加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

绝望的主妇   中文参考译文(2-1)

(2007-12-22 08:46:02)
标签:

艺术赏析

绝望的主妇

第二集第一讲

中文参考译文

1.        If Mary alice was having some sort of crisis, we'd have known. 如果Mary Alice 遇到什么危机,我们早就该知道了.

2.        She lives 50 feet away,for god's sakes.

天啊,她就住在离我们才50英尺远的地方啊.

3.        Gabby,the woman killed herself.

Gabby, 可她却自杀了.

4.         Something must have been going on. 这里面一定有问题

Every time I'm around that man, he tries to grab my ass.

每次我在他旁边的时候,他总想捏我的屁股.

5.         I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.

 哈哈.我去年跟他做生意赚了20多万.

6.         If he wants to grab your ass, you let him.

如果他想摸你就让他摸吧

7.          Why aren't you happy?

 那你怎么还不开心呢?

8.         Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.

 结果我发现都不是我想要的.

9.         What's that? 这是什么?

10.     It's a letter addressed to Mary Alice.

一封写给Mary Alice的信

11.     Oh, Mary Alice, what did you do?

,Mary Alice,你究竟干了什么?

12.     An odd thing happens when we die.

人死后就会有奇怪的事情发生

13.     Our senses vanish.

我们感觉消失了

14.     Taste, touch, smell, and sound become a distant memory, but our sight...味觉、触觉、嗅觉和听觉 都成为遥远的回忆,但是我们的视觉...

15.     ah, our sight expands, and we can suddenly see the world we've left behind so clearly.

, 我们的视野开阔了,我们能清晰地看到这个被我们扔在身后的世界

16.    Of course, most of what's visible to the dead could also be seen by the living

当然, 大多死人能看见的事物活人也能看到

17.     if they'd only take the time to look.

不过他们肯花时间去看才行

18.     Like my friend Gabrielle. 就像我的朋友Gabrielle

19.     I should have seen how unhappy she was, but I didn't.

我过去应该看出来她有多么不开心,但是我没有看出来,

20.     I only saw her clothes from Paris...

我只看见了她的法国时装

21.     and her platinum jewelry and her brand-new diamond watch.她的白金首饰和她崭新的钻石手表

22.     Had I looked closer

如果我看得仔细一点儿

23.     I'd have seen that Gabrielle was a drowning woman desperately in search of a life raft.

我也许会看到Gabrielle是个快淹死前拼命地寻找救生筏的女人

24.    Luckily for her, she found one.

幸运的是,她找到了

25.    Of course, Gabrielle only saw her young gardener as a way to infuse her life with a little excitement.

当然,Gabrielle找到的只是她那个年轻的园丁给她的生活带来的那点儿兴奋而已

26.    But now she was about to discover just how exciting her life could get. 她刚刚要寻觅怎样才能生活得更有情趣时

27.    Damn it. 该死!

28.    Come on,come on,come on! Hurry up! Let's go!

快点,快点,快点! 赶紧!快走!

29.    Where are the rest of my clothes?

我还有衣服呢?

30.    I'll find them, just get out.

我会找到的,赶快出去

31.    Where? 从哪出去?

32.    Out the window. 从窗户跳出去

33.    What? 什么?

34.    Go, go, go, go, go!快走,快走!

35.     Hi, honey, you're home early.

你好,亲爱的, 你回来得真早

36.     My meeting got canceled. 我的会谈取消了

37.     Didn't you take a shower this morning?

你早晨没洗澡呵?

38.     I,uh,I just finished a workout.

, , 我刚刚锻炼完身体

39.     Where's John?

40.    John在哪里?

41.    John?  John?

42.     Yeah, that's his truck out front. 是啊,他的小卡车停在门外呢

43.    Gabrielle was panicked.

44.     Gabrielle顿时惊慌失措

45.    She knew if her husband discovered her secret, she would feel the full force of his wrath.

她知道如果他丈夫发现了她的秘密,她将承受他的雷霆震怒

46.    Hey,mr. Solis. 你好,Solis 先生

47.    Hey, John, did you take care of that ficus yet?

你好, John, 那棵树弄好了吗?

48.    I'll get to it as soon as I'm done here.我一忙完手里的活儿就去

49.    All right.好吧

50.    But she was quickly reminded that...但是她很快就意识到…

51.    what Carlos couldn't see...Yeah, sure.

只要Carlos看不见…好的

52.    No problem.没问题

53.    Couldn't hurt her. 就伤害不了她

54.    The peaceful facade of Wisteria Lane had recently been shattered

最近,Wisteria 小巷看似宁静的生活被打破了

55.    first by my suicide and then by the discovery of...

首先是我的自杀,然后是发现了...

56.    a note among my belongings that suggested a suspicious reason for my desperate act.

