加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

287.重温《生命中的一天》披头士(TheBeatles)

(2019-03-10 06:39:47)
                                                                                                                                分类:海上文坛
I read a news today, oh boy,
孩子啊,我今天读到那新闻了
About a lucky man who made a grade,
关于一个幸运的成功男人的故事
And though the news was rather sad,
尽管那新闻有些伤感
Well, I just had to laugh.
我还是笑了
I saw the photograph.
我看到了照片

He blew his mind out in a car,
他在车里发了狂
He didn't notice that the lights have changed,
他没注意到红灯已经变绿
A crowd of people stood and stared,
一群人站着围观
They've seen his face before,
他们以前见过他
Nobody was really sure if he was from the House of Lords.
但没人可以确定是否他是上议院的议员

I saw a film today, oh boy,
孩子啊,我今天看了一场电影
The English army had just won the war,
英国的军队刚赢了那场战争
A crowd of people turned away,
很多人转身离去
But I just had a look,
但我必须观看
Having read a book, 
读了那本书
I'd like to turn you on...
我想让你兴奋

Woke up, fell out of bed,
醒来,从床上爬起来
Dragged a comb across my head,
匆忙梳梳头发
Found my way downstairs and drank a cup,
急奔下楼喝些东西
And looking up I noticed I was late.
抬头看钟才察觉我迟到了

Found my coat and grabbed my head,
找到外套抓过帽子
Made the bus in second flat,
在第二公寓区赶上巴士
Found my way upstairs and had a smoke,
急奔上楼抽根烟
And somebody spoke and I went into a dream.
有人说话我开始梦游

I heard a news today, oh boy,
孩子啊,我今天读到那新闻了
Four thousand holes in Blackburn Lancashire,
兰开夏郡的布莱克本有四千个洞
And though the holes were rather small,
尽管那些洞很小
They had to count them all,
他们还是要数清楚
Now they know how many holes it takes to fill the Albert Hall,
现在他们知道要填满阿伯特纪念堂需要多少洞了
I'd love to turn you on.
我想让你兴奋


0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有