加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

绝望的主妇  中文参考译文(2-5)

(2008-01-09 23:41:33)
标签:

杂谈

中文参考译文(2-5)

1.     I'm sure Freud would not approve of this.

我肯定弗洛伊德不会赞同你的观点

2.     Oh, who cares what he thinks? 是吗,谁会在乎他怎么想?

3.      I took psychology in college, we learned all about Freud.

我大学修的是心理学,我们学完了弗洛伊德的全部理论

4.      A miserable human being. 他是一个痛苦可怜的人

5.      What makes you say that? 你这么说的根据是什么?

6.      Well, think about it --哦, 想想看呐……

7.      he grew up in the late 1800s,there were no appliances back then.

他生活在19世纪晚期,那时候没什么家用电器

8.     His mother had to do everything by hand,

他妈妈只能用手打理所有的家务事

9.     just backbreaking work from sunup to sundown

从早到晚辛勤的操持家务

10.  not to mention the countless other sacrifices she probably had to make to take care of her family.

更不用说为了家庭她可能做出的无法计算的其他牺牲

11.  And what does he do? 他做什么了?

12.  He grows up and becomes famous peddling a theory that the problems of most adults他长大了,靠着传播他的什么理论出了名,说什么大部分成年人所呈现的问题

13.  can be traced back to something awful their mother has done.

都是因为其母亲对其教育失控所致

14.  She must have felt so betrayed.她肯定觉得儿子辜负了自己

15.  He saw how hard she worked.他知道母亲工作有多么辛苦

16.  He saw what she did for him.也知道母亲为他所做的一切

17.  Did he even ever think to say "thank you"?

他想过要说声谢谢了吗?

18. I doubt it. 我表示怀疑

19.  There you go. 给你

20.  Just so you know, many of Freud's theories have been discredited.

知道吗?正因为如此,很多弗洛伊德的理论都不可信

21.  Good.很好

22.  Boys, I am not going to tell you again, sit.

小家伙们,我不会再重复了,坐下

23. I mean it, I am serious.我是认真的,我真的生气了

24.  You boys are going to be in so much trouble if you don't sit back in those seats.

如果你们再不回到座位上,我让你们吃不了兜着走。

25. For the first time, Lynette could see this was not the innocent play of children.

Lynette第一次感觉到,孩子们是在故意恶作剧

26. She was being challenged. 感到孩子们在向她发出挑战

27.  So she decided it was time to get creative.

因此她决定是出新招数

28.  Out. Can't behave, you heard me, you cannot ride.

下车,你们不听话 我警告过你们,你们不能坐在车上了

29.  You, out. 你,下车

30.  Where's mom going? 妈妈要去哪儿?

31.  Mommy's a genius. 妈妈是个天才

32.  5,6 -- alright.   5,6 -- 好了

33.  I will be right back.我现在就开回去

34.  Boys? 孩子们?

35.  If you're hiding, you've got to stop now,' cause mommy doesn't think it's funny!

如果你们藏起来了,现在该出来了,因为妈妈不觉得这很好玩

36.  Oh, excuse me.哦,对不起

37.  I'm sorry, I'm looking for my boys, three boys with red hair.

很抱歉,我正在找我的孩子,三个红头发的男孩

38. Have you seen them? 你看见他们了吗?

39.  Yeah. I also saw you left them behind and drove away.

是的,我还看见你把他们扔在路边然后开走了

40. I know, I was just trying to scare them into behaving.

我知道,我只是想吓唬一下他们让他们变乖一点

41. Did you see where they went? 你看见他们去哪儿了吗?

42.  Yeah, yeah, yeah. They're in my kitchen.

是的,看见了,他们在我的厨房里呢

43.  Listen, uh, it seems to me that you have some anger management issues.听着,呃, 看上去你控制不了你的情绪

44.  I have four kids under the age of 6. I absolutely have anger management issues.

我有4个六岁以下的孩子 我当然控制不了我的情绪了

45.  Yeah, well, I think you need to talk to somebody, because abandoning your children is...是的,我觉得你需要找人看看,因为抛弃你的孩子是……

46.  Hey,  I-I didn't abandon them. I came back.

嗨,我、我不是抛弃他们 我又回来了

47. I'm just saying it's not normal. 我只是说这很不正常

48.  Well, my kids aren't normal, and now I don't have time for this, lady, so...

是我的孩子很不正常,现在我没时间讨论这个问题,夫人,那么……

49. boys, get out here!孩子们,出来

50.  No, I don't think they should go anywhere until you calm down.

不行,你不平静下来他们就不能离开这里

51. Get in the car.回到车里

52.  She's got cookies. 她这有饼干吃

53.  Well, bring them, we're leaving.好,带上饼干,我们走

54.  Oh, no, no. Stay put. I don't think so. Aah! 哦,不行,不行, 不能走,干嘛不能走。啊!

55.  Listen, lady, you and I are going to have a little talk.听着,女士,我得和你好好谈谈

56.  Leave my mommy alone! 放开我妈妈

57.  What's the matter with you? 你怎么搞的?

58.  Run, boys, run !快跑,孩子们,快跑!

59.  You get back here!你们回来

60.  Boys, you're going to need to put on your --孩子们,你们赶紧系上……

61.  You come back here right now! Get back or I'm going to call social services!你们赶快给我回来,要不然我就给社会服务局打电话了

62. Oh, my god.哦,天啊

63.  Carlos, what have you done? Carlos, 你疯了吗?

64.  I saw it when I drove by the dealership.我路过车行的时候看见的

65.  I thought, "Gabrielle would look so beautiful in this."

我在想:Gabrielle坐在车里肯定会很潇洒

66.  Cost me an arm and a leg. 我花了大价钱买的

67.  It's got GPS navigation,200-watt stereo system, rear parking...

车上配有GPS导航系统,200瓦立体声音响,倒车雷达……

68. Oh, my god, it's beautiful. 哦,天啊, 真绝了

69.  So... did I take your breath away? 我让你惊喜了吗?

70.  Absolutely. 绝对让我惊喜了

71.  Is it the best gift you've ever gotten? 

这是你收到的最好的礼物吗?

72.  Gabrielle could see what this gesture had cost Carlos 

Gabrielle能看出来Carlos花了很大心思

73.  so she responded the only way she knew how.

她只能用她所知道的唯一的方式来报答他

74.  She had a feeling the truth would have been lost on her husband anyway.她有一种感觉, 无论怎样,所发生的事实对她丈夫都毫发无损

75.  After all, it's the rare man who understands the value of a single perfect rose.

毕竟, 能真正懂得一朵完美无瑕的玫瑰有多大价值的人却是凤毛麟角

76.  Oh, I hope you don't mind, I thought I'd come by early and help you set up.希望你不要介意,我想早点过来帮你摆摆餐具什么的?

77.  Hey,Susan. 嗨,Susan

78.  Don't worry. Mike and I have got everything under control.

别担心,Mike和我已经把一切都准备停当

79.  Bongo. Bongo

80.  I don't know why he barks at you.

我不明白它为什么总冲着你叫

81. Well, I wouldn't take it personally. Dogs are very sensitive.

如果是我的话,我不会介意的,狗都是很敏感

82. What's up, Bongo,huh? 怎么了?Bongo,嗯?

83.  You never know what freaks them out, huh?

你永远都不会知道怎么就把它们惹恼了

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有