分类: 奇门遁甲 |
“皇后之玺”
The Empress’ Seal.
皇上万岁万岁,万万岁。
May the Emperor live ten thousand times ten thousand years.
皇后娘娘千岁千岁,千千岁。
May the Empress live a thousand times a thousand years.
剑术,表演,太子殿下,羽林卫。
A performance of swordplay by the Crown Prince Wuluan and the Imperial Guards.
无鸾:叔叔,母后,万寿无疆。
Uncle, Empress Mother, I wish you both everlasting happiness.
对不起 我来晚了。对不起,爷今儿不陪你们玩了,我今天排了一出小戏。黑夜降临了。
My apologies for being late. Please forgive me, I am not going to play with you tonight. Instead, I have prepared a play for your amusement. Darkness has fallen.
厉帝:可爱的侄儿,朕知道你会来的。能除掉面具,让朕看看你的脸吗?你满脸汗水。
My dear nephew, I have been expecting you. Won’t you take off your mask and let me look at your face? Your are covered in sweat.
无鸾:泪水。
They are tears.
厉帝:来,让朕给你拭去。
Come. Let me wipe them away for you.
无鸾:不。你衣服上有鹤顶红,还有毒蝎子的气味。
No. Your sleeves are soaked with Erysipelas. They reek of black scorpions.
婉后:无鸾你太投入了。
Wuluan, you are not acting in a play now.
厉帝:天才的艺术家,朕很欣慰。
What a talented artist, I feel so gratified.
婉后:还不快快叩谢皇上。
Quickly bow and thank His Majesty.
无鸾:多谢叔叔。
Thank you, Uncle
厉帝:吴越三年 终成大器,你可以担当重任了。殷太常。
How much you have grown in the last three years. It’s time to take on some serious responsibilities now. Minister Yin.
殷太常:臣在。
Your Majesty.
厉帝:契丹的国书上是怎么说来着?
What was in the dispatch sent by the Khitans?
殷太常:他说为了表示两国友好的诚意,双方应派各自的王子互为人质,并留驻对方。
It says that to strengthen the trust between our two nations we should each send our Crown Prince to live in the other’s country.
厉帝:他们的王子派来了吗?
Have they sent their hostage yet?
殷太常:派来了。
They have, Your Majesty.
婉后:不过据臣妾所知,他只是个牧马人的儿子。
But I hear he is in fact the son of a herdsman.
厉帝:朕不学他。我泱泱大国,以诚信为本,我们派真正的太子去。
We shall not behave like the Knitans. We are a great country and we live by our word. We shall send a real prince.
婉后:不行。
No
厉帝:为什么不行?
Why not?
婉后:他性格太柔弱。
His nature is too gentle
厉帝:正好,塞外的风沙能磨砺出他的坚强。
All the better. It will be honed by the sandstorms of the northern deserts.
婉后:他容易冲动,会得罪契丹可汗。
He is too emotional. He may offend the Khitan Khan.
厉帝:你现在好像也很冲动,得罪朕了么?
It appears you are the emotional one, but am I offended?
婉后:皇上的胸怀,容纳百川。
Your Majesty’s magnanimity is vast enough to embrace oceans.
厉帝:可朕的眼里掺不得沙子。内侍监。
But I will not tolerate a grain of sand in my eye. Lord Chamberlain.
在。
Yes, Your Majesty
厉帝:拟旨,着太子无鸾,出使契丹,羽林卫护送,即日启程。钦此。
Write this down: The Crown Prince Wuluan is henceforth appointed Ambassador to Khitan. He will be escorted by the Imperial Guards and will depart promptly today. By command of the Emperor.
内侍监:羽林卫。
Imperial Guards.
羽林卫:在。
Present.
内侍监:随太子启程。
Escort the Crown Prince.
羽林卫:诺。
Yes, Your Majesty.
婉后:皇上也是为你好,去吧。
His Majesty is doing this for your own good. Go…
青女:等一等!禀皇上,皇后娘娘,青女愿与太子同行。
Wait! Your Majesties, the Emperor and Empress. Your servant Qing begs to accompany the Prince.
婉后:为什么?
For what reason?
青女:他寂寞的时候,我可以唱歌给他听。
So that when he is lonely there will be someone to sing to him.
婉后:你以为你是谁?内侍监。
Who do you think you are? Lord Chamberlain.
内侍监:在。
Present.
婉后:把她拖下去鞭笞三十。
Take her away and give her thirty lashes of the whip.
无鸾:母后。
Empress Mother.