功夫熊猫中英文对照台词(下)
(2010-11-08 09:32:06)
标签:
杂谈 |
小子旺旺整理
inner peace.
平静
inner peace.
静心~
inner...
内心的平静
inner peace.
谁在那拍东西?安静!
Would whoever is making
That flapping sound quiet down?
静心~
inner...
哦 是平
Oh, Zeng.
太好了
Excellent.
我正想听好消息
I could use some good news right now.
师父!师父!
Master! Master!
我有个是~是~ 很坏的消息
I have... it's... it's very bad news.
师父啊
Shifu.
消息没有好坏之分
There is just news.
There is no good or bad.
师父 你的预言 你的预言是对的
Master, your vision...
Your vision was right.
大龙越狱了 正朝这儿来!
Tai Lung has broken out of prison.
He's on his way.
这确实是个坏消息~
That is bad news
如果你觉得神龙大侠阻止不了他的话~
If you do not believe
that the Dragon Warrior can stop him.
那只熊猫?大师 那只熊猫根本不是神龙大侠
The panda? Master,
that panda is not the Dragon Warrior.
他根本不该在这 那只是个巧合
He wasn't meant to be here! it was an accident.
没有巧合
There are no accidents.
是 我知道 你已经说了~两遍
Yes, i know. You've said that already.
这也不是巧合
-Twice.
-Well, that was no accident, either.
第三遍了
Thrice.
我的老朋友
My old friend,
那熊猫永远无法完成自己的使命
也无法完成你的使命
the panda will never fulfill
his destiny, nor you yours,
除非你放弃“以为自己能操纵命运”的假象
until you let go of the illusion of control.
假像?
Illusion?
是的 石 就像这棵树
Yes. Look at this tree, Shifu.
我不能要它开花 它就开花
I cannot make it blossom when it suits me,
也不能想它结果就结果
nor make it bear fruit before its time.
但有些事情我们可以控制
But there are things we can control.
我可以随时让果子掉下来
I can control when the fruit will fall.
我也可以决定~
And i can control
在哪儿播种
where to plant the seed.
这些都不是假象 大师
That is no illusion, Master.
啊 是的
Yes.
但不管你怎么做
But no matter what you do
这种子只会长成一颗桃树
that seed will grow to be a peach tree.
你也可以希望长出苹果或橘子 但却只能长出桃子
You may wish for an apple
or an orange, but you will get a peach.
但这桃子不能打败大龙
But a peach cannot defeat Tai Lung!
这可不一定
Maybe it can.
只要你愿意教导他
If you are willing to guide it.
并且培养他
To nurture it.
信任他
To believe in it.
但是我要怎么做呢?
But how? How?
我需要您的帮助 大师
I need your help, Master.
不 你只需要建立起信心
No, you just need to believe.
答应我 师傅
Promise me, Shifu.
你要有信心
Promise me you will believe.
我~会去试试的~
I will try.
很好!
Good.
我的时辰已到
My time has come.
我不能再陪你走剩下的路了
You must continue your journey without me.
什么 你~怎么了?
What are you... Wait!
等等~
Master!
大师 你不能丢下我!
You can't leave me!
要有信心
You must believe.
大师!
Master!
- 可怕吧?
Yeah, so i'm like, "Fine, you may be a wolf,
或是最厉害的江洋大盗
"you may be the scariest bandit
也只能东躲西藏
"but you're a lousy tipper."
真的吗? 那你怎么逃出来的?
Really? So how did you get out of there allve?
其实我并没那么说
I mean, i didn't actually say that,
是我猜的
but i thought it
in my mind.
要是你们能看穿我的心思
If he could read my mind,
he'd be, like, "What?"
那就~ 哇~
Order up! Hope you like it.
上齐了 希望你们能喜欢
- 味道真不错
-This is really good! -No, come on.
你们要是尝过我爸爸的汤就知道了 他有独门秘方
Try my dad's Secret lngredient Soup.
He actually knows the secret ingredient.
说什么呢 这汤已经很不错了
What are you talking about?
This is amazing!
- 你是个好厨师
-You're a really good cook.
-I wish my mouth was bigger.
虎 你也尝尝
Tigress, you've got to try this.
据说神龙战士可以几个月不吃不喝
It is said that the Dragon Warrior
can survive for months at a time
只要一滴银杏叶的露水
on nothing but the dew
of a single ginkgo leaf
和天地之间的能量
and the energy of the universe.
