| 标签: 老外辨别中国人学习英语文化休闲幽默 | 分类: 英文学习、心灵疗愈 | 
老外辨别中国人的88种方法
1.You look like you are 18.
你看起来好像才18岁(东方人普遍看起来年轻嘛, 呵呵)
2.You like to eat chicken feet. 你喜欢吃鸡脚
3.You suck on fish heads and fish
fins.你吃鱼时会吸鱼头和鱼鳍(他们都是直接切掉的)
4.You have a Chinese knick-knack hanging on your rear view
mirror. 你的车子后视镜上会吊中国摆设(我没有, 
5.You sing karaoke. 你唱KTV(唐人街才有的玩意儿)
6.Your house is covered with
tile.你的房子铺的是瓷砖(老外都是木板。我们家是地毯,厨房才是瓷砖)
7.Your kitchen is covered by a sticky film of
grease.你的厨房覆盖着一层厚厚的油脂(爱炒东西的缘故)
8.Your stove is covered with aluminum foil.
你的炉子上面有铝箔(我们家没有)
9.You leave the plastic covers on your remote control.
你的遥控器外面包着塑料(发现真的只有中国人才这样,不过我们家没有,如果在谁家看到我的手都痒痒的想斯掉~~哈哈)
10.You"ve never kissed your mom or dad.
你从没吻过你父母(中国人谁这样啊)
11.You"ve never hugged your mom or dad.
你从没抱过你父母(幼儿园时算不算?)
12.Your unassisted vision is worse than 20/500.
你的视觉想象力低于20/500(标准的是20/20。意思是说中国人都是书虫)
13.You wear contacts,to avoid wearing your "coke bottle
glasses". 你戴隐形眼镜,
这样才能避免戴你的"瓶底眼镜"(怎么说得中国人好像都近视? 我就不戴眼镜
, 呵呵)
14.You"ve worn glasses since you were in fifth grade.
你五年级开始就戴眼镜了. (中国人都是爱学习的好孩子...
怎么又跟眼镜有关?)
15.Your hair sticks up when you wake up.
你睡醒后头发会竖起来.(希望中国人能早上起来洗头洗澡)
16.You"ll haggle over something that is not negotiable.
你会为一些不可质疑的事情辩论. (无理取闹???)
17.You love to use coupons. 你喜欢用折价券. (勤俭节约~~)
18.You drive around looking for the cheapest petrol.
你为了最便宜的汽油费不息开着车子到处找. (嗯, 很多中国人都这样)
19.You drive around for hours looking for the best parking
space. 你开着车子兜圈为了找到最好的停车位.
(看来老外真的不太讲究这个.)
20.You take showers at night. 你晚上洗澡.
(许多美国人都是早上洗, 不知道为什么)
21.You avoid the non-free snacks in hotel rooms.
旅店房间里的非免费食品你都不吃. (那些东西都是over-charged了的,
谁那么笨啊)
22.You don"t mind squeezing 20people into one motel room.
你不介意二十个人挤一间汽车旅房. (那也太抠门了吧..打.)
23.Most girls have more body hair than you,if you are male.
如果你是男人, 那么你身上的体毛比大多数女人少. (又不是大猩猩,
老子要那么多体毛干什么?)
24.You tap the table when someone pours tea for you.
别人为你倒茶你就用手敲一下桌子.(在广东茶楼尤其如此, 不然没礼貌)
25.You say "Aiya!"and
"Wah!"frequently.你经常说"哎(二声)呀(四声)" 和 "哇(四声)".
26.You don"t want to wear your seatbelt because it is
uncomfortable.你不喜欢系安全带因为安全带让你感觉不舒服.
(晕~~~~~~我就一定会系,有名字给你叫“安全带”嘛~~谁会拿自己的安全开玩笑啊~)
27.You love Las Vegas,slot machines,and blackjack.
你喜欢拉斯维加斯, 老虎机和二十一点. (中国人好赌, 地球人都知道)
28.You unwrap Christmas gifts very carefully,so you can
reuse the paper.你细心地打开你的圣诞节礼物, 因为你要留着包装纸再用.
(我没有啊,心虚~~看到漂亮的还是会了~~嘻嘻)
29.You only buy Christmas cards after Christmas,when they
are 50%off. 你只会在圣诞节后买圣诞卡, 因为他们打了五折.
(^_^这根本就是在说我, 圣诞节卡留着下一年用,
省下一笔钱好好吃一顿更划算^_^)
30.You have a vinyl tablecloth on your kitchen
table.你的厨房桌子上有一条抹布.
