加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

阿凡达中英文字幕(一)

(2015-12-10 12:46:13)
阿凡达中英文字幕


我躺在退伍军人医院的时候 
When I was lying there in the VA hospital 
身上带着旧伤 
with a big hole 
blown through the middle of m y life 
我开始做起飞翔的梦 
I started having these dreams of flying 
自由自在 
I was free 
不过你迟早得醒过来 
Sooner or later, though, 
you alwa ys have to wake up 
人在低温睡眠时不会作梦 
in cryo, you don't dream at all 
感觉不像过了六年 
it doesn't feel like six years 
比较像宿醉而且打过一架 
More like a fifth of tequila 
and an ass-kicking 
汤米才是策划的科学家,不是我 
Tomm y was the scientist, not me 
他想远征太空替地球 
He was the one who wanted to get shot 
light-years out in space 
寻找答案 
to find the answers 
我们到了吗? 
Are we there yet? 
阳光小子,我们到了 
Yeah, we're there, sunshine 
我们到了 
We're there 
我们因为你哥来找你 
It's about your brother 
在汤米出任务的前一周 
So, a week 
before Tommy's gonna ship out 
有人为了钞票夺走汤米的生命 
a guy with a gun ends his journey 
for the paper in his wallet 
你已经在低温睡眠状态中 
躺了5年9个月又22天 
You've been in cryo for five years, 
nine months and 22 days 
你会又饿又虚 
You will be hungry. You will be weak 
想吐的话请用呕吐袋 
If you feel nausea, please use the sacks... 
汤米才是科学家 
Yeah, Tommy was the scientist 
我只是被送到某处的蠢大兵 
而这里会让我后悔 
Me, I'm just another dumb grunt 
going someplace he's gonna regret 
前面就是潘多拉星球 
Up ahead was Pandora 
这地方你从小听到大 
但我想不到我会过去 
You grew up hearing about it, 
but I never figured I'd be going there 
你哥投入了很多 
Your brother represented 
a significant investment 
我们想找你接手完成合同 
We'd like to talk to you 
about taking over his contract 
你们的基因组一样 
你可以代替他 
And since your genome is identical 
to his, you could step into his shoes 
照理来说 
so to speak 
这会是在新世界的全新生活 
It'd be a fresh start on a new world 
酬劳很优渥 
And the pay is good 
好到不行 
Very good 
- 戴上氧气设备,走吧 
- 戴上氧气设备,走吧 
-Exo-packs on! Let's go! Exo-packs on! 
-Exo-packs on! Let's go! 
大家记住了,万一面罩搞丢了 
Remember, people, you lose that mask 
20秒后会昏迷,4分钟后会挂掉 
you're unconscious in 20 seconds, 
you're dead in four minutes! 
今天大家都不能死 
这样我的报告会很难看 
Let's nobody be dead today! 
Looks very bad on my report 
地狱大门塔台,飞行器准备降落 
Hell's Gate tower, 
this is TAV 1-6 on approach 
穿越外界线,矿场进入视线 
Crossing outer marker. Mine is in sight 
一个生命结束 
One life ends 
另一个生命开始 
another begins 
解开套具,把随身物品 
Harnesses off! Get your packs! 
- 放在一起,走吧 
- 解开套具!一分钟! 
-Put it together,Let's go! Let's go! 
-Harnesses off! One minute! 
坡道一放下来就直接进去 
不要停下来 
When that ramp comes down, 
go directly into the base. Do not stop! 
等我指示后直接走进去 
Go straight inside. Wait for my mark! 
快走,快离开,快点动作 
直接进去,不要停下来 
Go, go, go, go! Get out of there! 
Keep moving! Let's go,let's go! 
没有前陆战队员这码事 
there's no such thing as an ex-Marine 
你有可能离开,但精神永远不灭 
You ma y be out, 
but you never lose the attitude
 我告诉自己 
别人能通过考验,我也行 
I told myself I could pass 
any test a man could pass 
有钱的话就能整脊 
they can fix a spinal, if you got the money 
但现实是退伍军人保险没有给付 
but not on vet benefits, 
not in this econom y 
特殊人士,走吧,别让我等你 
Let's go, special case! 
Do not make me wait for you! 
各位姑娘 
Well, well, ladies 
看看这些新鲜货啊 
Look at all this fresh meat! 
在地球,这些军人没什么特别 
Back on Earth, 
these guys were Army dogs, Marines 
为自由而战 
fighting for freedom 
小心,风火轮 
Look out, hot rod! 
