Sonnets From The Portuguese ( No.043) 葡萄牙十四行诗(第四十三首)
(2013-03-13 05:29:41)
标签:
e.b.browning勃朗宁夫人中英文翻译情感 |
分类: 勃朗宁夫人十四行诗 |
Sonnets From The Portuguese ( No.043) 葡萄牙十四行诗(第四十三首)
By E. B. Browning(勃朗宁夫人)
Tr. by Rocwanderer
in Chinese
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
我该怎样爱你,让我逐一枚举。
I love thee to the depth and breadth and height
我爱你至深至高至远,已超出
My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight
人类的视距,唯我的魂灵方可
For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.
企及,感受存在的终极和神灵
I love thee to the level of everyday's
的爱意。我爱你至极,无论白天
Most quiet need, by sun and candle-light,
还是夜里,你是我生活的必需;
I love thee freely, as men strive for Right;
我爱你无所顾忌,像人们争夺
I love thee purely, as they turn from Praise;
权力;我爱你无私无欲,像人们
I love thee with the passion put to use
唾弃美誉;我爱你激情四溢,像
In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith;
忠贞的孩提,如往日战胜悲戚;
I love thee with a love I seemed to lose
我对你的爱,似乎要同逝去的
With my lost saints,--I love thee with the breath,
圣贤一并舍弃——但我仍要爱你,
Smiles, tears, of all my life!--and, if God choose,
穷我一生的微笑、泪水和呼吸!——
I shall but love thee better after death.
若上帝允许,我死后会更爱你。
我该怎样爱你,让我逐一枚举。
我爱你至深至高至远,已超出
人类的视距,唯我的魂灵方可
企及,感受存在的终极和神灵
的爱意。我爱你至极,无论白天
还是夜里,你是我生活的必需;
我爱你无所顾忌,像人们争夺
权力;我爱你无私无欲,像人们
唾弃美誉;我爱你激情四溢,像
忠贞的孩提,如往日战胜悲戚;
我对你的爱,似乎要同逝去的
圣贤一并舍弃——但我仍要爱你,
穷我一生的微笑、泪水和呼吸!——
若上帝允许,我死后会更爱你。

加载中…