加载中…
个人资料
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:
  • 博客访问:
  • 关注人气:
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

美剧摘抄

(2013-06-23 01:45:08)
标签:

佛学

分类: 感动我的文字
Right place, right time, I suppose.
来得早不如来得巧

Friends make the worst enemies.
反目的朋友是最可怕的敌人

——This one's up to fate.
      这事只能听天由命
——I don't like when we leave things to fate.
      我不喜欢听天由命

Well done. Always good to be owed favors.
做的好   让别人欠你人情总是好事
                                                —《House of Cards

Life isn't always what one liks.
人生总不如人愿的
                                                                    ——《罗马假日》


——Jack : I'm the king of the world!
           我是世界之王

——Jack's friend : Jack, you are pazzo.
                    Jack 你一定是疯了
                    You bet everything we have.
                    竟然把咱们的老底全都押上了
——Jack : When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.
           光脚的还怕穿鞋的

——Rose's mom : You find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you ?
                 你很喜欢这种居无定所的漂泊生活吗

——Jack : Yes, ma'am, I do.
           是的  夫人  我喜欢
           I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me.
           我现在拥有一切想要的东西
           I got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper.
           我有个健康的身体  以及作画用的纸
           I mean, I love waking up in the morning not knowing what's gonna happen,
           我喜欢在一早起来时不知道会有什么样的遭遇
           or who I'm gonna meet where I'm gonna wind up.
           不知道自己会遇上谁也不知道将到哪里去
           Just the other night I was sleeping under a bridge, and now……
           前两天晚上我还睡在桥下 而现在
           here I am on the grandest ship in the world……
           我却登上了这艘豪华邮轮
           having champagne with you fine people.
           和你们这些上等人共饮香槟
           I’ll take some more of that.
           再来一点(对服务员要champagne)
           I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it.
           生命是上天的馈赠  我不打算浪费它
           You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next.
           天意难测  世事难料
           You learn to take life as it comes at you.
           随遇而安  珍惜生活
           Here you go, Cal.
           接着 Cal (说话时看到 Cal 吸烟找火就丢了个打火机给他)
           To make each day count.
           珍惜每一天
                                               —《Titanic


Nothing in life is sure.
天有不测风云啊

Every mountain is unclimbable until someone climbs it.
没有攀登不了的山
So every ship is unsinkable until it sinks.
也没有永不沉没的船

There's more than one way to skin a cat.
条条大路通罗马 办法多得很

That's like the rich who say money doesn't matter.
这话就像有钱人说钱不要紧
It matters enough when you haven't got it.
要是你没钱就要紧了

You should treat every day as if it were your last.
要及时行乐

In the midst of life, we are in death.
生命之中 死亡同在

We all carry scars, inside or out.
每个人都有伤痕 不管是看得见还是看不见的
You are no different to the rest of us, remember that.
要记住 你和其他人没什么不同

No-one hits the bull's-eye with the first arrow.
有多少人能第一次就成功

It's always sad when you love someone who doesn't love you back.
单相思总是让人痛苦
No matter who you are.
不管地位如何

What the eye can't see,
眼不见
the heart won't grieve over.
心不烦呗

Fight fire with fire.
以其人之道还治其人之身

Nothing is harder to live with than false hope.
让人怀有希望太残忍

I think she who laughs last laughs longest.
那就看谁笑到最后了

I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
船到桥头自然直

When something bad happens...
既然坏事已经发生            
there's no point in wishing it had not happened.
再想着如果没有发生就完全没意义了
The only option is to minimise the damage.
唯一的选择是吧损害降到最小

The truth is neither nor there.
事实其实不重要
It's the look of the thing that matters.
重要的是在别人眼里是什么样
                                                             ——《Downton Abbey》

What's life without a little risk?
活着不冒点险怎么行(没点冒险算什么生活呢)?

                                                —《Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

There's a whole different set of rules in play here, Ric.
里克 时代在变 规矩也在变

Liar, liar, pants on fire.
说谎说谎 鼻子长长(匹诺曹)

It's funny how one event can change the outcome of your entire life.
很好笑 一件事就能改变一生的结局

                                   ——《The Vampire Diaries 

You lower the IQ of the whole street.
整条街的智商都被你拉低了

You want to hide a tree,
如果想隐藏一棵树
then a forest is the best place to do it.
森林就是绝佳的地点
People would just walk straight past, not knowing,
经过的人们 绝对不会注意
unable to decipher the message.
也看不出隐藏其中的信息

Know when you are beaten.
人要知道认栽
 
The wheel turns, nothing is ever new.
时过境迁,烂事依然

Once you've ruled out the impossible,
一旦你排除了所有的不可能
whatever remains, however improbable,must be true.
剩下的不管多么难以置信,一定就是真相

I can't just turn it on and off like a tap.
我又不是水龙头说关就关

——You might want to elaborate.
    你是不是该说详细点 (为 something 解释下)
——No, no, no. Only lies have detail.
      不 只有谎言才需要细节