但他们在这里只是佣兵 
But out here they're just hired guns 
领钱做事 
taking the money, 
working for the company 
喂,你看 
Check this out, man 
坐轮椅的来送死了 
Meals on wheels 
不会吧,搞什么 
Oh, man, that is just wrong 
二十分钟后会有两个人有空 
I got two guys free in about 20 minutes! 
知道了!我需要他们! 
Got it! Need them ! 
你们不在堪萨斯了 
You re not in Kansas anymore 
各位,这里是潘多拉星球 
You are on Pandora,ladies and gentlemen 
谨记这一点,每分每秒都是 
Respect that fact 
every second of every day 
如果真的有地狱 
If there is a hell 
来潘多拉走一遭后 
你们可能想去地狱休闲一下 
you might want to go there for some R&R 
after a tour on Pandora 
在那道护栏后面 
Out there, beyond that fence 
地上爬的、天上飞的、土里钻的 
every living thing 
that crawls, flies or squats in the mud 
都会想杀了你们,吃掉你们的眼珠 
wants to kill you 
and eat your eyes for Jujubes 
这里有原生纳美人 
We have an indigenous population 
of humanoids called the Na'vi 
他们喜欢在箭上抹神经毒素 
they're fond of arrows 
dipped in a neurotoxin 
让你心跳立刻停止 
that'll stop your heart in one minute 


他们用天然碳纤维强化骨骼 
And they have bones reinforced 
with naturally occurring carbon fiber 
要杀死他们 
难上加难! 
they are very hard to kill 
身为防卫队队长 
保住大家的性命是我的职责 
As head of security, 
it is my job to keep you alive 
我一个人不会成功 
I will not succeed 
保不住你们所有人 
Not with all of you 
如果你们想活命 
If you wish to survive 
就一定要有坚毅的态度 
you need to cultivate 
a strong mental attitude 
你们必须服从规则 
You've got to obey the rules 
潘多拉规范 
Pandora rules 
第一条规则… 
Rule number one... 
老掉牙的安全汇报 
there's nothing 
like an old-school safety brief 
最能让人安心 
to put your mind at ease 
杰克,抱歉 
你是杰克,对吗?汤米的弟弟 
Excuse me. Excuse me. Jake! 
You're Jake, right? Tom's brother 
哇!你长得跟他一模一样 
Wow! You look just like him 
抱歉,我是史诺姆 
我跟汤米一起接受阿凡达训练 
Sorry,I'm Norm. Spellman. 
I went through avatar training with him 
…这是生物实验室 
...into the bio-lab 
我们会常常耗在这里 
大家好,我是阿凡达驾驶诺姆 
We're gonna spend a lot of time up here. 
Hey! How you doing? Norm, avatar driver 
- 你好 
- 嘿 
-Hi. 
-Hey 
这是主控室 
Link... Here's the link room right here 
阿凡达是用人类跟纳美人的基因 
混培出来的 
And theyre grown from human DNA 
mixed with the DNA of the natives 
- 欢迎 
- 嘿 
-Hey. Welcome. 
-Hey 
- 欢迎大驾光临潘多拉 
- 谢了 
-Welcome to Pandora. Good to have you. 
-Thanks 
天啊,阿凡达很大 
Damn! they got big 
他们已经发展成熟 
可以到潘多拉了 
Yeah, they fully mature on the flight out 
本体感受模拟器运作非常顺利 
So the proprioceptive sims 
seem to work really well 
对,肌肉的线条很棒 
Yeah, they've got great muscle tone 
再几小时就可以取出阿凡达 
It'll take us a few hours 
to get them decanted 
不过你们可以明天再进行操控 
but you guys can take them out tomorrow 
你的在哪里 
there's yours 
史诺姆博士 
Hey. Dr. Norm Spellman 
- 派麦斯博士,很高兴见到你 
- 很高兴见到你 
-Dr. Max Patel. Great to meet you. 
-Good to meet you, yeah 
看起来很像他 
Looks like him 
他看起来很像你 
No, it looks like you 
杰克,这是你的阿凡达了 
This is your avatar now, Jake 
运用驾驶跟阿凡达合体的概念 
And the concept is that every driver 
is matched to his own avatar 
他们的神经系统就能协调一致 
so that their nervous systems are in tune 
资源开发管理总署 
or something 
之类的 这是他们找我的原因 
因为我能连结汤米的阿凡达 
Which is why they offered me the gig, 
because I can link with Tommy's avatar 
阿凡达的造价惊人 
which is insanely expensive 
我把心得全部录下来就对了吗? 
Is this right? 
I just say whatever to the video log? 
