加载中…
个人资料
等你来聊
等你来聊
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:107,602
  • 关注人气:371
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
正文 字体大小:

商务晚餐英文实例

(2010-12-22 20:27:14)
标签:

商务

晚餐

英文

实例

教育

分类: 英语学习

  返回等你来聊的博客总目录

  返回英语学习类别目录

商务晚餐英文实例(1)
梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,代理商请他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。
1)
(W=Waiter T=Tony M =May,A =Anita)
W:Good evening ladies and gentlemen.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们,你们有预定吗?
T:Yes we do,in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。
W:Ah yes,a table for six at 8.30?Would you like a drink in the bar first?
哦,是的,预定的八点半吧。你们想先在吧台喝点饮料吗?
M:Em,no thanks.I think we'll go straight to the table.
呃,不用了,谢谢。我想我们还是开席吧。
W:Fine.Can I take your coats?
好的。我帮您拿衣服。
M:Thank you.
谢谢。
W:We have over fifty specials today.A waiter will come and help you in a moment.
我们今天有五十多个特色推介。等下会有服务生来帮您点餐。
T:Thanks.Have you been here before,Anita?
谢谢。你以前来过这儿吗,安妮塔?
A:No,I haven't,but it's quite well known in Manchester.It's famous for its 'sizzling Chinese steak',very hot!
没有。不过这家在曼彻斯特很出名。它的"铁板牛排"很有名,很多人喜欢。
T:Shall we order an aperitif?What would you like Anita?
我们来瓶开胃酒吧?安妮塔,你想喝点什么?
A:Em,sherry for me please.
哦,就要雪利酒吧。
2)
(W=Waiter T=Tony M =May,A =Anita)
A:So,have you enjoyed your time in Manchester,Tony?
托尼,你们在曼彻斯特还开心吧?
T:Very much.It's been great.We haven't stopped for a minute!
非常开心。真的是太棒了。我们一刻也停不下来。
A:You had time to see the city then?
你们参观这座城市了吧?
T:Yes,we saw masses of things.We went to the disco,restaurants,all the shoe shops in the city,Castlefield,the Lake District...
是的,我们去了很多地方。迪斯科厅,饭店,所有的鞋店,承包,湖区……
A:And time for some work as well!
也做了一些工作。
T:[laughs]Huh!Now and again!In fact the exhibition was a great success,wasn't it,May?
哈!时而!事实上展会很成功,是吧,梅?
M:Yeah,it was brilliant.
是的,非常成功。
W:Er,can I get you anything else,madam,sir?
呃,夫人,先生,你们还想要点什么吗?
T:No,no,thank you,just the bill,please.
不用了,谢谢,请结账吧。
A:That steak was delicious!Thank you very much for inviting us.
牛排真不错!谢谢你款待我们。
T:It's our pleasure.Here's to a long and fruitful partnership!
不客气。祝愿我们的合作能长久、成功!
A:Thanks and see you back in Manchester next year,I hope!
谢谢,希望明年还能在曼彻斯特见到你。
T:Me too!
我也希望。
商务晚餐英文实例(2)
梅和托尼为公司找到了合适的代理商。在签订合作协议后,他们共进晚餐以示庆祝。遗憾的是,这次晚餐可谓劫难重重。
1)
(W=Waiter T=Tony M =May,A =Anita)
W:Good evening,ladies and gentlemen.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,女士们先生们。你们有预定吗?
T:Yes we do,in the name of Marshall.
是的,名字是马歇尔。
W:Erm,I'm sorry sir.We don't seem to have any booking for you.How many are you?
哦,抱歉先生,这里好像没有您的预定。您几位?
T:Er,we're six altogether.
呃,一共六位。
M:No reservation?Tony,didn't you phone?
没有预定?托尼,你没打电话吗?
T:Oh,I thought you did?
哦,我以为你打了呢。
W:Well,we do have one table.This way,sir.Can I take your coats?
嗯,我们还有一张空桌。这便请,先生。我帮您拿衣服吧。
T:Thank you.
谢谢。
W:Here you are sir,madam.
这里,先生,女士。
T:It's right by the kitchen!Haven't you got a better table?
在厨房旁边!你们没有更好位置的桌子了吗?
W:I'm very sorry,sir.This is the only one available.
很抱歉,先生,只有这一张了。
T:Well it'll have to do then.Have you been here before,Anita?
那也只有这样了。你来过这里吗,安妮塔?
A:No,I haven't,it's not very well known.I think it's new.
没有。这里不怎么出名,我想是新开的吧。
2)
(W=Waiter T=Tony M =May,A =Anita)
T:Um,this fish is cold and I could eat four of them,it's tiny!
哦,这鱼都凉了,也太小了,我一个人都能吃四条。
M:Yes,mine's a bit cold too.How's your seafood Anita?
是啊,我的也是凉的。安妮塔,你的海鲜怎么样?
A:OK,thanks.Have you enjoyed your time in Manchester?
还好,谢谢。你们在曼彻斯特过得还愉快吧?
T:Well,we like the city but we did have a few problems.
嗯,我们喜欢这个城市,不过还是遇到了一些问题。
A:Oh,that's a pity.But you saw something of the nightlife?
哦,真遗憾。感受过这里的夜生活吧?
T:Well,we did go out a lot.We had a good time actually.
哦,我们经常出去。在这儿我们确实过得很愉快。
W:Excuse me,sir,the bill.
先生,打扰一下,这是账单。
T:Goodness!Two hundred and twenty pounds!
天啊!两百二十镑!
M:What!
什么!

  返回英语学习类别目录

  返回等你来聊的博客总目录

0

阅读 收藏 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有