标签:
小菲比 |
分类: 美国之旅 |
在温哥华呆久了。都不记得广州的夏天是怎么个热法。去到纽约才能感受体会到和广州一样的热。
湿,闷,让人有窒息的感觉。菲比坐着不动也汗流夹背,晚上开着风扇也热得睡不着觉。所幸这样的的热就只有一两天,中间会来阵暴雨,热温又能调节低降那么几度。
纽约游乐场里的喷水也不是天天开放的,好几次带了泳衣毛巾去都没开。没带时它又开了。菲比外公说:是按天气的炎热度来放开的。
很多孩子一看到水开了。不管穿着衣的。脱了衣的,全冲到水里成落汤鸡了。菲比一看到水,兴奋地扒扒两下把衣服脱了。
菲比大姨送的KT猫的三点式泳衣派上用场了。衣衣比较大是5岁穿的,被我缝小了。至少穿两年不浪费嘛。
baby
beluga(英语儿歌)
Baby beluga in the deep blue
sea,小白鯨在藍色的海洋深處
Baby beluga in the deep
blue sea,
Swim so wild and you swim so free.任意遨遊自在自由
Heaven above and the sea below,上有天下有海
And a little white whale on the go.一隻小白鯨在遨遊
Baby beluga, baby beluga,小白鯨、小白鯨
Is the water warm? Is your mama home,海水溫暖嗎?你媽一起在家嗎?
With you so happy?你好幸福噢!
Way down yonder where the dolphins play,遠處有海豚嬉戲
Where you dive and splash all day,有你在潛水和整天戲水
Waves roll in and the waves roll out.大浪捲進大浪捲出
See the water squirting out of your spout.看到水從你的噴水口噴出
Baby beluga, oh, baby beluga,小白鯨噢!小白鯨
Sing your little song, sing for all your
friends.唱你的短歌,唱給你所有的朋友
We like to hear you.我們喜歡聽
When it's dark, you're home and fed.天黑了,你回家吃奶
Curled up snug in your waterbed.捲身依偎在你的水床上
Moon is shining and the stars are out.月亮在閃耀星星也出來了
Good night, little whale, good night.晚安!小白鯨,晚安!事实说话
Baby beluga, oh, baby beluga,小白鯨、小白鯨
With tomorrow's sun, another day's begun.當太陽升起新的一天開始
You'll soon be waking.你很快就會醒來
Baby beluga in the deep blue sea,小白鯨在藍色的海洋深處
Swim so wild and you swim so free.任意遨遊自在自由
Heaven above and the sea below,上有天下有海
And a little white whale on the go.一隻小白鯨在遨遊
You're just a little white whale on the
go.正是一隻小白鯨在遨遊