(老外只有纸巾。我们家也是用纸巾的耶)
31.You spit bones and other food scraps on the table.That"s
why you need the vinyl tablecloth. 你把骨头和其他杂碎吐在桌子上,
所以你必须有抹布. (没吐在纸巾上的后果, )
32.You have stuff in the freezer since the beginning of
time. 你的电冰箱存着一万年前的食物.(谁叫买东西的地方那么远呀)
33.You use the dishwasher as a dish rack.
你把洗碗机当碗橱(我们家就常用的)
34.You have never used your dishwasher.
你从来没用过你的洗碗机.
35.You keep a Thermos of hot water available at all times.
你有一个热水瓶里面永远装着热水. (自来水不是人人都喝得惯的~~~)
36.You eat all meals in the kitchen.
你在厨房吃饭.(屁呢~~)
37.You save grocery bags,tin foil,and tin containers.
你把用过的塑料袋, 锡纸和锡盘留着.(塑料袋用来放垃圾——环保呀)
38.You have a piano in your living room. 你客厅里有一架钢琴.
(管他会不会弹, 看起来倍有面子)
39.You pick your teeth at the dinner table (but you cover
your mouth).你会在餐桌上剔牙,
但手遮着嘴.(外国人都会去洗手間用牙线)
40.You twirl your pen around your fingers.
你会转笔(都是跟刘德华学的~~哈哈)
41.You hate to waste food. 你讨厌浪费食物.
(这是美德——没去过大陆餐馆吃过饭的老外, 唉...)
42.You have Tupperware in your fridge with three bites of
rice or one leftover chicken
wing.你冰箱里有三口剩饭和一只鸡翼.(很多人都没饭吃呢~~真是的)
43.You don"t own any real Tupperware -only a cupboard full
of used but carefully rinsed margarine tubs,takeout containers,and
jam jars.
你家里没有任何家用塑料制品,只有一橱子洗过再拿来用的油瓶,饭盒和酱坛子。(我们家就有一大堆的塑料制品~~呸)
44.You also use the jam jars as drinking glasses.
你把果酱瓶当水杯用. (靠, 我没见过,不过以前中国人好像是这样的)
45.You have a collection of miniature shampoo bottles that
you take every time you stay in a hotel.
你有收集旅馆免费洗发水瓶子的爱好(偶尔了)
46.You carry a stash of your own food whenever you travel
(travel means any car ride longer than 15minutes).These snacks are
always dried and include dried plums,mango,ginger,and squid.
你每次外出十五分钟都会带着你的零食:干芒果,
李子或烤鱿鱼.(我没试过,因为我不爱吃零食地)
47.You wash your rice at least 2-3times before cooking it.
你会洗2-3次米.
48.Your dad thinks he can fix everything himself.
你爸以为自己可以修任何东西.(所有的爸爸好像都特别逞能耶~~哈哈)
49.The dashboard of your Honda is covered by hundreds of
small toys. 你的车子里堆了无数玩偶.(我一个也没有~吹呀)
50.You don"t use measuring cups. 你不用量杯(低能)
51.You beat eggs with chopsticks. 你用筷子打散鸡蛋.
52.You have a teacup with a cover on it. 你有一个有盖的茶杯.
(茶壶嘛~~~可惜我不喝茶~~哈哈)
53.You always look phone numbers up in the phone book,since
calling information
你总是在电话本里查电话号码,因为你不相信你听到的(指中国人不相信别人)
54.You only make long distance calls after 11pm.
你只在11点后打长途. (免费美国国内,
香港也有~~中国不知什么时候才有, 有竞争果然还是件好事,
bs中国电信)
55.If you are male,you clap at something funny and if you
are female,you giggle whilst placing a hand over your
mouth.如果你是位男性,你会对好玩的东西鼓掌,如果你是位女性,你会捂着嘴咯咯的笑(笑不露齿嘛)
56.You like Chinese films in their original undubbed
versions. 你喜欢没有配过音的中国电影.
57.You love Chinese Martial Arts films.
你喜欢中国功夫片.(中国人的骄傲嘛)
58.You"ve learnt some form of martial arts.
你会一些中国武术(我不会)
.
59.Shaolin actually means something to
you.少林对你来说是有含义的(李连杰)
60.You like congee with thousand-year-old eggs.
你喜欢很老的蛋配的粥.【 (What?)应该是皮蛋瘦肉粥吧】
61.You prefer your shrimp with the heads and legs still
attached. 你喜欢有头尾的虾.
62.You never call your parents just to say hi.
