001 BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS!

标签:
夏东豪朔源心理诗歌妈妈生日杂谈 |
分类: 妈妈的诗 |
BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS!
生日……生日……生日!
Dedicated to our beloved Fr. Imre Zsoldos
献给我们敬爱的神父Fr. Imre Zsoldos
http://s2/middle/4dd3e66bgb39f16e64fd1&690BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS…BIRTHDAYS!" TITLE="001
Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!
生日,生日,生日!
Everyone have a birthday to remember;
每个人都有一个生日要记得;
Today is a day for you to celebrate,
今天特别为你庆祝,
And for us to celebrate you.
我们也为你庆祝。
A time to have joy in our hearts,
在我们心中拥有喜悦的日子,
A time to give praise and thanks;
给予表扬和感激的日子;
For you have reached that golden age,
因为你已经达到那个黄金年龄,
Where others might have wished but failed.
是别人可能期望却没有达到的。
You may not be running anymore like your twenties,
您可能无法再像20多岁那样奔跑,
Nor still too strong to climb a mountain high;
也不够强壮去攀登高峰;
And those silver-gold threads among your hair,
你的头发之间的银白发线,
May likewise show an autumn of your years.
可能同样显示你的秋天来了。
But lo! There’s the rainbow vividly casts away the clouds,
但是,彩虹穿透云彩,
The beam of sun, so warm and softly touch the ground;
太阳的光束,那么温暖轻柔地触碰大地;
The blown sweet scent of flowers refreshes a spring to sprout,
甜美的花香飘来让春天发芽,
While the humming birds sing beautifully your heart awake.
而蜂鸟的优美歌声敲醒你的心门。
Our beloved Fr. Imre, it’s today your life turns anew,
我们敬爱的神父Imre,今天你的生活展开新的篇章,
Your bland smiles speak of that radiant valor;
你平淡的笑容散发着光亮的活力;
Your act of love to everything and to everyone,
你给每一样事物和每一个人的爱,
Is shining brightly from deep in your heart;
在你的内心深处闪闪发亮;
To let you know, it means a lot to have you around,
这是为了让你知道,有你在我们身边对我们意味着很多,
We’re grateful to have you as part of our lives;
我们感谢你成为我们生活的一部分;
And glad that we’re able to share some times,
并且高兴我们能够共度时光,
To pray, to talk, to laugh and have some fun.
祈祷,聊天,大笑,娱乐。
On this unforgettable wonderful moments,
在这个令人难忘的精彩时刻,
We hope and pray for you for more strength;
我们希望为你祈祷更多的力量;
Peace in your heart and the best of health,
平和的心态和健康的身体,
We wish you joy, love and happiness always;
我们祝福快乐、爱和幸福永远伴随着你;
May you find contentment in your journey of life;
愿你在你的人生旅途中找到满足;
May God bless you and Happy Birthday from us!
愿上帝保佑你,我们祝你生日快乐!