HowdoIlovemyself?

2014年5月 法国梅村
一行禅师答问
我应该如何爱自己?
How do you love yourself?
如何爱自己?
First of all,
首先
you breathe in...
吸气……
(laughter)
(众笑)
mindfully...
带着正念……
and you become aware
你就会觉知到
that you have a body.
你有一个身体
Breathing in, I know I have a body.
吸气,我觉知到我有一个身体
The body is a very important part of yourself.
身体是组成“你”的一个很重要部分
You spend two hours with your computer,
你在电脑上耗费两个钟头
you are stressful,
感觉到有压力
and you don't know how to stop
你不知道如何停止
and you forget
completely
你彻底忘记了自己还有一个身体
during these two hours.
整整两个小时
You are looking for something
你寻求着某个东西
in the future
向未来寻求
in your work
在工作中寻求
while your body suffers.
但是你的身体却在受累
So the first act of love is
所以爱自己的首要行动就是
to breathe in and to
go
吸气,并且回归自己的身体
Breathing in...
吸气……
I know I have a body.
我知道我有一个身体
Hello, body!
哈罗,身体!
I'm home!
我回来了!
I'll take care of you.
我会照顾好你的
So to be aware of body,
所以觉知身体
is to... the beginning of love.
这就是…爱的开端
And when mind is home to body,
当心回归到自身
mind and body are
established
身心便在当下安住了
And you might notice two things...
你可能会意识到两件事……
With the practice
of
当你修习正念呼吸的时候
the first thing you notice is that
你首先会意识到
your body is a wonder.
你的身体是个奇迹
You have to rediscover
你必须重新发现
that your body is a wonder.
你的身体是个奇迹
Biologists and others have
been
生物学家和其他人一直在探索人的身体
that is a masterpiece of the cosmos.
身体是宇宙的杰作
The body is a wonder.
身体是奇迹
The body is the seat of consciousness
身体是意识的基石
the consciousness of the cosmos.
是宇宙意识的基石
And you don't
know
你还没人认识到你身体的价值
Your body contains all
information
你的身体包含着宇宙的全息图景
In every cell of your body
你身体的每一个细胞
you can
recognize
都是你祖先的呈现,你可以去认识
Not only human ancestors.
祖先不仅仅是人类
but animal,
vegetal
祖先也可以是动物、植物和矿物质
And all your
ancestors
你所有的祖先都活在你的身体里
with their
weakness
他们的弱点,他们的力量
You might have taken your body for granted,
你可能把自己的身体视为理所当然
but it is a wonder.
但是它是个奇迹
Your brain...
你的大脑……
the neo-cortex...
你的新皮质……
is a very...
是非常……
very...
非常……
sophisticated kind of organization.
非常复杂的组织
The cosmos have come together
整个宇宙集合起来
in order to produce this wonder
就是为了产生这个奇迹
which is your body.
这个奇迹就是你的身体
And if you can get
in
如果你能够感触到自己的身体
you can get
in
你就能感触到整个宇宙
with all your ancestors,
你身体里的祖先也能感触到
and also with all the future generations
将来的所有后裔也能感触到整个宇宙
that are already inside of your body
你将来的后裔已经存在于你的身体
to manifest later.
他们在未来会显现出来
Do you have the capacity to
appreciate
你有能力欣赏你的身体这个奇迹么?
Mother Earth is in you.
大地母亲存在于你的身体
Not underneath,
而不是存在于你的脚下
or all around you
也不是存在于你周围
but in you, also.
大地母亲也存在于你的身体内
And Father Sun is also in you.
太阳也存在于你的身体内
You are made of sunshine.
你是由阳光组成
You are made of fresh air,
你是由新鲜空气组成
of fresh water,
你是由清澈的水组成
And to be aware of that wonder,
觉知到这个奇迹
and to value that wonder,
珍视这个奇迹
can already bring
you
就能给你带来许多快乐
Breathing in,I know I have a body.
吸气,我知道我有一个身体
And you can enjoy having that body.
你可以享受拥有的这个身体
And you can get in
touch
你可以触摸到生命的历史
you can get in
触摸到你的祖先
Your body
contains
你的身体包含有宇宙的全息图景
And that kind of awareness can be...
这种形式的觉知可以……
healing, can be nourishing.
具有治愈功能,也具有滋养性
The second thing that
happens
当你回归自身,发生的第二件事就是
is that there
maybe
你的身体可能有紧张和痛苦
Because you have allowed tension and pain to get accumulated in your body for a long time.
因为你让紧张和痛苦在你身体里积累了很长时间
You have not loved your body for a long time.
长期以来,你没有关爱过你的身体
You have made your body suffer.
你让你的身体受苦
So, mindful
breathing
所以,正念呼吸让你能够觉知到这些
And suddenly you
want
突然,你希望自己的身体少受苦
And that is why
you
这就是你如此呼气的原因
that you can release the tension in your body.
这样你就可以释放身体内的紧张
That is an act of love
这就是一种爱的行为
directed to your body.
它直接导向你的身体
And these exercises of mindful breathing.
这些正念呼吸的训练
Mindful breathing is available in the sutra
这些正念呼吸都在佛经里可以找到
npnasati.
