加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

朗文SBS第二册第5课【下】

(2010-12-31 21:28:58)
标签:

育儿

分类: 快乐英语
  •  应掌握句型三 Bicycles are safer than motorcycles

A.    Should I buy a bicycle or a motorcycle?

我应该买自行车还是摩托车?

B.    I think you should buy a bicycle.

我认为你应该买自行车。

A.    Why?

为什么?

B.    Bicycles are safer than motorcycles.

自行车比摩托车更安全

 

A.    Should he study English or Latin?

他应该学英语还是学拉丁语

B.    I think he should study English.

我认为他应该学英语。

A.    Why?

为什么?

B.    English is more useful than Latin.

因为英语比拉丁语更有用

 

练习1

A. Should I buy a used car or a new car?

    我应该买辆二手车还是新车?

B. I think you should buy a used car.

   我认为你应该买一辆二手车。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Used cars are cheaper than new cars.

    二手车比新车便宜。

 

练习2

A. Should he go out with Ellen or Helen?

   他应该和埃伦出去还是海伦出去?

B. I think he should go out with Ellen.

    我想他应该和埃伦出去。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Ellen is more interesting than Helen.

埃伦比海伦更有趣

 

练习3

A. Should she buy a dog or a cat?

   她应该买一只狗还是一只猫?

B. I think she should buy a dog.

   我认为她应该买只狗。

A. Why?

   为什么?

C.    dogs are more friendly than cats.

狗比猫更友善

 

练习4

A. Should I vote for Linda Lee or Gary Green?

   我应该投票赞成琳达·李还是加里·格林?

B. I think you should vote for Linda Lee.

   我认为你应该投票造成琳达·李。

A. Why?

   为什么?

C.    Linda Lee is more honest than Gary Green.

   琳达·李比加里·格林更诚信

 

练习5

A. Should she take a course with Professor Black or Professor Drake?

   她应该修布莱克教授的课还是德雷克教授的

B. I think she should take a course Professor Black.

   我认为她应该修布莱克教授的课。

A. Why

   为什么?

B. Professor Black is more intelligent than Professor Drake.

   布莱克教授比德雷克教授更聪明

 

练习6

A. Should they plant flowers or vegetable this spring?

   他们在春天应该种花还是种菜?

B. I think they should plant flowers.

   我想他们应该种花。

A. Why?

    为什么?

C.    flowers are prettier than vegetables.

花比菜更漂亮

 

练习7

A. Should we buy this fan or that fan?

   我们应该买这台电风扇不是那台电风扇?

B. I think you should buy this fan.

   我认为你们应该买这台电风扇。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. This fan is quieter than that fan.

   这台电风扇比那台更安静

 

练习8

A. Should she buy these earrings or those earrings?

    她应该买这副耳环还是那副耳环

B. I think she buy these earrings.

   我认为她应该买这副耳环。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. These earrings are more attractive than those earrings.

   这副耳环比那副耳环更有魅力

 

练习9

A. Should he take piano lessons with Mrs. Clark or Miss Smith?

   他应该找克拉克夫人修钢琴课还是找史密斯小姐修钢琴课?

B. I think he should take piano lessons with Mrs. Clark.

   我认为他应该找克拉克夫人修钢琴课。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Mrs. clark is more talented than Miss Smith.

克拉克夫人比 史密斯小姐更有天赋。

 

练习10

A. Should I buy the hat in my left hand or the hat in my right hand?

    我应该买左手的帽子还是右手的帽子?

B. I think you should buy the hat in my left hand.

   我认为你应该买左手的帽子?

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. The hat in my left hand is fancier than the hat in my right hand.

   左手的帽子比右手的帽子更华丽

 

练习11

AShould she buy fur gloves or leather gloves?

   她应该买毛绒手套还是皮手套

B. I think she should buy fur gloves.

   我想她应该买毛绒手套。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Fur gloves are warmer than leather gloves.

   毛绒手套比皮手套更暖和

 

练习12

A. Should I buy a notebook computer or a desktop computer?

   我应该买笔记本电脑还是台式电脑

B. I think you should buy a notebook computer.

   我认为你应该笔记本电脑

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. notebook computers are more convenient than desktop computers.

   笔记本电脑比台式电脑更方便

 

练习13

A. Should I hire Ms. Parker of Ms. Jones?

   我应该雇用帕克女士还是琼斯女士?

B. I think you should hire Ms. Parker.

   我认为你应该雇用帕克女士。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Ms. Parker is more capable than Ms. Jones.

   帕克女士比琼斯女士更能干

 

练习14

A. Should I fire Mr. Mason or Mr. Grimes?

   我应该解雇梅森先生还是格兰姆斯先生?

B. I think you should fire Mr. Mason.

   我认为你应该解雇梅森先生。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. Mr. Mason is lazier than Mr. Grimes.

   梅森先生比格兰姆斯先生更懒

 

练习15

A. Should we rent this movie or that movie?

   我们应该租这部电影看还是那部电影?

C.    I think you should rent this movie.

我认为你们应该租这部电影。

A. Why?

   为什么?

B. This movie is more exciting than that movie.

   这部电影比那部电影更激动人心

 

  •   课文一

 

It isn’t easy being a teenager

 

I try to be a good son, but no matter how hard I try, my parents never seem to be satisfied. They think I should be a better son. They think I should eat healthier food, I should wear nicer clothes, and I should get better grades. And according to them, my hair should be shorter, my room should be neater, and my friends should be more polite when they come to visit.

You know…it isn’t easy being a teenager.