也许我还没有准备好做神龙大侠
I guess my body doesn't know
it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我要吃的可比露水和天地能量多得多
I'm gonna need a lot more
than dew and universe juice.
- 怎么了?
-What? -Nothing, Master Shifu.
你要减肥五百斤 把牙刷干净
否则你永远成不了神龙大侠
You'll never be the Dragon Warrior
unless you lose
你们在说什么? 笑什么? 我都没听说过!
What is that noise you're making?
Laughter? i never heard of it!
好好练 熊猫 也许有一天~
Work hard, panda, and maybe someday
你会长出和我一样的耳朵
you will have ears like mine.
这很好
That's good.
耳朵 不喜欢吗?我觉得它们挺像啊
Ears. It's not working for you?
I thought they were pretty good.
是师父
It's Shifu!
当然是师父 不然你们以为我在扮谁啊?
Of course it's Shifu.
What do you think i'm doing?
哦 师父?
Master Shifu!
你觉得很好笑吗?
You think this is funny?
大龙已经越狱了 你们却还像小孩子一样还在这玩
Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
- 什么?
-What? -He is coming for the Dragon Scroll,
而你是唯一能阻止他的
and you are the only one who can stop him.
哈哈哈哈 我以为你不会讲笑话呢
And here i am saying you got no sense of humor.
要我去~ 哦 不说了
I'm gonna stop Tai Lung.
你说的是真的? 我要去~!
What? You're serious? And i have to...
乌龟大师会像以前阻止他的
以前可以 这次也可以
Master Oogway will stop him,
he did it before, he'll do it again.
乌龟大师不能
Oogway cannot!
再也不能了
Not anymore.
神龙大侠是我们唯一的希望
Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
- 你是说这只熊猫?
-The panda? -Yes, the panda!
师父 让我们去吧 这是你教我们功夫的目的
Master, let us stop Tai Lung.
This is what you've trained us for.
不 这不是你们的使命
No! it is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
是他的使命!
It is his!
他到哪去了?
Where'd he go?
你不能走 真正的神龙大侠不会退缩
You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.
看着我
Watch me.
不要这样
Come on.
我怎么打得过大龙 我连台阶都跑不过你
How am i supposed to beat Tai Lung?
I can't even beat you to the stairs.
因为你是神龙大侠 你能打败他
You will beat him
because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你从来不相信
You don't believe that.
You never believed that.
从第一天来这里开始 你就一直想赶我走
From the beginning,
you've tried to get rid of me.
是的 以前是
Yes! I was.
但现在我想请你相信师父 就像我相信我的乌龟师父一样
But now i ask you to trust in your master
as i have come to trust in mine.
你不是我师父 我也不是什么神龙大侠
You're not my master.
And i'm not the Dragon Warrior.
那你为什么一开始不放弃 而要留下来?
Then why didn't you quit?
You knew i was trying to get rid of you,
yet you stayed.
没错 我是留下来
Yeah, i stayed.
那是因为每次你用砖头打我
I stayed because every time
you threw a brick at my head
或说我臭时 我都很伤心
or said i smelled, it hurt,
但是看到我自己什么也不会,这更令我伤心
but it could never hurt more
than it did every day
of my life just being me.
我留下来 是因为相信有人可以改变我
I stayed because i thought,
if anyone could change me,
让我脱胎换骨
could make me not me,
那个人一定是你
It was you,
中国最好的功夫老师
the greatest kung fu teacher
in all of China!
我可以改变你!
But i can change you!
我会把你变成神龙大侠的! 我可以!
I can turn you into the Dragon Warrior!
And i will!
算了吧 大龙已经在赶往这里的路上
Come on. Tai Lung is
on his way here right now.
就算他要花上百年才能到这
Even if it takes him a hundred years
to get here,
你又怎么能把我这个大块儿变成神龙大侠?
how are you gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
你说啊?
How?
怎么做?
How?
- 你说啊?
-How?
-i don't know!
我不知道
I don't know.
我想也是
That's what i thought.
这就是您教我武功的目的
This is what you trained me for.
虎!
Tigress!
别挡着我
Don't try and stop me.
我们不是要拦你
We're not trying to stop you.
什么?
What?
我们和你一起去!
We're coming with you!
怎么了?不开心时我就喜欢吃东西
What? i eat when i'm upset, okay?
