003 BORN AN INFANT

标签:
夏东豪朔源心理诗歌妈妈爱情感 |
分类: 妈妈的诗 |
婴儿诞生
Dedicated to my Son and Daughter and to all the Mothers and Children of the World.
献给我的儿子和女儿,以及世界上所有的妈妈和孩子。
http://s7/middle/4dd3e66bgb4940e3ad126&690BORN
Born an infant, I nurtured you like a seed,
婴儿诞生,我把你当做一粒种子来培育,
On your childhood, I coaxed you like a sprout,
在你的童年,我像对一棵幼芽一样哄你开怀,
Being a teen-age, I curbed you like a root,
到了你十七八岁的时候,我像根一样控制着你的发展,
And now you’ve grown just like to a mature tree,
而现在,你已长成成熟的大树,
It’s time to be strong, grow tall and free.
是时候变得强壮,高大和自由。
Go follow your dreams, your goals and life’s best,
去追随你的梦、你的目标和你的生活的最美时刻吧,
And from a mother’s heart I say,
我以妈妈的身份发自内心地说,
That life’s a test, be righteous as best,
生命就像一次测试,全力以赴做正确的事,
For the world’s a place for trials; I beg,
这是一个充满各种试验的世界;我请求,
My child please cling to Him, our heavenly King,
我的孩子,请你紧靠他,我们的天王,
And I’ll be always there for you, I pray,
我祈祷,我能永远陪在你身边,
Because I love you and I will always care.
因为我会永远爱你,永远关心你。
1998年母亲节