加载中…
个人资料
gentleman
gentleman
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:1,084
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

绝望的主妇  中文译文(6)

(2007-12-08 23:10:29)
 

 

 Desperate Housewives

加注参考译文

(6)

1. Three days after my funeral, Lynette replaced her grief with much more useful emotion -- indignation.

我的葬礼后的第3, Lynette已不再悲痛,取而代之的是更加实际的情感,一种愤怒的情感.

 

2. Tom, this is my fifth message, and you still haven't called me back. Tom,

这是我第五次留言了, 你还不给我回电话.

3. Well, you must be having a lot of fun on your business trip, I can only imagine.

我相信你在外面一定玩得很开心吧.我可以想象得出来.

4.  Well, guess what -- the kids and I want to have some fun, too好吧,你知道吗---我和孩子们也要出去玩玩

5. so unless you call me back by noon

除非你中午之前给我回电话

6.  we are getting on a plane and joining you.

否则,我们就坐飞机上找你去.

7.  Mom!  Not now, honey. Mommy's threatening daddy.

妈妈 等等,宝贝,我正在威胁你爸爸.

8.  Mom.No, I -- where are your brothers?

妈妈,, ----你兄弟呢?

9.  Noodles, My favorite. 面条,我最喜欢吃面条了.

10. Lynette Scavo?

11. Crap. 真倒霉。

12. Natalie Klein,I don't believe it. 

Natalie Klein, 真不敢相信.

13. Lynette.How long has it been? 

Lynette. 我们多久没见了?

14. Years. 是好长时间了

15. Uh, how are you? How's the firm?

 ,你现在怎样? 公司怎样?

16. Good. Everyone misses you.

很好,大家都很想念你.

17. Yeah. We all say if you hadn't quit, you'd be running the place by now.

是的,我们总在议论说如果你没有辞职,现在一定是我们的领导了。

18.  Yeah, well... 是啊

19.  So...how's domestic life?

那么...家居生活怎么样啊?

20.  Don't you just love being a mom?

是不是很喜欢做妈妈?

21.  and there it was the question that Lynette always dreaded. 这是 Lynette最怕人问的问题.

22.  Well, to be honest...for those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable

,老实说...对于这些提问的人,只有一个答案才令他们满意

23.  so Lynette responded as she always did.  所以Lynette就像往常一样回答了这个问题.

24.  She lied. 她又说了谎话.

25.  It's the best job I've ever had.

这是我做过的最好的工作.

26. You know what I don't get?

 你知道吗? 我不明白

27. What? 什么?

28. Why you married mr.Solis.

 你为什么会嫁给 Solis先生.

29. Well...he promised to give me everything I've ever wanted....他承诺说给我所有我想要的东西.

30. And did he? 他做到了么?

31. Yes. 做到了

32. then why aren't you happy? 那怎么你还不开心呢?

33. Turns out I wanted all the wrong things. 结果我发现都不是我想要的.

34. So do you love him? 那么你爱他么?

35. I do. 我爱她呀.

36. Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this? 那么,那为什么我们在床上? 为什么我们要做这事呢?

37.  Because I don't want to wake up one morning with a sudden urge to blow my brains out.

因为我不想某天早上醒来的时候,突然想要自杀.

38. Hey, can I have a drag? 我能吸一口吗?

39. Absolutely not.当然不行.

40. You are much too young to smoke. 你太年轻还不能抽烟.

41. Ah. How would you feel about me using your child-support payments for plastic surgery? 如果我用你的抚养费来做整形手术,你会怎么想?

42. Stop being so nervous, you're just asking him out to dinner, it's no big deal.

别这么紧张,不就是请他吃晚饭嘛,有什么大不了的.

43. You're right.说得对.

44. So is that your project for school?

这是你学校的手工课作业?

45. You know, when I was in fifth grade, I made the white house out of sugar cubes.

你知道吗,5年级的时候,用方糖块做了个白宫.

46.  Stop stalling and go别拖拖拉拉的,快去吧

47.  before mike figures out he can do better. 要赶在mike发现他有条件找到更好的女友之前.

48.  Tell me again why I fought for custody of you.

我告诉,为什么我要争夺对你的抚养权.

49.  You were using me to hurt dad. 你想利用我来气爸爸.

50.  Oh, that's right.没错.

51.  Oh, god..上帝.

52.  Hi.Hey, Susan..,Susan.

53.  Are you busy?你忙么?

54.  No, not at all,what's up?,一点也不忙,有事吗?

55.  Well, I -- I just, uh, was wondering if, um... , -- 我只是,想知道,...

56.  if there was any chance that you, uh...如果有机会的话,你, ...

57.  I-I just wanted to ask if...-我只想问问你是否...

58.  Edie. Hey there, Susan.  Edie. , Susan.

59.  What are you --你怎么 --  

60.  I was making ambrosia, and I made too much, so I thought I'd bring some over to mike.

我做些好吃的,做得太多了,所以拿点过来给mike.

61.  What's going on?

怎么啦?

62.  Uh, Susan was just going to ask me something.

 , Susan 说有点事情要问我.

63.  I have a clog.

我的水管堵了.

64.  Excuse me? 什么?

65.  And you're a plumber, right? 你是管工,对吧?

66.  The clog's in the pipe.  我家的水管堵了.

67.  Yeah, that's usually where they are.

 是啊, 一般都堵在水管里.

68.  Well, I've got one.  ,没错.

69.  Oh, okay.Well, uh let me get my tools.  等等,我拿点工具.

70.  Now? You want to come over now?现在?你现在就过来么?

71.  You have company.你有客人.

72.  I don't mind.我不介意.

73.  Yeah, just give me two minutes.等我两分钟.

74.  I'll be right over.我马上就过去

75.  That's it, just stuff the hair down there.

 就这样, 把这些头发全塞进去.

76.  I stuffed it, it's not enough to clog it.

我塞了,但是不够, 堵不上。

77.  Here. Okay,  look. Put in this peanut butter and this cooking oil.

好吧,那用这个,把这个花生酱倒进去,还有炒菜油.

78.  Mom, I'm telling you, it's not working.

,我说了,这不行.

79.  Oh, god. That's him.

,天啊,他来了.

80.  How am I going to stop up the sink?

怎样才能把水池子堵上呢?

81.  Well, here's your problem. ,问题就出在这.

82.  Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down here.

好像有人把一大堆冰棒棍塞进了下水管.

83.   I've told julie a million times not to play in the kitchen.

我跟julie说了多少次了, 要她别在厨房里玩.

84.   Kids, you know? 孩子嘛,真没办法

 

             

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有