Once you eliminate all the other factors,
排除杂因
the only thing remaining must be the truth.
剩下的就一定是真相

Everything you've ever done, is what you did.
你所有的际遇都是你自己的选择

——The problems of your past
      你的过去我不愿过问
      are your business.
      那是你的事情
      The problems of your future
      你的未来我希望参与
      are my privilege.
      这是我的荣幸
      It's all I have to say, It's all I need to know.
      我就说这些 我需要知道的也就是这些
      No, I didn't read it.
      我没有看
     (Mary 作为特工的过去,她将资料整理在USB中给Watson看,交代自己的过去)
——You don't even know my name.
      你还连我都名字都不知道
——Is Mary Watson good enough for you ?
      Mary Watson 不够吗?
——YES ! Oh my God, yes.
      够了   完全足够了
——Then it's good enough for me too.
      那么对我来说也足够了
      
                                                ——《Sherlock 2010

I'm done playing nice.
敬酒不吃吃罚酒

Things that have happened cannot be undone.
覆水难收

                                    ——The Vampire Diaries》


After a certain point, you gotta let go.
到了时候 你只能顺其自然
Even if you know better,you gotta let them make their own mistakes.
就算你更有见识 还是得让他们自己去犯错

Sometimes things don't work out the way you thought they would.
人生不如意之事十有八九

大家都在嘲笑JOEY背了一个男女通用款的包包
You know what ? Make fun all you want. This is a great bag!
随你怎么取笑我 这个包包很棒
Okay ? And it's as handy as it is becoming.
而且是好看又好用
Now , just because you don't understand something,
你们不懂
doesn't make it wrong.
不代表是错的
All right ? So from now on you guys are gonna
以后你们都得习惯
have to get used to the fact that Joey, comes with a bag!
有JOEY 就有包包

What is the point of having them if we never use them ?
东西摆着不用 意义何在呢

                                                                ——《FRIENDS》



(A little game : Good out of the bad)
Wet socks.
湿袜子
Cool feet.
脚凉快
Mosquito bites.
蚊子咬
Itching reminds you you're alive.
瘙痒让你知道你自己还活着
Danger around every corner.
处处都有危险
Never a dull moment.
一刻也不无聊
The hot sun beating down on you.
日头毒辣
Come on, a glorious tan.I said it and I meant it.
晒成漂亮的棕色  我说的是真心话
No privacy.
没有隐私
Captive audience.
有忠实的观众

(这是S5中第四集女警对贝丝说的话,这话有着浓浓的被世俗浸泡透彻的市侩和所谓人情味,也就是所谓占便宜或者占用别人的资源。不喜欢这个女人,但是这话有警示意味)
Some people just aren't meant for this life,and that's okay,
有的人注定不能接受这种生活 但没关系
As long as they don't take advantage of the ones who are.
只要他们不占那些能接受的人的便宜

Trying and doing are two different things.
理想和现实是两码事

In this job you don't need their love
干这行你不需要受人爱戴
but you have to have their respect.
但必须受人尊敬
Otherwise,the day is gonna come
不然 当有一天
when you need backup and you don't have it.
你需要帮助时 才会发现自己孤立无援
(很好笑,这是这片子中反方说的话,可是和某国的国情是一样一样的。我不同意这个观点,看看人家为爱付出是不是很感动?但是用这个来告诫一下自己,这个地方是什么样子的生存方式,什么样的规矩)

That's how things get done here.
这就是这里的规矩
Everyone uses people to get what they want.
大家都利用别人来得偿所愿
You're not the ones who have to remember.
你不用铭记在心 良心不安

I used to feel sorry for kids that have to grow up now.
我以前会为在这个世界成长的孩子感到难过
In this.
在这末世
But I think I got it wrong.
但是我觉得我错了
Growing up is getting used to the world.
成长就是适应这个世界
This is easier for them.
这对他们来说更容易
Until we see otherwise,this is what we have to live with.
在看到希望之前,我们得接受这一切
We do what we need to do.
我们做该做的事
and then we get to live.
这样才能活下来
But no matter what we find in DC,
但无论我们在华府发现什么
I know we'll be okay.
我知道我们都会没事的
Because this is how we survive.
因为我们就是这样活下来的
We are the Walking Dead.
我们就是行尸走肉

The more I take, the more I owe.
拿的越多,欠的越多。

Where there's life,there's (always)potential.
只要活着,就有可能。

——What are you so scared of ?
      你怎么这么害怕
——That would be dying.
      怕死啊
——Dying is simple.
      死很简单
      It all just stops. You're dead.
      万事归零 你就死了
      The people around you dying,
      可身边有人死了
      that's the hard part.
      那才可怕
      Okay ? 'Cause you keep living knowing that they're gone.
      因为必须承受他们死去的事实
      and you're still here.
      而自己却还活着
      What you should be scared of is living.
      你该怕的是活在阴影之中
      knowing that you didn't do everying you could to keep them here.
      后悔自己没尽全力保护他们