不用解释
No need to explain.
我还以为是猴呢
I thought you might be Monkey.
他把他的杏仁饼干藏在最顶上
He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.
别告诉他
Don't tell Monkey.
- 你看看自己
-Look at you.
-Yeah, i know, i disgust you.
不不 我是说 你怎么爬上去的?
No, i mean, how did you get up there?
我不知道 我想~
I don't know. i guess...
我只是想拿饼干就上来了
I don't know. i was getting a cookie.
现在你离地面有十尺高了
Yet you are ten feet of the ground.
你的这个劈叉很完美
And have done a perfect spilt.
不是 这只是~只是巧合
No, this? This is just an accident.
没有巧合
There are no accidents.
跟我来
Come with me.
我知道你想教我武功
I know you're trying to be
all mystical and kung fury,
但至少告诉我这是要去哪儿吧?
but could you at least
tell me where we're going?
你带我走
You dragged me
走那么远
all the way out here
就为洗个澡?
for a bath?
熊猫
Panda,
这圣泪池的水不是用来洗胳肢窝的
we do not wash our pits
in the pool of Sacred Tears.
什么池?
The pool of...
这是乌龟大师悟道的地方
This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries
of harmony and focus.
这是功夫的发源地!
This is the birthplace of kung fu.
你想学功夫吗?
Do you want to learn kung fu?
想!
Yeah!
那么我就是你的师父
Then i am your master!
好哦!
Okay!
不准哭
Don't cry.
好的
Okay.
当你想学功夫
一门心思花在功夫上的时候 你就学不好
When you focus on kung fu,
when you concentrate, you stink.
但这是我的错
Perhaps that is my fault.
教那五个徒弟的方法并不适合你
I cannot train you the way
I have trained the Five.
不过我已经知道 要教你功夫~
I now see that the way
to get through to you
就要靠这个
is with this.
太好了 我正好饿了
Oh, great, 'cause i am hungry.
很好
Good.
你拿的到 就给你吃
When you have been trained, you may eat.
开始吧
Let us begin.
你先吃吧熊猫
After you, panda.
真的吗?
Just like that?
没有下套?不要我先跑十里地?
No sit-ups? No -mile hike?
我发誓要教你 你学会了 就可以吃了
I vowed to train you, and you
have been trained. You are free to eat.
放心吃
Enjoy.
嘿!
Hey!
我说了可以随便 来个包子吧
I said you are free to eat.
Have a dumpling.
嘿!
Hey!
随便吃吧
You are free to eat.
- 可以吗?
-Am l?
-Are you?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
师父
Master.
把绳割了!
Cut it!
神龙大侠在哪?
Where's the Dragon Warrior?
你怎么知道不是我呢?
How do you know
you're not looking at her?
你以为我是傻子啊?
You think i'm a fool?
我知道你不是神龙大侠 你们都不是!
I know you're not the Dragon Warrior.
None of you!
我听说他腾云驾雾 从天而降
I heard how he fell out of the sky
in a ball of fire.
他是一个前所未见的大侠
That he's a warrior unlike
anything the world has ever seen.
- 阿宝?
-Po? -So that is his name. Po.
终于有个像样的对手了
Finally, a worthy opponent.
这场战斗会留芳百世
Our battle will be legendary!
我们来拉住 去帮她
We've got this. Help her.
猴子
Monkey!
拉着
Go!
我给你们拉着
What was i thinking?
螳螂!
Mantis!
快上!
Now!
师父把你们教的不错嘛
Shifu taught you well.
可惜他没有把全部的本事教给你们
But he didn't teach you everything.
学的不错 熊猫
You have done well, panda.
学的不错?学的不错?
Done well? Done well?
我学的是非常棒才对!
I've done awesome!
英雄都是懂得谦虚的
The mark of a true hero is humility.
不过你学的~ ~确实相当不错
But, yes, you have done awesome.
师兄 师姐!他们死了?
Guys? Guys? They're dead!
还在呼吸啊 睡着了?眼睛没闭啊
No, they're breathing. They're asleep?
No, their eyes are open.
我们招架不住他的点穴功
We were no match for his never attack.
他更厉害了
He's gotten stronger.
谁? 大龙? 更厉害了
Who? Tai Lung? Stronger?
他的动作太快了!
He's too fast!
对不起 阿宝
Sorry, Po.
