标签:
教育 |
分类: 英语学习资源 |
(2) He went into the insecure building.
(3) A: “When ?” 什么时候(起飞)?
(4) The first bombs missed the target. 第一批炸弹没有击中目标。
(5) Such a chance was denied me. 我没有得到这样一个机会。
(6) We may safely say so.我们这样说万无一失。
(7) A:The boy is quite clever. 这孩子很聪明
(8) This problem is above /beyond me.
(9) The guerrillas would fight to death before they
surrendered.
(10) I will not go unless I hear from him.
(11) This failure was the making of him。
(12) Both sides thought that the peace proposal was one they could accept with dignity. 双方认为,那和平建议是一个他们可以接受而不失体面的建议。
(13)We believe that the younger generation will prove worthy of our trust. 我们相信,年青一代将不会辜负我们的信任。
(14) The doubt was still unsolved after his repeated explanations. 虽经他一再解释,疑团仍然存在。
(15) All the articles are
(16) He manifested a strong dislike for his father’s business. 他对他的父亲的行业表示强烈的厌恶情绪。
(17) The examination left no doubt that the patient had died of cancer. 调查结果清清楚楚说明病人死于癌症
(18) Students, with no exception, are to hand in their papers this afternoon. 今天下午学生统统要交书面作业。
(19) The significance of these incidents wasn’t lost on us. 这些事件引起了我们的重视。
(20) You couldn’t turn on television without seeing a woman advertising for some cosmetics. 你一开电视准会看到一个女人在作某化妆品广告。
(21) It has given us not a little trouble. 这给我们带来很多麻烦。
(22) He is no other than the professional talent we are
looking for.
(23) You will fail unless you work hard. 若不努力就会失败。
(24) This is the last thing we wish to see. 这是我们最不愿意看到的事情。
除了肯定与否定,反译也用于时间先后、不同位置、不同角度之间的互译。例如:
(1) After you please.
(2) He never went to bed before 12 o’clock. 他总是十二点以后才睡觉。
(3) More tests should be conducted before we can come to a conclusion.我们需要做更多的实验,然后才能得出结论。
(4) She sat there, her chin cupped in her hands.她坐在那里,双手托着下巴。