(这是Glenn在被行尸追击然后被Enid搭救之后在教堂的一段对话,在这之前两个人就是否要回到小区拯救大家产生了争议,Enid想立刻一走了之,转身离开那一刻Glenn说That's how you lose people...最后Enid跟着Glenn回到了小区)

Faith without works is dead.
有信仰 没有善行 等于灭亡

Enid:When I wanted to run
          当我想逃走的时候
          you said,"That's how you lose people
          你说“你就是这样失去了身边的人
          even after they're gone."
          甚至在他们死了之后”
          What the hell does that mean?
          这话到底什么意思
Glenn:People you love
            你爱的那些人
            they made you who you are.
            是他们塑造了你
            They're still part of you.
            他们溶在你的血肉之中
            If you stop being you,
            如果你都不做自己了
            that last bit of them that's still around inside,who you are......
            那他们留在你体内仅存的一点自我
            it's gone.
            都会消失
Enid:Who are those people to you?
          对你来说 那些人是谁
Glenn:My parents. A man named Dale. Maggie's father,Hershel.
            我的父母    一个叫戴尔的男人   还有玛姬的父亲 赫谢尔
            A woman named Andrea. A man named Tyreese.
            一个叫安德里亚的女人和一个叫泰尔西的男人
            Who are they to you?
            对你来说 那些人是谁
Enid:My parents.
          我的父母 
Glenn:Then they're still here...
            那他们还与你同在
            'cause you're still here.
            因为你还没有迷失自己

How things turn.
世事无常

(Ric带领大家在外头对抗行尸,Gabriel原本带着Judith和一部分人躲在房子里,看到外边的状况拿着砍刀准备出去,有人问他要干嘛的一段回答)

Gabriel:We've been praying...together.
              我们一直都在一起祈祷
              Praying that God will save our town.
              祈祷上帝会拯救我们的城市
              Well,our prayers have been answered.
              我们的祈祷已经得到了回应
              God will save Alexandria...
              上帝会解救亚历山大的
              because God has given us the courage to save it ourselves.
              因为上帝已经给了我们勇气 来拯救这个社区

(以前有个中文故事,说有个落水的人祈祷神的救助,所以当水面上飘来木板或者一切可以攀扶的东西时他都没有理会继续寻找船只,直到他被淹死在水中,于是他的灵魂去质问神为什么不救他,神说,我曾经派过浮木去救助你,可是你自己没有接受……天助自助者即是如此吧?还看到一句话,你不努力,别人想拉你一把,都找不到你的手在哪里。)


Maggie:Forgiveness takes more strength than anger.
              原谅比愤怒更需要勇气

(corl看到 Daryl 在之前被别人抢走的摩托被找回来说的一段话,被自己救过的人抢走自己的财物这是一件多么让人灰心丧气的事?好心的人总是被伤害那谁还去做好心事?一定要别人最后觉得I should've killed them.才够?)
——Those people you met,
  你在烧毁的森林里
  the ones in the burnt forest, they took it from you?
  遇到的那些人 他们抢走了摩托吧
——Yeah.
  没错
——You saved them, right?
  你救了他们 对吧
——......
  ......
——Sorry.
  抱歉
  It's who you are.
  这就是你的本性啊
  We're still stuck with that.
  我们仍旧无法摆脱
——No, we ain't.
  不 不是的
  I should've killed them.
  我本应该杀了他们

Brass tacks...the hair doesn't make the man,
实质上 发型并不能决定一个男人的本质
the man makes the man.
男人自己才能决定

As with any RPG, tabletop, electronic, or otherwise,
与角色扮演游戏 桌游 电子游戏一样
the key to survival is allowing oneself
存活的关键就是
to be shaped by the assigned environment.
适应相应的环境
In doing so, a broad range of capabilities are acquired,
这样的话 你就会获得各方面的能力
allowing one to flip the script and use said capabilities
我们就能反过来 应用所谓的能力
to shape said environment for maximum longevity.
来改变所谓的环境 从而活得更久
I've changed,adapted. I'm a survivor
我改变了自己 适应了环境 我就是幸存者
I've changed,adapted. I've become a survivor
我改变了自己 适应了环境 我就是幸存者


——Who taught you?
  这些都是谁教你的
  You know, how to fight?
  战斗的知识 是谁教你的
——A lot of people taught me a lot of things.
  很多人 教会了我很多东西
  Years from now, he'll just be a name in a long list of names.
  多年以后 他只会是 长名单上的一员


You wanna live, you take chances.
想活下去 就要冒险
That's how it works.
这就是生存法则


                                                                  ——《THE WALKING DEAD》

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
前一篇:某人的纪念日
后一篇:返老还童
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有