加载中…
个人资料
小柠檬母婴店
小柠檬母婴店
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:8,112
  • 关注人气:10
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

《美味情缘》电影台词9

(2008-07-28 14:32:47)
标签:

教育

文化

校园

学习公社

知识/探索

分类: 外语之旅

Joh, tell us about the asparagus dish. 约翰,介绍芦笋那道菜。

 

We’re also serving as a special side… 特餐的配菜

 

Rather, an appetizer with asparagus and cippolini onions… 其实算是前菜,包括芦笋和齐波里尼葱头

 

…and it has a side of sliced watermelon radishes. 以及切片的西瓜小萝卜

 

Table five’s coming up in two seconds, chef. 第五桌的东西再两秒就好了,大厨。

 

Nick, the couple at table eight wants to say hello. 尼克,第八桌的客人想向你问好。

 

They’re drooling over the sea bass.他们爱死你的鲈鱼

 

Kate’s responsible for all the food. 凯特负责每一道菜

 

She hates leaving the kitchen. 她不喜欢出来.

 

What else can you tell us about her? 你竟然这么了解我

 

You know what? 你知道吗

 

I’m not gonna get into this. I don’t care who goes out there. 我不管你们,也不在乎谁出去

 

But if it is you, do me a favor and try notto stab anyone who complains.

但是如果你出去,千万别想贵客挥刀

 

Don’t look at me. 别看我

 

You. Me. in there. 你跟我进去

 

So, what’s the story? 你在搞什么

 

I turn my back for a couple of days and it’s 我没来几天,她什么都听你的

 

Nick, the wine. Nick, the customers. Nick, the boxes. 尼克,酒很棒,尼克,顾客爱死你了,尼克,你的盒装点心

 

She offered me your job. 她让我接下你的工作

 

What? 什么

 

Why didn't you tell me? 你怎么不告诉我

 

I can’t believe this. 我不敢相信

 

I was going to tell you. 我怕惹你生气,我本来要告诉你的。

 

I knew I couldn’t trust you. 我就知道不能信任你

 

The moment I met you, I knew. The truth is that you can’t trust anyone. 我一见到你就知道你有鬼。事实是你不信任任何人

 

You’ve never trusted anyone in your life. 你这辈子谁都不信任

 

Guess what. 你猜怎么着

 

Why should I when this happens? 当然了,不然就会发生这种事

 

Why didn’t you have the guts just to run your own kitchen, Nick? 你没胆量管理自己的厨房

 

Instead of coming in here and taking over mine? 就跑来抢走我的饭碗

 

Is that what you think? 你是这么想的吗

 

That’s exactly what I think. 一点也没错

 

You know, Kate… 你知道, 凯特

 

It’s okay to let people in sometimes. Maybe one of these days… 有时候对人敞开心房不会怎么样

 

You’ll figure that out. 也许有一天你会想通

 

You don’t understand. 你不懂

 

This place is my life. 这地方是我的人生

 

This is who I am. 这就是我。

 

No, it’s not who you are. 不,这不是你

 

It’s only one little part. 只是小部分的你

 

How did everything go? 没事吧

 

I think we did well. We played Monopoly. 没事,我们玩大富翁

 

Who won? She did. 谁赢了? 她赢了。

 

Thanks a lot. 多谢

 

Mailbox one. You have one new message. 语音信箱,您有一通留言

 

Oh, and for the record, I did turn her down. 忘了告诉你,我拒绝了她

 

End of message. 留言结束

 

Still awake? 还没睡觉?

 

He went home after work. 尼克下班后就回家了

 

Get some sleep, it’s late. 睡吧,很晚了

 

You can sleep with Louie if you want. 你可以和路易一起睡

 

Oh,honey, that’s sweet of you. 小乖,你真好

 

He needs you, I’m fine. 他需要你,我没事的

 

Night-night. 晚安

 

You had no right driving him out of here, this is my restaurant. 你无权把他赶走,这是我的餐馆

 

You’ve made that abundantly clear. 我完全清楚

 

You better find me a replacement fast. 你最好赶快找人接手

 

You didn’t need my help with the last one. 上次你也不需要我帮你找啊

 

Kate. Okay, I’ll find someone. 凯特。好啦,我去找人

 

Like a certificate of something? I don’t have that little piece of paper. 厨师执照吗?那只是一张纸,我没有

 

But there’s guys driving on the street without a license. 很多人都无照驾驶

 

They can’t drive, so, you know. 他们不能开车

 

Well, my specialty is in thee beef area. 我的专长是牛肉

 

I deal with meats all the time. Sausage, beef, slaughtering pork. 我也会做香肠,宰猪

 

I’m famous for my Vietnamese pork chops… 我的越式猪排很有名

 

…with saffron mashed potatoes and key-lime asparagus. 配菜是番红花薯泥和柠檬芦笋

 

I get along great with people. Really, I’m actually a big people person. 我很合群,我超会跟同事相处

 

Oh, I’m a people person. 我是个合群的人

 

I’m a team player so long as everybody follows my lead. 我重视团队精神,但是大家要听我的

 

There was a misunderstanding between me and the head chef… 我跟主厨,经理和老板之间

 

…and the manager and the owners. 发生一些误会

 

Fired is like, you know, it’s, you’re fired. 我并不是被开除了

 

But, no, I think we parted on amicable terms.  而是很平静的离开

Why doesn’t Nick come to see us anymore? 尼克怎么都不来看我们了

 

We had kind of a fight. 我们吵架了

 

What about? 为什么吵架

 

Just silly grown-up stuff. 为了大人的蠢事

 

How come you don’t wanna tell me? 你为什么不想告诉我

 

It’s not that I don’t wanna tell you. 我不是不想告诉你

 

Is he ever gonna come back? 他还会再来吗

 

No, he isn’t. sweetheat. 不会了,

 

Zoe, you awake? 柔儿,你醒了吗

 

I’m done. 我好了

 

Are you having breakfast? 你在吃早餐吗

 

Nick, it’s me. is Zoe with you? 尼克,是我,柔儿在你那吗

 

I got up this morining, and she was gone. 我早上起床她就不见了

 

I’m here right now. they haven’t seen her. 我在学校,他们没看到她

 

I don’t know. I told her about us last night and she was upset, but… 我说我们吵了架,她很难过

 

What did the police say? 警察说什么

 

They checked the bus station and the train station. She could be anywhere.

他们去了公车站和火车站找她。哪里都有可能

 

Well, she’s a kid. She would probably choose someplace she knew, right?

她是个小孩,只会去熟悉的地方

 

She went ot school and the restaurant, that’s it. 她只会去学校和餐馆

 

Kate, it’s gonna be fine. She’s gonna be all right. 放心,她不会有事的

 

You know what, maybe we should check if she’s gone back home. 也许我们该看看她有没有回家

 

Maybe she left a note somewhere. 也许她留了纸条

 

She’s not here. 她不在这里

 

Did she take her backpack? If she didn’t pack anything… 她有没有拿背包,如果没有

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有