标签:
卡通/动漫文化电影忍者神龟休闲 |
分类: 那些 |
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(2007)
四只神龟…四个兄弟
genetically.. reborn in the
sewers of New York.
因为基因突变,在纽约的下水道里获得重生
Named after the great
Renaissance masters...
他们以文艺复兴时期的大师命名
and trained as ninjas.
并被训练成为忍者
They battled many creatures
and foes before defeating their archenemy...the Shredder.
他们过五关斩六将,终于战胜了他们的宿敌。。施莱德
But now a greater evil is
poised to destroy their very brotherhood.
但是现在,一个更强大的恶魔准备要破坏他们的手足之情
An evil born 3000 years
ago.
一个三千年前就存在至今的恶魔
It was in that time that a
warrior king named Yoatl...
那时候曾经有一位叫约特的战神
led a brotherhood that fought
side by side with one purpose:
率领着他的弟兄们为着同一个目标而并肩战斗
To conquer all the kingdoms of
the world.
征服世界上所有的王国
Nothing could stand in their
way...
他们势不可挡
as they left a trail of
destruction behind them.
所到之处,生灵涂炭
In his quest, the warrior
learned of a constellation known as the Stars of Kikan
经过一番探索,战神知道了一个关于星座的秘密。。一个关于基坎星座的秘密
Every 3000 years, the stars
would align...
每过三千年,这些星星就会连成一线
opening a portal to a world of
unknown power.
届时一条通向一个神秘而强大世界的通道就会被打开
He became immortal...but at a
price
他成就了不朽功绩...但是也付出了沉重的代价
His brotherhood was turned to
stone.
他的弟兄们都变成了石头
And upon the portal's
opening...
而且随着通道的打开
13 monsters were released into
our world.
十三个魔兽被放逐到我们这个世界
The warrior king was left to
eternally walk the Earth unable to die or forget his horrible
mistake
战神则永远在这世上徘徊,不能够死,并且永远无法忘记自己犯下的大错
And the monsters that were
unleashed...
而那些被释放出来的魔兽们
continue to plague mankind to
this very day.
至今仍然祸害着世人
Monsters.
禽兽!
No.
We appreciate the generous
donation...
我们非常感激你们的捐赠
for the continued protection
of your village.
长久以来为保护家园而做出的贡献
After all, the jungle can be a
very dangerous place.
毕竟,丛林是一个很危险的地方
Mama! Oh, she is
dangerous.
妈妈!哦,她可危险了
There's monsters out
there.
那里有怪物
Watch where you're
going.
看着点路
There's a log on the road,
sir.
路中间有棵树,先生(圆木墩)
Well, if you're not too busy,
remove it.
如果你们手头不忙的话,就把它给我搬开
Who are you? Show
yourself.
你是谁?给我出来
The ghost of the jungle. He
punishes those who prey upon the weak.
丛林亡灵他经常惩罚那些欺负(折磨)弱小的人
He's coming.
I just remembered I left the
stove on. My wife hates that.
我突然想起我忘记关掉炉火了,我老婆会生气的
Coward. Get back here. You're
on your own, jefe.[法语]
考尔德,给我回来,你自己走吧,头儿
Show yourself. Do you realize
who you're dealing with?
你给我出来,你知道你再跟谁玩?
What is this-? What?
这是什么…?
妈呀!
I am not afraid of a
myth.
我可不会因为一个荒唐的传说而害怕的
I'm not afraid of a
ghost.
我不怕鬼神
What are you?
你是什么东西?
It's a miracle.
真是奇迹啊
The ghost of the jungle.
丛林亡灵
There. That's where I saw
him.
那里,我就是在那里看到他的
Thank you.
You'd better get home now.
Do you know the ghost?
你认识那个亡灵吗
He wasn't always a
ghost.
他并不是一个亡灵
Hello?
Is anyone here?
Hello?
It's a long way from the city to just drop
in.
远道而来不只是顺路拜访吧
Leo.
You came all the way down here to look for
me?
你跑这么远是来找我的吗?
Actually, I was already here on
business.
其实,我来这是有生意要处理
But then the local legend started sounding
familiar...
但是当地的传说听起来很耳熟…
so I decided to snoop around.
所以我决定过来看看
What kind of business? Ancient
artifacts.
你来干嘛?寻找史前文物
Some tycoon with too much time on his hands has his heart set on a
collection of 3000-year-old statues.
有些大亨闲得发慌,就寻思着要收集一些三千年前的雕像
Well, you always did run with a strange
crowd, April.
