加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

英语课本剧------龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)

(2010-10-28 15:35:52)
标签:

杂谈

英语课本剧------龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)

Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look.

(伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)

The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.

(小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。)

 

Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match?

      (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)

Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again?

      (小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)

 

Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and her mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.

(是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。)

Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.

(兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。)

 

Monkey: Oh, so it is.

(原来是这样。)

 

Together: ( Music)...!

 

Monkey: Everybody, the match begins.

(各就各位,比赛开始了。)

I’m the referee.

(我是裁判)

Hare and tortoise, ready?

(小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)

 

Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on!

(亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)

Have some coffee.

(喝些咖啡。)

 

Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all.

     (妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。)

 

Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way.

(它可以让你精精神神的。)

My little dear! Drink it quickly!

            (亲爱的!快点喝了它!)

 

Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin.

       (兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。)

 

Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin.

            (啊!比赛要开始了。)

 

Monkey:  Please ready, go!

        (预备,跑!)

 

Birds: Come on, come on!

(加油,加油!)

Tortoise will be the winner.

(乌龟赢!)

      Tortoise will be the winner.

(乌龟赢!)

 

Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft.

(我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。)

I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.

     (树下睡觉舒舒服服的。)

This time I won’t sleep.

(这次我不会再睡了。)

Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one?

(这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 ?哪条啊?)

Mom, mom, help me, help me!

(妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。)

 

Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right.

         (小兔,我告诉你,向右。)

 

Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast!

(啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)

Come on, come on!

(我得加油了!)

He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No!

(他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!) 

After I run farther, he will turn to the left,

(等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。)

Then I will lose the match.

(那我就要输了这场比赛。)

      Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster!

     (哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)

 

Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way.

(小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。)

Come back, come back.

(回来,回来。)

My friends come and help me!

(伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)

 

Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast?

         (乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)

 

Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time?

            (哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)

 

Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your daughter’s got a wrong way.

(兔妈妈,看!你女儿跑错路了。)

 

Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is she going there?

(哦,天啊,为什么?她为什么会去那儿?)

Didn’t you tell her it’s a wrong way?

            (你没告诉她那条路是错的吗?)

 

Tortoise: I told her, but she didn’t believe me.

(我说了,但是她不相信我。)

She said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.”

(她说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。我不能相信你。”)

 

Mother hare: Yes, I said that.

(我是说过。)

My daughter’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please!

(我女儿跑错路了,她不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)

 

Tortoise: Mother hare, she’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to her, I must find her.

(兔妈妈,她跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到她。)

 

Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy.

(乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)

The match won’t go on. My daughter loses at the very beginning because of me.

  (比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我女儿在起跑线上已经输了。咳!)

 

Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match.

(兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。)

Let’s call her back,OK?

(让我们把她喊回来吧!)

 

Together: Yes, you are right. OK!

         (是的,你说的对。)

          Hare, hare, come back. Come back.

         (小兔,小兔,回来。回来。)

 

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有