在经文里叫npnasati
(念于息)
So, breathing in,
吸气,我觉知到我的身体
Breathing out,
呼气,我释放身体里的压力
That is an act of love
这是一种爱的行为
directed to your body.
导向于你的身体
It's really concrete
这很具体
because the question
is
因为问题是:如何爱自己?
To love yourself is to recognize your
body
爱你自己就是认识到你的身体,释放你身体里的压力
And then when you breathe in and out...
当你吸气和呼气的时候……
you bring your
mind
你将你的心回归于你的身体
and you recognize the many
你认识到许多
refreshing and healing elements
清新和治愈性的元素
available.
它们呈现出来
So you can
这样你就催生出喜乐的感觉
a feeling of happiness to nourish yourself.
这种幸福的感觉可以滋养你
That is an act of love.
这就是种爱的行为
For a person practicing mindfulness,
对于修习正念的人而言
it is not difficult
to
产生喜乐的感觉并不困难
or a feeling of happiness.
这也是种幸福的感觉
Basing on the fact that you
因为实际上你已经
are surrounded
by
被许多清新和治愈性的元素所包围
You have so many conditions of
happiness
在当下你就具备了幸福的各种因缘
so there's no
problem
这样产生喜乐的感觉就非常容易
and a feeling of happiness
这是种幸福的感受
by the way of mindful breathing.
这些都是通过正念呼吸达成的
And that is
exactly
这正是你爱自己的方式
To allow yourself to be
nourished
让自己被喜乐和幸福的感受所滋养
And then, when
you
然后,当你修习正念呼吸的时候
you might be aware
that
你可能会觉知到一种痛苦的感受
a painful emotion arising,
痛苦的情绪升起来
and you know that there are
你知道
exercises of mindful breathing
通过正念呼吸的训练
that can help you to embrace -
recognize and
可以帮助你拥抱-认识再拥抱-你的痛苦和忧伤
and help you to suffer less.
帮助你减少痛苦
One, two or three
minutes
两三分钟的正念呼吸
embracing your pain and sorrow
拥抱你的痛苦和忧伤
can help you to suffer less.
可以帮助你减少痛苦
That is an act of love.
这是一种爱的行为
To love ourselves is possible
with
通过正念呼吸的训练,爱自己成为可能
or mindful walking.
也可以通过正念行走来实现这个目的
When you recognize
the
当你认识到你内在的痛苦
you can calm it down
你可以使它安静下来
and you can go further.
你也可以更进一步
By embracing your suffering,
去拥抱你的痛苦
listening to it,
倾听痛苦
looking deeply into its nature,
深深地去观照它的本质
you might discover
你就会发现
the roots of that suffering,
痛苦的根源
the kind of perceptions that have
given
你有那种痛苦,是因为你拥有的那种认知
And you begin
to
你开始理解你的痛苦
And you find out that your
suffering
你发现你的痛苦携带了你父亲的痛苦
or your mother
或者你母亲的痛苦
or your ancestors.
或者你祖先的痛苦
Unstanding your
suffering,
理解了你自己的痛苦,你就理解了你父亲的痛苦
mother, ancestors.
也就理解了你母亲和祖先的痛苦
And
understanding
理解痛苦,就会
always brings compassion
就会带来慈悲
that has the power to heal
这具有一种治愈的力量
and you suffer less.
让你的痛苦减少
That is also an act of love.
这也是一种爱的行为
And when you suffer less,
你的痛苦减少后
you can help the other person
你就可以帮助其他人
your son, your daughter
你的儿子,你的女儿
your father, your mother,your partner
你的父母,你的伴侣
to suffer less, also.
同样也可以帮他们减少痛苦
If you understand his
or
如果你理解他们的痛苦
you can
你可以
you don't suffer more anymore
你不再受苦
And you are motivated by
你就会被
the energy of compassion in you
身体内的慈悲所牵引
to do something to help
the
去帮助其他人减少痛苦
And when the
other
当其他人的痛苦减少了
you suffer less
你的痛苦也就减少了
and you have more joy.
你的快乐就会增加
That is the way to love yourself.
这就是爱你自己的方式
And...
并且
you will not be able to love someone else
你之所以没有能力去爱别人
if you don't know how to love yourself.
是因为你不知道怎么去爱你自己
And that is
the
这就是佛陀的教法
and to love yourself
爱你自己
is very concrete.
是非常具体的
With our in-breath and
releasing
通过呼吸,来释放身体里的压力
you take care of your body,
呵护自己的身体
you take care of your feelings and emotions.
呵护自己的感受和情绪
Subtitles by the Amara.org community
字幕译制:英语佛教
Kate:十分喜歡一行禪師这如何愛自己的开示,感謝佛教英語把這开示翻成中文。我发觉其中有一句翻得不清楚的:Mindful breathing is available in the sutra npnasati. 我想上句的意思是:在佛經里可以找到关于正念呼吸的,这佛经是安般守意經。我的中文不算好,不知这樣寫語法下是否合适,但意思应该如是。
作者回复:嗯。我觉得你说的很对,此处小编明显误译。小编英语和佛学的素养需要不断提升。十分谢谢!
喜欢
0
赠金笔