我以为我们可以阻止他
I thought we could stop him.
他本来能杀了你们的
He could have killed you.
他为什么没有杀我们?
Why didn't he?
他是想让我们害怕 但他不会得逞的
So you could come back and strike fear
into our hearts. But it won't work.
这招有点用 我的意思是我有那么一点点
It might. i mean, a little.
害怕
I'm pretty scared.
你能打败他 熊猫
You can defeat him, panda!
开什么玩笑?他们都不能
Are you kidding? if they can't?
他们可是五位大师 我却只是个无名小卒
They're five masters. i'm just one me.
但你有一样东西是其他人所没有的
But you will have
the one thing that no one else does.
你真的认为我可以?
You really believe i'm ready?
是的
You are,
阿宝
Po.
瞧 神龙秘笈
Behold the Dragon Scroll.
它现在是你的了
It is yours.
等一下 我看过之后会怎么样?
Wait. What happens when i read it?
没人知道
No one knows.
据说你能听到蝴蝶翅膀拍打的声音
But legend says you will be able
to hear a butterfly's wing beat.
真的吗?太酷了
Really? That's cool.
是的 并且可以暗中视物
Yes. And see light in the deepest cave.
你能够感受到天地间万物的活动
You will feel the universe
in motion around you.
我能透视墙壁吗?
Can i punch through walls?
- 能腾云驾雾吗?
-Can i do a quadruple back flip?
-Focus.
- 我能~
-will i have invisibility...
-Focus.
- 噢 好的 好的
-Oh, yeah, yeah.
学会它 阿宝 完成你的使命
Read it, Po, and fulfill your destiny.
学会它~
Read it and become
~神龙大侠
the Dragon Warrior.
打不开啊
It's impossible to open.
哦 使劲 宝贝 开开
Okay. Come on, baby. Come on, now.
谢谢
Thank you.
可能我刚才已经弄松了
I probably loosened it up for you though.
打开了
Okay, here goes.
- 空白的
-It's blank.
- 你看看
-Here, look.
-No, i am for bidden to look upon...
空白的 我不~
Blank. i don't...
我不明白
I don't understand.
好吧 这么说~
Okay. So, like,
乌龟大师在故弄玄虚?
Oogway was
just a crazy old turtle after all.
不 乌龟大师比我们都聪明
No. Oogway was wiser than us all.
算了吧 面对现实吧 他完全是无意选中了我
Oh, come on! Face it, he picked me by accident.
我不是什么神龙大侠 开什么玩笑?
Of course i'm not the Dragon Warrior.
Who am i kidding?
但是谁来阻止大龙?
But who will stop Tai Lung?
他会毁灭村子里的一切的
He'll destroy everything and everyone.
不
No.
将村民全部撤离 你们必须保护村民免受伤害
Evacuate the valley. You must protect
the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.
- 那么你呢 师父?
-What about you, Master?
-I will fight him.
- 什么?
-What?
-I can hold him off long enough
让你们逃脱
for everyone to escape.
师父 他会杀了你的
But, Shifu, he'll kill you.
迟早有一天我会为当初的错误付出代价的
Then i will finally have paid for my mistake.
听我说 你们所有人
Listen to me, all of you.
从此以后要走自己的路
It is time for you to continue
your journey without me.
我有你们这样的徒弟 我感到非常骄傲
I am very proud to have been your master.
我们要让村民都能全部撤离
We've got to get them out safely.
孩子 去找你的母亲
Come, little one. Let's find your mama.
毒蛇 集合南边的村民;螳螂 去照顾北边的;
Viper, gather the southern farmers.
Mantis, the north.
鹤 照明
Crane, light the way.
瞧 那是神龙大侠
Look, it's the Dragon Warrior.
嘿 爸爸
Hey, Dad.
阿宝!
Po!
孩子 很高兴你回家了
Good to have you back, son.
回家真好
Good to be back.
我们走吧 阿宝
Let's go, Po.
是时候考虑下我们下个店要怎么开了?
So for our next shop, it's time to face it,
以后的面条要配菜丁~
the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables,
~不是菜片
no longer slices.
我在想~
Also, i was thinking, maybe this time
我们应该把房子盖高点 你就能站直了
we'll have a kitchen
you can actually stand up in.
主义不错吧?
You like that?
阿宝 可惜是不随人愿
Po, i'm sorry things didn't work out.
