噢,终于明白(摘自小洁来信)
(2009-07-02 21:36:59)
标签:
音乐godtomyfor感悟悟性顿悟教育 |
分类: 阅读博览 |
God said, No.
神說:不
It is not for
me to take away,
不該是我去「拿掉」,該是你去「捨掉」。
我求神讓我殘缺的孩子健全。
God said, No.神說:不!
His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary
I asked God to grant me patience.
我求神賜我耐性。
God said, No.
神說:不!
Patience is a byproduct of tribulations;
it isn't granted, it is learned.
耐性是磨難的副產品,不能被賜予,要從學習而得。
I asked God to give me happiness.
我求神給我幸福快樂。
神說:不!
I give you
blessings;
我祝福你,但幸福愉快是你的選擇。
I asked God to spare me pain.
我求神免我於痛苦。
God said, No.
神說:不!
Suffering draws you apart from worldly cares
and brings you closer to me.
苦難讓你厭棄塵世的煩憂,讓你更接近我。
I asked God to make my spirit grow.
我求神長養我的靈性。
God said, No.
神說:不!
You must grow on your own,
but I will prune you to make you fruitful.
你要自己成長,但我會助你修剪荒蕪,
富饒你的收成。
I asked God
for all things
我求神給我所有物質,令我可以享受生活。
God said, No.
神說:不!
I will give you life,
so that you may enjoy all things.
我給予你生命,為此,你可以享受一切。
I asked God to help me LOVE others,
as much as He loves me.
我求神助我如同祂愛我一般去愛他人。
God said.......Ahhhh,finally you have the idea.
神說:噢!你終於搞清楚了!