你老是喜欢跟这些稀奇古怪的人打交道,艾普丽尔
Yeah, well. Our strange crowd hasn't been
the same without you.
是啊,没有了你们,我们这群怪人也就不算是怪人了
Things aren't looking so good back
home.
回家的感觉不怎么好啊
How bad could it be?
能坏到哪去呢?
Donnie's probably got everything under
control.
多尼应该还应付得过来吧
Sir? Sir. Sir.
Did you turn the computer on? Have you
plugged it in?
你打开电脑了吗?电源插了吗?
Yeah, that would help.
是的,那样应该有用
No, I'm not playing hard to get.
不,我不是故弄玄虚
I'm telling you, sir, it's not that kind
of phone line.
我跟你说,先生,不是那种电话线
I'm not your enemy. I'm just Donnie, your friendly [IT tech support]
here to help you 24 hours a day,
sir.
我不是你的仇家,我是多尼是您友好的二十四小时全天候得IT技术顾问,
Yeah, I'm sorry. Ma'am.
But Donnie's a genius. Why would he take a
job like that?
可是多尼是个天才,他为什么要干那样的工作呢?
At least he's keeping busy.
至少他一直很忙
Well, if he's doing that, who's keeping an
eye on Mikey?
如果他一直忙着干那个,谁来看着米奇?
Mike's gotten into the entertainment
business.
米奇已经进军娱乐圈了
Yeah.
Happy birthday from Cowabunga Carl.
冲浪小子祝你生日快乐
Take it easy, little dudes. I bruise
easily.
轻点,小兄弟,我很容易受伤的
Hey, black-and-blue clashes with green, dudes. Hey, that's。。He's a
big hit.
嘿,蓝黑色和绿色不相称,哥们,嘿,那个。。他挺成功的
All right. Let's hear it. What's Raph
doing?
好了,听听,拉斐尔在干什么?
No one really knows. He just sleeps all
day.
没人知道,他整天都在睡觉
Well, what's he do all night?
那么,他晚上干什么呢?
2802, 2802, burglary in progress at 55th
and Broadway.
五十五街和百老汇交界处,发生入室行窃案件
Suspects considered armed and
dangerous.
嫌犯可能携带枪支,十分危险
Time to punch in.
该开工了
Good work, boys. That was easier than I
thought it was gonna be.
干得好,孩子们,这比我想的要简单
Hey, look, guys. I grabbed a
toaster.
嘿,看,兄弟们,我抢了个烤面包机
I love your work ethic, Tommy. It's an
inspiration to us all.
我喜欢你的工作风格,汤米你给大家树立了典范
What was that?
那是什么?
What's going on, guys?
怎么回事,兄弟们?
What in the-?
什么东西…?
Looks like it's just you and me,
shaky.
好像只有我们俩了,胆小鬼
Take it easy. I'm not gonna hurt you
much.
别紧张,我不会伤害你…
I love when they play hard to get.
我喜欢他们不配合的样子
The Nightwatcher.
是夜行侠
He's doing our job for us again.
Tommy.
他又为我们做好事了,汤米
Keep your hands to yourself. Hey, who's
tickling me?
把你的手拿开,嘿,谁在挠我
Your training period ended a year
ago.
你的训练期一年前就结束了
And Splinter says you don't write
anymore.
而且斯普林特说你再也没写过信
Splinter sent me down here to become a
better leader.
斯普林特派我来这
是为了成为一个更好的领导者
I can't go back a failure.
我不能就就这样回去
Besides, these people need me more than my
brothers do.
再说了,比起我的兄弟们,这些人更需要我
If Master Splinter were here...
如果斯普林特老师在这里的话…
he would ask you, "What is your heart
telling you?"
他会问你“你内心里是怎么想的?”
I don't know. I just know something's
missing.
我不知道,我只是觉得好像失去了什么东西似的
Your brothers need you, Leo.
你的兄弟们需要你,列奥
They're lost without you.
没有你,他们很迷茫
Leo?
Why skate a halfpipe when you can skate a
sewer pipe?
下水道里滑滑板比在半管(半管,一种滑板场地,呈U形)里滑更刺激
Sewer's up, bra.
单手独立,伙计
Hey.
Cowabunga.
冲浪小子
Dude. Going down.
乖乖,下去咯
Yeah.
Here's Mikey.
Guys?
Anyone?
Hello?
Whatever.
管他呢
This place used to be fun.
