当她爱我时 when she loved me
(2008-08-25 00:00:53)
标签:
音乐杂谈 |
音乐盒添加新歌一首when she loved me
When somebody loved me
当你被人宠爱
everything was beautiful.
世界变得更美丽
Every hour we spent together
那些美好相处时刻
lives within my heart.
And when she was sad
当她有悲伤
I was there to dry her tears.
我为她擦干眼泪
And when she was happy so was I.
她开心欢笑有我陪伴
When she loved me.
当她爱我时
Through the summer and the fall
走过春夏和秋冬
we had each other, that was all.
我们曾经手牵手
Just she and I together,
度过无数个晨昏
like it was meant to be.
一切那么自然
And when she was lonely
当她孤单寂寞
I was there to comfort her.
我会安慰她心灵
And I knew that she loved me.
因我知道她爱我
So the years went by.
年华逝去
I stayed the same,
我依然是我
but she began to drift away
但她开始离我远去
I was left alone.
不再关心我
Still I waited for the day
我仍然痴痴的等
when she'd say "I will always love you."
等她说我会永远爱你
Lonely and forgotten,
无数漫长等待
never thought she'd look my way.
等她再次注意我
And she smiled at me and held me
just like she used to do.
就像往日般开心的把我拥入怀中
Like she loved me.
对我倾诉
When she loved me.
当她爱我时
When somebody loved me
当你被人宠爱
everything was beautiful.
世界变得更美丽
Every hour we spent together
那些美好相处时刻
lives within my heart.
永存我心中
When she loved me...
当她爱我时...