我遗物中的一个纸条 暗示了我自杀的一个疑点

57.    My friends gathered to discuss its implications.

我的朋友们聚在一起讨论纸条隐藏的内涵

58.    I think we should give it to Paul.

我认为我们应该把它交给Paul

59.    He's still mourning, Susan, he'll probably freak out.

Susan,他仍然沉浸在悲痛中,他很有可能失去理智

60.    It doesn't matter, she was his wife, he deserves to have all the facts.

没有关系, 她是他的老婆, 他理应知道所有的事实真相

61.    Well, we could do it gently. 我们可以做得婉转一点

62.    We could tell him about it over coffee and pastry.

我们可以在喝咖啡吃点心的时候告诉他

63.    That would be fun. 那会很有意思

64.    "Paul, we have proof your wife killed herself over some deep, dark secret, another bear claw?"

Paul, 我们有证据证明你妻子的自杀有一些隐藏的不可告人的秘密, 这不是雪上加霜吗?”

65.    We could always call the police.我们可以随时报警

66.    Maybe it's just some sort of sick joke.也许这只是捉弄人的玩笑

67.    Well, if it was a joke, it was in very poor taste.如果这是个玩笑,那也太没水平了

68.    No, this was serious, I know it was.

不会的, 这不是玩笑, 我肯定不是的

69.    We got to find out what was going on.我们要去发掘事实真相

70.    Let's say we do, there's a chance we're not going to like what we find.

就算我们找到了, 很有可能也是我们不愿看到的结果

71.    Well, isn't it worse to be in the dark?

但是, 那也比蒙在鼓里强多了

72.    I mean, imagining she did all these horrible things.

我是说, 如果她真的做了这些恐怖的事情

73.    It's the age-old question, isn't it?

这是老生常谈了,不是吗?

74.    How much do we really want to know about our neighbors?

我们到底希望多么深入的去了解我们的邻居?

75.    My friends were right to be concerned.

 朋友们的担忧是对的

76.    They knew that every family has its secrets

他们知道每个家庭都有自己的秘密

77.    and as my son and husband could have told them

正如我的儿子和丈夫可能会告戒她们的那样

78.    you need to think carefully before digging them up.

在你把真相挖掘出来之前一定要想清楚

79.    After talking for hours, my friends still hadn't agreed on what to do with the note.

朋友们讨论了几个小时,仍然没有对如何处置这个纸条达成一致

80.    So they decided to talk about it in the morning after a good night's rest.

因此, 她们决定先好好睡一觉,第二天早上再继续讨论

81.    But no one could sleep that night.

但是晚上她们谁也没有睡好

82.    They each kept thinking of my suicide and how terribly alone I must have felt. 每个人都在想我自杀的原因,想着我孤身一人是多么的凄凉

83.    You see, loneliness was something my friends understood all too well. 看到了吧, 孤独是我的朋友们感受最深的

84.    It's okay,I'm up. 好了,我醒了

85.    Good.

86.    I have a question for you. 我有个问题

87.    Do you remember when you proposed?

你还记得你向我求婚时的情景吗?

88.    For god's sake...We sat on skyline drive and drank a bottle of apple wine,又来了 …我们驱车沿着海边喝了一瓶苹果香槟

89.    and when we finished it, you turned to me, and you said

我们喝完以后,你转身对我说

90.    "if you marry me, Bree Mason, I promise to love you for the rest of my life."

Bree Mason,如果你嫁给我,我会今生今世永远爱你”

91.    And even though I was engaged to Ty Grant, and even though my father didn't like you

尽管我已经和Ty Grant订婚,尽管我爸爸不喜欢你

92.    I said yes. 我还是答应嫁给你

93.    That was a long time ago. 那是很久以前的事了

94.    You're going to cancel the meeting with that divorce lawyer,

你得去取消和离婚律师的约谈

95.    and we're going to find ourselves a marriage counselor.然后去找一个婚姻咨询师

96.    Bree ...You promised. 你许过诺言

97.    All right. 好吧

98.    Good, I'm going to go, uh ,make myself some warm milk.,我要去给自己热一杯牛奶

99.    Would you like something to drink? 你想喝点什么吗?

100.   Anything but apple wine. 什么都行,只要不是苹果酒

101.   Susan awoke that night alone and parched, but as she gazed out her window那天晚上,Susan独自醒来,焦躁不安,当她朝窗外看的时候

102.   she saw the tall drink of water she needed to quinch her thirst.她看到了可以解渴的一大杯水

103.   "dear diary, Mike doesn't even know I'm alive."

“亲爱的日记, Mike 甚至不知道我还存在着”

104.   Shut up.闭嘴

105.   If you want to date him, you're going to have to ask him out.

如果你想和他约会,就要约他出来

106.   I keep hoping he'll ask me out. 我一直希望他主动来约我

107.   How's that going? 结果呢?

108.   Shouldn't you be making brownies for your nerdy friends?

你怎么还不为你的狐朋狗友们准备巧克力蛋糕?

109.   I can't find the measuring cup, have you seen it?

我找不到量杯了,你看到了吗?

110.   The measuring cup? 量杯?

111.   Yeah.是啊

112.   I, well,it's... it's got to be here somewhere, just keep looking.

,, 不定在哪呢。再找找看

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有