这里以前可充满了乐趣
And with rocketing interest rates, that's
bad news for homeowners...
利率的飞速上升对于那些业主们来说可是坏消息
as the real-estate market continues its
downward spiral.
因为房地产市场持续低迷
Coming up, the vigilante known as
Nightwatcher strikes again.
不要走开,被称之为“夜行侠”的义务警员再次出击
Now, I can't say for sure, but he was
definitely an alien.
现在,我还不敢确定,但是,他肯定是个外星人
I think it's a disgrace, taking the law
into your own hands like that.
我认为那是一种耻辱,把法律玩弄于股掌之间
Leave it to the police. Up next...
让警察来处理吧,接下来…
I remember how that used to feel, busting
up crime syndicates.
我记得那种感觉,摧毁犯罪集团
Sure, they had a bunch of guns, but they
weren't like these guns.
当然,他们有一堆枪支,但是可不像这些枪
Why do you do this to yourself, Mikey?
Those glory days are over.
你为什么这样对自己,米奇?光辉岁月已经过去了
Forget about them. Get on with your life.
Concentrate on your work.
不要管他们了,过你自己的生活吧,干好你自己的事
Yeah, yeah. Spoken like a true
has-been.
说得象个真的过来人似的
Well, look who woke up.
看谁起来了
I suppose you think the Nightwatcher is
some kind of hero.
我猜你认为“夜行侠”是个英雄吧
Beats sitting around doing nothing while
dirtbags run free.
我可不会坐视不管,任那些混蛋胡来
I would love to know what it is that you
do that's so great.
我倒想知道你做了些什么了不起的事情
We're contributing around here. All you do
is sleep.
我们都在为社会做出贡献而你只会睡觉
Yeah, I do nothing. You're right. You got
me all figured out.
是的,我什么都没做,你说的对,你倒是把我了解得很透彻
I know that your attitude has been a
source of contention to this team.
据我所知,你的态度一直以来都是这个团队争论的焦点
You think fear is the best way to
accomplish things.
你认为害怕能够解决问题,但是你错了
First of all, this team you speak of,
doesn't exist anymore.
首先,你所谓的团队已经不复存在了
And second of all...
其次…
Raphael.
Enough.
I think I made my point.
我想我已经说明了我的观点
That doesn't prove anything.
那证明不了什么
Why couldn't you send him away for
training?
为什么你不送他去修行呢?
Donatello, this home has become like an
empty shell.
多那太罗,这个家已经变得跟个空壳似的了
Each of your brothers has strengths and
weaknesses.
你每个兄弟都有自己的强项与弱点
You must learn to be strong when they are
weak.
当他们脆弱的时候,你必须学会坚强
If you don't learn to recognize
this...
如果你不能意识到这一点…
then all hope is lost for our
family.
那么我们还有什么可以指望呢
Keep it coming.
继续放
Hey, careful.
Those aren't souvenirs.
那可不是纪念品
Sorry about that, ma'am.
Where are you, Casey?
Come on. Come on, pick up.
Don't do this to me again. Not now.
不要这样好不好,事态紧急啊
Casey can't come to the phone right now
because we're hardly working.
凯西这会不方便接电话,我们正在埋头苦干
This better be good.
这回最好是好消息
Casey, I am standing on the dock with a priceless statue and no
delivery truck.
凯西,我现在在码头上,和一个价值连城的雕塑在一起,还没有车来拉货
So my question is, where are you?
April.
那么我倒想问问你在哪呢?艾普丽尔
Hey, babe. I am so sorry. I set the alarm
clock, but...
嘿,宝贝,我很抱歉,我上好了闹钟的,但是…
It's broken. The clock...
It's bad enough that you're out every
night playing vigilante...
你每天晚上出去装义务警察,已经够糟的了…
but we've got a deadline to meet. I'm
sorry.
但是凡事总得有个度吧,我很抱歉
Oh, wait, babe, real quick. You left a
message saying you found Leo.
哦,等一下,宝贝,说真的,你留下口信说你找到列奥了
I mean, is he there with you? No.
我是说,他和你一起回来了吗?没有
I found him. He's not coming back.
我找到他了,但是他不肯回来
But didn't you tell him how weird things
have gotten with the Turtles?
那你告诉他神龟们的怪异举动了吗?
Look, Casey, we're gonna lose the biggest
client we have...
看,凯西,我们会失去我们最大的客户...
if you don't get down here.
如果你现在不能马上过来的话.
All right. I'm on my way.
好吧,我马上就到.