind, the years go by都随风而逝
Precious butterfly可爱的蝴蝶
Spread your wings and fly要展翅飞走
She'll change her name today今天女儿就要更名了
She'll make a promise and I'll give her away要许下婚誓,我要放她走
Standing in the bride room just staring at
her我站在新房里注视着她,一言不发
She asked me what I'm thinking她问爸你在想什么
And I said, "I'm not sure,我说,我真的不知道
I just feel like I'm losing my baby girl." 我只是觉得我正在失去我的宝贝女儿
Then she leaned over, and gave me...她弯下身来,
Butterfly kisses, with her mama there在妈妈身边给我一个蝶吻
Sticking little flowers all up in her hair碎花点缀在她的发间
"Walk me down the aisle, daddy, it's just about
time."“爸,这段时间正好陪我走走”。
"Does my wedding gown look pretty, daddy?" “爸,我的婚礼好不好看”?
"Daddy, don't cry."“爸,不要哭。”
Oh, with all that I've done wrong噢,我是做过不少错事
I must have done something right也肯定做过一些好事
To deserve her love every morning, and butterfly
kisses否则,怎能享受清晨的爱昵和蝶吻
I couldn't ask God for more仁慈的主啊,已给我很多
Man, this is what love is主说,为父的啊,这就是爱啊
I know I've gotta let her go我知道我必须放她走
But I'll always remember但是永记我心间的是
Every hug in the morning, and butterfly kisses...每晨的拥抱和蝶吻

加载中…