你从不为了问声好而call你父母. (失实严重,
这些老外认识的中国人都太抠门了, 连个国际长途也省, bs之)
63.If you don"t live at home,when your parents call,they ask
if you"ve eaten,even if it"s midnight.如果你不在家,
你的父母会打电话问你吃了吗,
就算半夜12点也不例外.(是呀,中国人都爱犯这个错)
64.When you"re sick,your parents tell you not to eat fried
foods or baked goods due to yeet hay. 当你病了的时候,
你父母要你不吃油炸食品和烤的东西, 因为"热气yeet hay". 广东音
65.You know what yeet hay is.
你知道什么是热气(我不知道)
66.You e-mail your Chinese friends at work,even though you
only 10feet apart. 你上班时给你中国朋友send email,
即使你们相距10尺.(白痴)
67.You use a face cloth. 你用洗脸毛巾
.
68.You starve yourself before going to all you can eat
places.
你去吃自助餐前会把自己饿个半死.(我才不这样,因为吃不下)
69.You know someone who can get you a good deal on jewelry
or electronics.
你认识可以打折卖给你珠宝或电器的人.(人缘好嘛――嘻嘻)
70.You save your old Coke bottle glasses even though you"re
never going to use them again.
你留着用过的可乐瓶又不用.(指中国人什么都不舍得丢掉)
71.You own your own meat cleaver and sharpen it.
你有自己的切肉刀而且你会磨它(父母他们可能会吧)
72.Your toothpaste tubes are all squeezed paper-thin.
你的牙膏都挤到纸一样薄.(神经病呀)
73.You know what moon cakes are.
你知道什么是月饼.(中国人会不知道吗~~晕)
74.When there is a sale on toilet paper,you buy 100rolls and
store them in your closet or in the bedroom of an adult child who
has moved out.当厕纸降价时, 你买了100多卷并囤在衣橱或别人的房间里.
(这个厉害, 那个被占领卧室的人真可怜)
75.Your parents know how to launch nasal projectiles.
你的父母会用一只手挤压着一边鼻孔省鼻涕(恶心)
76.You iron your own shirts. 你自己烫衣服.
(意思是父母不会烫, 老外劲小瞧咱中国人, 看我飞起一腿,
啊扎~~~~`少林寺功夫~~哈哈)
77.You play a musical instrument.你会弹奏一种乐器. (当然,
咱中国人打小都是天才)
78.Even if you"re totally full,if someone says they"re going
to throw away the leftovers on the table,you"ll finish
them.即使你饱了,
当别人要把剩下的菜倒掉时你会一嘴把它吃完.(才不呢)
79.You"ve eaten a red bean popsicle.你吃过红豆冰棍
80.You bring oranges (or other produce)with you as a gift
when you visit people"s homes.
你拜访别人时会带着水果(老外只带鲜花和酒)
81.You fight over who pays the dinner
bill.你在餐后抢着付帐单.(中国人真的很爱演这样的戏——哈哈,我干妈最爱这样了)
82.You majored in something practical like
engineering,medicine or law. 你的主科是实用型的, 工程学,
机械学或法律.(有什么问题吗??)
83.You live with your parents and you are 30years old (and
they prefer it that way).Or if you"re married and 30years old,you
live in the apartment next door to your parents,or at least in the
same neighborhood.你三十岁时还和父母住在一起并且他们也喜欢你这样.
或者你已经三十岁并且结婚了,
但你还住在父母隔壁或同个小区.(好像真的很多中国人都这样耶)
84.You don"t tip more than 10%at a restaurant,and if you
do,you tip Chinese delivery guys/waiters more.
你不会给超过10%的小费, 即使有也是给中国服务员. (靠, 我都是给15%的,
给10%人家恨死你.
可能每个州不一样吧。P.S,加拿大吃饭最少要给15%的小费的,下次不要出洋相了~~哈哈)
85.You have acquired a taste for bitter melon. 你爱吃苦瓜. (
苦瓜蛋汤不错呀)
86.You eat every last grain of rice in your bowl,but don"t
eat the last piece of food on the table.你吃光碗里的最后一粒米,
但不吃盘里的最后一口菜.(吃饱了什么也不会吃,饿了什么都吃光)
87.You know why there are 88 reasons.
你知道为什么这里有88条.
88.You see the truth in this and then send it to all your
Chinese friends. 你发觉这里说的都是真的话, 就把它send
给你认识的所有中国朋友吧. 
翻译得不一定对,不过大家顺道学一下英文吧~~哈哈

 加载中…
加载中…