 

成为青少年是不容易的

 

我努力成为一个好儿子,但不论如何努力,我的父母总是没有感到满足。他们认为我应该是更好的儿子。他们认为我应该吃更健康的食物,应该穿更好看的衣服,应该取得更好的成绩。按他们的说法,我的头发应该更短些,我的房间应该更整洁,我的朋友来我家时应该更有礼貌。

你知道的……成不青少年是不容易的。

 

It isn’t easy being parents

 

We try to be good parents, but ho matter how hard we try, our children never seem to be satisfied. They think we should be better parents. They think we should wear more fashionable clothes, we should drive a newer car, and we should listen to more interesting music. And according to them, we should be more sympathetic when they talk about their problems, we should be friendlier when their friends come to visit, and we should be more understanding when they come home late on Saturday night.

You know… it isn’t easy being parents.

 

成为父母是不容易的

我们努力成为好的父母,但不论如何努力,我们的孩子总是没有感到满足。他们认为我们应该是更好的父母。他们认为我们应该穿更时尚的衣服,我们应该开更新的车,我们应该听更有趣的音乐。按他们的说法,当他们谈论他们的问题时我们应该更有共鸣,当他们的朋友来家时我们应该更加友善,当他们周六晚上回家晚时我们应该更加理解他们。

你知道的……成为父母是不容易的。

 

  • 应掌握句型 Don’t be ridiculous!

 

A.    You know, my dog isn’t as friendly as your dog.

你知道的,我的狗不如你的狗友善。

B.    Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much friendlier than mine.

别傻了!你的狗比我的狗友善得多。

 

A.    You know, my novels aren’t as interesting as Ernest Hemingway’s novels.

你知道的,我的小说没有海明威的小说有趣。

B.    Don’t be ridiculous! Yours are much more interesting than his.

别傻了!你的小说比他的有趣多了。

 

练习1

AYou know, my apartment isn’t as clean as your apartment.

    你知道的,我的公寓房间没有你的干净。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much cleaner than mine.

   别傻了!你的比我的干净多了。

 

练习2

AYou know, my computer isn’t as powerful as Bob’s computer.

    你知道的,我的电脑没鲍勃的强。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much more powerful than his.

       别傻了!你的比他的强多了。

 

 

练习3

AYou know, my boss isn’t as nice as your boss.

   你知道的,我的老板不如你的老板好。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much nicer than mine.

   别傻了!你的老板比我的老板好多了。

 

练习4

AYou know, my furniture isn’t as comfortable as your furniture.

   你知道的,我的家俱不如你的家俱舒服。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much more comfortable than mine.

   别傻了!你的家俱比我的家俱舒服多了。

 

练习5

AYou know, my house isn’t as big as the Jacksons’house.

   你知道的,我的房子不如杰克森的房子大。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much bigger than his.

   别傻了!你的房子比他的大多了。

 

练习6

A.    Your know, my pronunciation isn’t as good as Maria’s

pronunciation.

   你知道的,我的发音不如玛丽亚的发音好。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much better than hers.

   别傻了!你的发音比她的发音好多了。

 

练习7

AYou know, my garden isn’t as pretty as your garden.

   你知道的,我的花园不如你的漂亮。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much prettier than mine.

   别傻了!你的花园比我的花园漂亮多了。

 

练习8

AYou know, my recipe for fruitcake isn’t as delicious as Stanley’s recipe for fruitcake.

   你知道的,我的水果蛋糕食谱不如斯坦利的水果蛋糕食谱美味。

B. Don’t be ridiculous! Yours is much more delicious than his.

   别傻了!你的比他的美味多了。

 

  •    课文二

 

Brownsville

 

The Taylor family lived in Brownsville for many years. And for many yearsBrownsville was a very good place to live. The streets were clean, the parks were safe, the bus system was reliable, and the schools were good.

But Brownsville changed. Today the streets aren’t as clean as they used to be. The parks aren’t as safe as they used to be. The bus system isn’t as reliable as it used to be. And the schools aren’t as good as they used to be.

Because of the changes in Brownsville, the Taylor family moved to Newport last year. In Newport the streets are cleaner, the parks are safer, the bus system is more reliable, and the schools are better. The Taylors are happy in Newport, but they were happier in Brownsville. Although Newport has cleaner streets, safer parks, a more reliable bus system, and better schools, Brownsville has friendlier people. They’re nicer, more polite, and more hospitable than the people in Newport.

The Taylors miss Brownsville. Even though they’re now living in Newport, Brownsville will always be their real home.

 

布朗斯威尔(美国地名)

泰勒一家住在布朗斯威尔多年了。连续多年他们都住一个很不错的地方。街道很干净,公园很安全,公交体系很可靠,学校也很好。

但是布朗斯威尔改变了。今天街道没有像以前那样干净了。公园没有他们以前那样安全了。公交体系也没有像以前那样可靠了。学校也没有以前那么好了。

由于布朗斯威尔的改变,泰勒一家去年搬到了纽波特(城市名)。在纽波特街道更干净,公园更安全,公交体系更可靠,学校也越来越好。泰勒一家很高兴住在纽波特,但他们在布朗威斯时更高兴。虽然在纽波特有干净街道,安全的公园,可靠的公交体系,更好的学校,但是布朗斯威尔的人们更友善。他们更好,更有礼貌。而且比纽波特的人更加热情好客。

勒一家想念布朗斯威尔。即使他们现在居住在纽波特,布朗斯威尔将永远是他们真正的家。

 

  • How to say it! 怎么说!

 

A.    I think…           我认为

In my opinion,…    在我看来

 

B. I agree.              我同意

I agree with you.   我同意你的意见

I think so, too.    我也这么想

 

C. I disagree.          我不同意

   I disagree with you  我不同意你的意见

    I don’t think so.   我不这么想

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有