天意本不该如此
It just wasn't meant to be.
阿宝 忘了这一切吧
Po, forget every thing else.
真正的宿命正等着你呢
Your destiny still awaits.
我们只是面条世家 血管里流的都是面汤哦
We are noodle folk.
Broth runs deep through our veins.
我也不知道 爸爸
I don't know, Dad.
其实 有时候我都不相信我是你亲生的
Honestly, sometimes
I can't believe i'm actually your son.
阿宝~
Po,
我想是时候该告诉你一些
I think it's time i told you
something i should have told you
~早该知道的事
a long time ago.
好的
Okay.
面汤的秘密配方
The secret ingredient
of my Secret lngredient Soup.
靠近点 这秘密配方就是~
Come here. The secret ingredient is
~没有秘方!
nothing.
知道了吧?没有秘方
You heard me. Nothing!
根本就不存在什么秘方!
There is no secret ingredient!
等等 只是普通的汤?
Wait, wait.
It's just plain old noodle soup?
你没加什么特别的作料?
You don't add some kind of
special sauce or something?
什么也没加
Don't have to.
To make something special,
你只要认为你认为它特别 它就特别了
you just have to believe it's special.
根本没有秘方
There is no secret ingredient.
我回家了 师父
I have come home, Master.
这里不再是你的家 我也不再是你的师父
This is no longer your home.
And i am no longer your master.
哦 你有新徒弟了
Oh, yes. You have a new favorite.
那么阿宝在哪?
So where is this Po?
我把他吓跑了?
Did i scare him off?
这是你我之间的恩怨
This battle is between you and me.
真的是这样吗?
So, that is how it's going to be.
是的 就是这样
That is how it must be.
因为你的软弱 我被关了二十年
I rotted in jail for
because of your weakness!
听从师父的 怎么是软弱?
Obeying your master is not weakness!
你知道我才是神龙大侠
You knew i was the Dragon Warrior.
你一直都这么认为
You always knew.
但是当乌龟不同意的时候
But when Oogway said otherwise,
what did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你什么也没做
Nothing!
你不是神龙大侠!这不是我的错
You were not meant to be the Dragon
Warrior! That was not my fault!
不是你的错?
Not your fault?
是谁打碎了我的梦?
Who filled my head with dreams?
是谁练功让我伤痕累累?
Who drove me to train
until my bones cracked?
是谁否定了我的命运?
Who denied me my destiny?
这事我做不了主
It was never my decision to make!
那你现在可以做主了
It is now.
把秘笈给我
Give me the scroll!
除非我死了
I would rather die.
之前我做的都是为了让你骄傲
all i ever did, i did to make you proud!
告诉我你有多骄傲?师父!
tell me how proud you are, Shifu!
告诉我!
tell me!
说呀!
tell me!
我 我一直都为你感到骄傲
I have...
I have always been proud of you.
一直都是这样~
From the first moment, i've been proud of you.
~始终让我感到骄傲
And it was my pride that blinded me.
让我过于溺爱你了 没有发现你的变化
I loved you too much
to see what you were becoming,
而这些~ ~都是我导致的
what I was turning you into.
我很~
I'm...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不需要你的道歉
I don't want your apology.
我只要神龙秘笈
I want my scroll!
什么?!
What?
它在哪?
Where is it?
神龙大侠带着秘笈已经离开大半个中国了
Dragon Warrior has taken the scroll
halfway across China by now.
你永远拿不到秘笈的 大龙
You will never see that scroll, Tai Lung.
永远
Never.
永远
Never.
要命
Stairs.
你是谁?
Who are you?
老兄 我就是神龙大侠
Buddy, i am the Dragon Warrior.
你?
You?
他?他只是个熊猫
Him? He's a panda.
你是只熊猫 你想干什么 要压死我?
You're a panda. What are
you gonna do, big guy? Sit on me?
别以为我不敢
Don't tempt me.
不过 我有这个
No. i'm gonna use this.
你想要吗?过来拿啊
You want it? Come and get it.
终于到手了
Finally!
秘籍是我的!
That scroll is mine!
猜猜看
Lightning!
秘笈给了他力量
The scroll has given him power!
不要!
No!
得到了 哦!
Finally! Oh, yes.
秘笈的力量是我的!
The power of the Dragon scroll is mine!
什么都没有!
It's nothing!
我开始也没搞明白
It's okay. i didn't get it the first time, either.