对,我们要全面记录 
Yeah, we gotta get in the habit 
of documenting everything 
见闻跟感想 
You know, what we see, what we feel 
- 这是科学研究的一部分 
- 高明的科学要靠细心观察 
-It's all part of the science. 
-And good science is good observation 
况且,这能让你六年内神智健全 
Plus it'll help to keep you sane 
for the next six years 
随便啦 
All right. Whatever 
那么… 
So... 
我来这里 
Well, here I am 
进行科学研究 
doing science 
他们出来了 
they're coming out! 
注意,阿凡达驾驶出来了 
Attention, Drivers coming out of link 
Attention, Drivers coming out of link 
天啊 
Oh, God 
实验袍呢? 
实验袍呢? 
Where's the lab coat? 
Where's the lab coat? 
谁拿走我的烟? 
各位,我这样子有不对吗? 
Who's got my goddamn cigarette? 
Guys! What's wrong with this picture? 
- 谢谢 
- 欧葛蕾是传奇人物 
-Thank you! 
-Grace Augustine is a legend 
她是阿凡达计划的主持人 
She's the head of the Avatar Program. 
She wrote the book 
潘多拉植物学的书是她写的 
I mean,literally wrote the book 
on Pandoran botany 
那是因为她比别人爱植物 
Well, that's 'cause she likes plants 
better than people 
灰姑娘参加完舞会回来了 
Here she is, Cinderella back from the ball 
葛蕾,这是史诺姆跟苏杰克 
Grace,I'd like you to meet 
Norm Spellman and Jake Sully 
诺姆,久仰大名 
你的纳美话学得怎么样了? 
Norm.I hear good things about you. 
How's your Na'vi? 
愿大地之母 
Mag the All Mother... 
眷顾我们的第一次会议 
...smile upon our First meeting 
还不赖,你的用字有点正式 
Not bad. You sound a little Formal 
我学了五年 
I stucdied for five years... 
可是还有很大的进步空间 
...but there is much to learn 
- 葛蕾,这是苏杰克 
- 你好 
-Grace? This is Jake Sully. 
-Ma'am 
我知道你是谁 
我要的是你哥,不是你 
Yeah, yeah.I know who you are, 
and I don't need you. I need your brother 
汤米博士为了这趟任务受训三年 
You know, the PhD who trained 
for three years for this mission? 
他过世了 
He's dead 
我知道这造成大家不便 
I know it's a big inconvenience 
for everyone 
- 你在实验室受过什么训练? 
- 我解剖过一只青蛙 
-How much lab training have you had? 
-I dissected a frog once 
看吧… 
他们给我们难堪 
You see? You see? 
I mean, they're just pissing on us 
都懒得遮掩 
without even the courtesy 
of calling it rain 
- 我要去找赛帕克 
- 葛蕾 
-I'm going to Selfridge. 
-No, Grace 
- 别这样 
- 简直是乱搞 
-I don't think that's a good idea. 
-No, man, this is such bullshit! 
我要找他算帐 
I'm gonna kick his corporate butt 
他不能插手管我的部门 
He has no business 
sticking his nose in my department 
明天早上8点到这里报到 
说话要漂亮一点 
Here tomorrow, 0800. 
Try and use big words 
蝎子2H号,准许从南边升空 
Scorpion Two-Hotel, Hell's Gate tower. 
You are cleared for south departure 
使用D跑道,开启识别信号 
Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident 
Hover taxi, Delta runway. Squawk ident 
- 你看到了吗? 
- 有 
-You see that? 
-Yes, sir 
你没有,你在看屏幕 
No, you didn't. 
You were looking at the monitor 
我爱这支球杆 
我爱这支球杆 
I love this putter, Ronnie! 
I love this putter 
帕克,我以前觉得你只是不管 
Parker, you know, 
I used to think it was benign neglect 
现在我认为你是存心整我 
but now I see 
that you're intentionally screwing me 
葛蕾,你知道我很爱跟你小聊 
Grace, you know, I enjoy our little talks 
我需要的是研究人员 
不是退训的陆战队员 
I need a researcher. 
Not some jarhead dropout 
我觉得找到他算我们运气好 
Well, actually, 
I thought we got lucky with him 
- 运气好? 
- 对 
-Lucky? 
-Yeah 
这哪是运气好? 
How is this in any way lucky? 
幸好汤米有个双胞兄弟 
Lucky your guy had a twin brother 
幸好他不是牙医之类的 
and lucky that brother wasn't 
some oral hygienist or something 
他是有用的陆战队员 
A Marine we can use 
我要让他到你队上当护卫 
I'm assigning him 
to your team as security escort 
我不需要爱枪的混蛋 
the last thing I need is another 
trigger-happy moron out there! 
