电影《he's not that into you》精彩对白2
(2010-03-03 11:15:47)
标签:
电影台词英文娱乐 |
分类: 声色 |
...if he’s not marrying you
ANGELA:I used to think that I had never been dumped.
我曾经还以为自己从来没被甩过。
Somebody:Yeah, then we started comparing notes. Then we realized we've both been dumped by every man we've ever been with.
是的,然后我们开始相互研究。才发现原来每次都是我们被男人甩。
ANGELA:Every one. 每次都是。
Somebody:Yeah. 是的。
ANGELA:But they do it so skillfully. 他们都太狡猾了。
Somebody:Mm-hm. 对。
ANGELA:They just so sneaky that you think it was your idea.
狡猾到会让你觉得分手是你自己的意思。
Somebody:Yeah. You're sitting back and you're like: "Oh, yeah. This my idea.But wait a second, why am I alone?"
是的,你往那儿一坐,心里就开始想:噢,是的,这是我的主意,过了一会儿才反应过来,为什么我被甩了?
ANGELA:"Why am I unhappy?Why have I gained 20 pounds?" They Jedi mind-trick you.
为什么我不开心?为什么又胖了20磅?他们玩把戏,控制你的思想。
Somebody:Yes, they do.对,他们就是这样做的
ANGELA:So they do a soft pass. 所以他们得以轻松脱身。
Somebody:Yeah. They got little lines they like to tell you.
对,他们总是会对你说。
ANGELA:Like, "I don't wanna stand in your way." 我不想妨碍到你。
Somebody:Or, "You're perfect,it's just I have to work on myself."
或者是,你很完美,是我需要努力
ANGELA:Right. "I'm just thinking of your happiness."
我是为你的幸福着想。
Somebody:"Oh, I don't deserve you."That's my favorite one.
我配不上你,我最喜欢这句。
ANGELA:You know the other one I like? "I am so jealous of the guy who gets to marry you." Well, that could have been you.
你知道我喜欢的是哪句吗?“我真嫉妒能娶你的那个人。”那个人也可能是你啊。
Somebody:Yeah. 就是
ANGELA:That's what I was leaning towards. 那才是我期待的。
Somebody:Yeah. And the second you hear that... run to the store, get yourself some ribs and some ice cream... because you have been dumped.
对,我告诉你,等你第二次听到这些话的时候,你会跑到店里狂吃排骨和冰欺凌,因为你被甩了。
Ben:What? You're a dick if you date a girl for too long and don't marry her. You marry her and you're an asshole for marrying before you're ready.
如果你和一个女孩谈了很久恋爱但没有结婚,那你就是一个混蛋;但是在你还未准备好的时候就和她结婚,那你就是个笨蛋。
Alex:Let me guess. He said:"The only thing happy about this hour is you."
让我猜一下,他肯定是这样说的:现在最开心的事情就是遇到了你。
Gigi:He might have used some derivative of that. So he says he's going to call, but then he gives me his card and he says...
他或许用过比这更高明的招。他说会给我电话,给了我一张名片…
Alex:Oh, he's not interested. 噢,他对你不感兴趣。
Gigi:You don't even know if he's called. 你都不知道他究竟有没有打电话。
Alex:Oh, did he? 他打了吗?
Gigi:No. But I honestly think he's expect...
没有,但是我真的认为他…
Alex:Okay. Gigi, he is not interested. If a guy gives you his phone number instead of taking yours, he's not interested.
好了,吉吉,他对你没有兴趣。如果男人给了你他的电话号码,而没所要你的号码,那说明他对你没兴趣。
Gigi:He took mine first. Then he gave...
他先要了我的,然后才给我…
Alex:And also, if a guy wants to see you,believe me, he will see you.
而且,如果这个男人想见你,相信我,他一定会约你的。
Gigi:Okay, I'm making out with this guy...PG stuff. And he mentions that he's going out of town, he's gonna be out of touch.
是这样的,我正在和一个男生亲热,限制级的。他说他很快就要出差,会离开一阵子。
Alex:Run. 走吧,离开他。
Gigi:But maybe he is going out of town. 但也许他是真的要出差。
Alex:Where? Where's he going that he's gonna be out of touch?
去哪儿?他去哪里会联系不到?
Gigi:Where are you going out of town to again? 你要去哪儿出差呢?
Some guy:Um... Uh... Pittsburgh. 呃…呃…匹斯堡。
Gigi:Pittsburgh. 匹斯堡。
Alex:Run. 走吧。
Gigi:So, what, now I'm just supposed to run from every guy who doesn't like me?
什么?那我应该离开所有不喜欢我的男人?
Alex:Yeah. 是的
Gigi:There's not gonna be anybody left. 那就没剩下什么人了。
Neil:I don't understand why people wanna get married.
我真不明白为什么会有人想结婚。
Ben:They don't. 他们不想结。
Neil:They don't? 他们不想?
Ben:No. No, no guy actually wants to get married. And if they do,all they're really thinking about? All the women they're gonna miss out on.
是的。是的,没有男人真的想要结婚。如果他们要结婚,他们真的想清楚了吗?他们会错过全天下的女人。
Gigi:Maybe there's not. You need a spark. 也许不是,你需要一点火花。
Alex:Oh, the spark thing is bullshit. 噢,火花这事全是扯淡。
Gigi:Really? 真的吗?
Alex:Bullshit. 是的,扯淡。
Gigi:Enlighten me. 教教我。
Alex:Guys invented the spark... so they could not call and treat you kind of badly and keep you guessing... then convince you that that anxiety and fear that just develops naturally... was actually just a spark. And you guys all buy it.You eat it up and you love it. You love it because you feed off that drama. You all love that drama.
男人发明了火花这档子事…这样,他们就可以不打电话,对你很冷淡,让你琢磨不透,然后让你相信这些焦虑和害怕是自然产生的,而且就是所谓的火花。你们这些女人竟然买账,完全相信,还很喜欢。你们喜欢是因为电视剧里都这样演,你们都喜欢这样的情节。
Gigi:I don't. 我不这样。
Alex:So you never wait until the last minute on a deadline or a phone bill... because secretly you love the drama... of not knowing whether or not you're gonna make it?
那你从来没为一件事情等到最后期限过?比如电话账单?因为本质上来说,你们喜欢这样的剧情,想知道自己最后能不能逆转。
Gigi:Maybe. 可能吧。
Alex:And let me guess: When you were stalking Conor the other night... were you obsessing about him calling... constantly pacing back and forth,staring at your phone for days... even though the date was just kind of mediocre?
让我猜猜看,那晚你和康纳见面之后,你有没有一直关注着他的来电,一连几天一遍一遍的看着你的电话,尽管这次约会不过如此而已
Gigi:Okay. Yeah. 是的,是这样的。
Alex:Because you all thrive on the drama.
因为你们都期待着电视剧里的剧情。