什么?
What?
根本就没有什么秘笈
There is no secret ingredient.
就是你自己
It's just you.
快停手!
Stop it!
我怕痒!
I'm gonna pee.
别打了!
Don't.
别打了!
Don't! Don't!
你~
You
~不可能打败我的
can't defeat me.
你~
You...
~不过~ ~是只~
You're just a big…Fat… panda!
我可不是只普通的熊猫
I'm not a big fat panda.
我是只特别的胖熊猫
I'm the big fat panda.
无须拈
The Wuxi Finger Hold!
哦?你知道这招
Oh, you know this hold?
你在吓唬我 你在吓唬我 师父根本没有教你
You're bluffing. You're bluffing.
Shifu didn't teach you that.
没错
Nope.
是我自己~悟出来的
I figured it out. Skadoosh.
看!
Look!
是神龙大侠
The Dragon Warrior.
那是我的儿子!那个高大又可爱的功夫高手是我儿子!
That's my boy! That big, lovely
kung fu warrior is my son!
是的!
Yes!
谢谢 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
嘿 大伙
Hey, guys.
大师
Master.
大师
-Master.
-Master.
大师 !师父!
Master Shifu!
师父!
Master!
师父 你没事吧?
Shifu, are you okay?
阿宝
Po.
你还活着
You're allve.
还是我们都死了?
Or we're both dead.
不 师父 我没死 我打败大龙了
No, Master, i didn't die.
I defeated Tai Lung.
你成功了?
You did?
喔 跟乌龟大师预言的一样!
Wow. it is as Oogway foretold.
你就是神龙大侠
You are the Dragon Warrior.
你把安宁~
You have brought peace
~带给了这个村子~
to this valley
~还有~
and...
~还有我
And to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你 阿宝
Thank you, Po.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
不! 师傅! 不不不 不要死 师傅!
No! Master! No, no, no,
don't die, Shifu, please!
我没有死 你个笨蛋!
I'm not dying, you idiot!
神龙大侠~
Dragon Warrior.
~我只是想静一下 静一下
I am simply at peace. Finally.
那么我也该闭嘴了?
So, i should stop talking?
最好如此
If you can.
想要些吃的吗?
Want to get something to eat?
是的
Yeah.
功夫熊猫
(不要离开 接下来同样精彩)
Everybody is kung fu fighting
每人都在进行战斗
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
你的思想快如闪电
Although the future
is a little bit frightening
尽管前路充满荆棘
It's the book of your life
that you're writing
你仍书写你的传奇
Everybody is kung fu fighting
每人都在进行战斗
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
你的思维快如闪电
Although the future
is a little bit frightening
尽管前路充满荆棘
It's the book of your life
that you're writing
你仍书写你的传奇
You are a natural
你有如此高的天赋
Why is that so hard to see?
但又为何不为人知
Maybe it's just because
You keep on looking at me
或许太过在乎自己
The journey's a lonely one
So much more than we know
道路艰辛远超想像
But sometimes you've got to go
And be your own hero
但你必须勇往前行
Everybody is kung fu fighting
每人都在进行战斗
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
你的思维快如闪电
Although the future
is a little bit frightening
尽管前路充满荆棘
It's the book of your life
that you're writing
你仍书写你的传奇
You're a diamond in the rough
A brilliant ball of clay
你是沙粒中的钻石
You could be a work of art
if you just go all the way
努力下去必将成器
Now what would it take to break?
I believe that you can bend
只要你能坚持下去
Not only do you have to fight
But you have got to win
战斗你一定能胜利
'Cause everybody is kung fu fighting
每人都在进行战斗
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
你的思想快如闪电
Although the future
is a little bit frightening
尽管前路充满荆棘
It's the book of your life
that you're writing
你仍书写你的传奇
You're a diamond in the rough
A brilliant ball of clay
你是沙粒中的钻石
You could be a work of art
if you just go all the way
努力下去必将成器
Now what would it take to break?
I believe that you can bend
只要你能坚持下去
Not only do you have to fight
But you have got to win
战斗你一定能胜利
'Cause everybody is kung fu fighting
每人都在进行战斗
Your mind becomes fast as lightning
你的思想快如闪电
Although the future
is a little bit frightening
尽管前路充满荆棘
It's the book of your life
that you're writing
你仍书写你的传奇
——未经本人允许不得转载

加载中…