你应该要拉拢 
Look, look, 
you're supposed to be winning the hearts 
纳美人 
and the minds of the natives 
这不是你的用意吗? 
Isn't that the whole point of 
your little puppet show? 
你们融入纳美人 
If you look like them 
and you talk like them 
他们就会开始信任我们 
then they'll start trusting us 
我们盖学校教纳美人英文 
We build them a school, 
we teach them English 
但过了这么多年 
but after, what, how many years? 
关系愈搞愈糟 
Relations with the indigenous 
are only getting worse 
你拿机关枪对付他们就会这样 
Yeah, that tends to happen 
when you use machine guns on them 
对,过来 
Right. Come here 
我不能…我不能… 
I can't... I can't... 
这是我们来这里的原因,难得素 
This is why we're here. Unobtanium 
因为这颗石头1公斤值2千万美金 
Because this little gray rock sells 
for 20 million a kilo 
这能支付所有的经费 
That's the only reason. 
it's what pays for the whole party 
支付你的科学研究 
it's what pays for your science 
现在纳美人威胁我们的行动 
Now, those savages 
are threatening our whole operation 
战争一触即发 
we're on the brink of war 
你应该寻求外交途径来解决 
and you're supposed to be finding 
and you're supposed to be finding 
a diplomatic solution 
运用你手上的资源拿出成果来吧 
So use what you've got, 
and get me some results 
你连结了多久? 
So, how much link time have you logged? 
- 大概520个小时 
- 很好 
-About 520 hours. 
-That's good 
你在哪里 
你在这里,你连结了多久? 
You're in there. 
You're here. How much have you logged? 
零,不过我有看手册 
Zip. But I read a manual 
你是开玩笑的吧 
Tell me you're joking 
太酷了 
This is cool 
走吧 
Let's go 
不用,我可以搞定 
Don't. I got this 
你以为你就可以随随便便 
So you just figured you'd come out here 
到这个对人类有害的潘多拉环境里 
to the most hostile environment 
known to man 
不必受任何训练 
然后看着办? 
with no training of any kind, 
and see how it went? 
你以为这么简单? 
What was going through your head? 
或许我就是痛恨博士说我不行 
Maybe I was sick of doctors 
telling me what I couldn't do 
- 生物测定情况很好 
- 三号主机妥当 
-Biometrics are good. 
-Link three is ready 
让手臂进去…双手进去 
头往下 
Keep your arms in, hands in, head down 
往下 
放轻松,脑袋放空就好 
Down. Just relax 
and let your mind go blank 
这对你来说应该不难 
That shouldn't be hard for you 
去吃屎吧你… 
Kiss the darkest part of my lily white... 
启动连接 
Initiate link 
启动三号主机 
发射 
Run sequence unit three. Go 
发射中 
Launching 
第一阶段融合完成 
I have the first congruency 
- 好漂亮的大脑,活动性完美 
- 真让人想不通 
-That's a gorgeous brain. Nice activity. 
-Go figure 
融合完成40% 
Phase-Iock 40% 
好,我要进去了 
All right. Going in 
我要进四号 
I'm going in in four 
融合完成99%,连线稳定 
Phase-Iock 99%. Link is stable 
他进去了,杰克,听得到我说话吗? 
听得到我说话吗,杰克? 
He's in. Jake, can you hear me? 
Can you hear me, Jake? 
瞳孔反射情况良好 
Pupillary reflex is good 
外耳反应正常 
感觉怎样?杰克 
Pinna response normal. 
How you feeling, Jake? 
大家好 
Hey, guys 
欢迎进入你的新身体 
Welcome to your new body, Jake 
很好 
Good 
杰克,我们慢慢来 
Yeah, we're gonna take this 
nice and easy, Jake 
- 大拇指碰手指 
- 好 
And touch your thumb to your fingers. 
-Yeah 
- 大拇指碰手指 
- 没问题 
-Thumb to your fingers. 
-No problem 
很好,你记得这个 
That's good. 
I can see you can remember that one 
- 搞定 
- 你想坐起来 
-Got it. 
-Well, if you want to sit up 
- 就坐吧 
- 很好,慢慢来 
-that's fine. 
-Okay, good. Just take it 
不要急 
躯干运动没有失调,很好 
nice and slow, Jake. Good. 
Okay, well, no truncal ataxia, that's good 
你有觉得头昏脑胀吗? 
你在动脚趾 
Are you feeling lightheaded or dizzy at all? 
You're wiggling your toes! 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有