HAVING A
BREAK 课间休息
265.Please drink some water.
喝点水。
266.You may go to the washroom / toilet.
去厕所吧。
267. Go to have a pee. /Go
for a pee.
去小便了。
268. Pee or poopoo?
小便还是大便?
269.Push up your trousers.
把裤子提起来。
270. Wash your hands before you come back from
the toilet.
从厕所出来前要洗手。
271.Don’t leave the taps running, please.
请关好水龙头。
272.Remember to turn off the taps after
washing your hands.
洗完手,记着关好水龙头。
273.No running, please.
不要跑。
274.It’s not good to run so fast.
不要跑得那么快。
275.Be careful!
小心!
276. Be careful with the
sliding door.
小心推拉门。
277. Be careful about the
door not to pinch your hand.
小心那扇门,别把手给夹了。
278.What are you doing?
你们在干什么?
279.Do you need help?
要(我)帮忙吗?
280.What’s the matter?
怎么了?
281.What’s wrong with you?
出什么事了?
282.Please speak in a low voice. Don’t
shout.
请小声说,不要喊。
283.Put your chair against the wall.
把椅子靠墙摆放。
284.Please put on your shoes.
穿上鞋子。
285. Push!
(穿鞋时)蹬!
286. Push in (your sox/
shoe).
(穿袜子或鞋时)伸进去。
287. Oh, no! You put your
left shoe on your right foot.
糟糕,你把鞋子穿反了。
288. Look at your T-shirt.
You wear inside outside.
瞧,你的T恤衫穿反了。
LEAVING离园
289.That’s all for today.
今天就到这儿。
290.Don’t forget your bags.
别忘了你们的书包。
291. Lily, take your bag by
yourself, please.
丽丽,自己拿着书包。
292. Mary, carry your bag on
your back.
玛丽,把书包背在背上。
293.Whose coat is it?
那是谁的外套?
294.Dress yourself quickly, please.
请快穿好衣服。
295. Please button up to the
chin.
请把扣子扣到下巴。
296. Zip up your top,
please.
把上衣拉链拉上。
297. Now, please stand in
line.
现在请排队了。
298. March. Left, left, left
right left.
齐步走,一二一......
299.Good-bye./ See you.
再见。
300.See you tomorrow.
明天见。
加载中,请稍候......