The five little monkeys sit down and wait.
五只猴子坐下来等着有人买车。
But no one comes by-and it’s getting late!
但是,没有一个人经过,而且天色渐渐变晚!
"The car looks terrific!"
“车子看起来棒极了!”
"It smells so good too!"
“闻起来也香香的!”
"Maybe no one can see it here."
“也许,车子在这里没人能看到。”
"What should we do?"
“我们该怎么办呢?”
"I KNOW!"says one little monkey .
“我知道!”一只小猴子说。
So three little monkeys start pushing the car .
然后三只小猴子开始推车。
The monkey who's steering can't see very far.
驾驶车的猴子不能看到远处。
Then one little monkey shouts,
然后一只小猴子大叫道:
"Part it right here!Wait!
“就停在这里!等一等!
It's rolling too fast!
车子滚的太快了!
Can't you stop?
你能停下来吗?
Can't you steer?"
你能控制住吗?”
The monkey who's steering can't reach the brake.
驾驶车的猴子不能够到刹车。
The car rolls downhill to the …
车子沿着山坡往下滚…
…BROWN SWAMPY LAKE!
滚到了棕色沼泽湖!
"Well,now we're in trouble!"
“好了,这下我们有麻烦了!”
"We're stuck in this goo!"
“我们被困在这粘糊糊的沼泽里了!”
"We'll never get out."
“我们出不去了!”
"Oh,what can we do?"
“噢,那我们该怎么办?”
"WE KNOW!" rumbles a voice from the swamp.
“我们知道!”从沼泽里传来低沉的声音。
"The CROCODILES!"
“是鳄鱼!”
Five little monkeys all shout.
五只小猴子大叫起来。
One crocodile says, "We'll help you get out!"
一只鳄鱼说,“我们可以帮你们弄出来!
More crocodiles rise from the wet swampy goo.
更多的鳄鱼从粘人的沼泽里站起来。
"We'll push this old car.
“我们会帮推这辆旧车。
But YOU must push too."
但你们也必须来推。”
The monkeys all quake.
小猴子们的颤抖着。
"What they say isn't true!"
“他们说的不是真的!”
"They'll eat us for supper!"
“他们会把我们当晚餐吃了!”
"Oh,what can we do?"
“哦,那我们该怎么办?”
"I KNOW!"says one little monkey.
“我知道!”一只小猴子说。
"Oh,crocodiles!" she calls,
“哦,鳄鱼们!”她说,
"I heard you were strong!
“我听说你们很强壮!
But if you need our help,
但是如果你们需要我们的帮忙,
Imust have heard wrong."
我想我可能是听错了。”
"We're strong!" roar the crocs.
“我们强壮无比!”鳄鱼咆哮说。
"We're the strongest by far!
“我们是目前世界上最强壮的!”
And we can push anything
我们可以推动任何东西,
--- even a car!"
何况是辆车!”
So they puff and they pant till they look very ill.
因此,他们用力推车直到他们精疲力尽。
But they push that old car to the top of the hill.
但他们已经把车子推到了山顶,
Then one monkey whispers,
然后,一只猴子小声说,
"We're still in a stew!
“我们依然是他们的盘中餐!
If they don't go home now,
如果他们现在不回家的话,
what can we do?"
我们该肿么办?”
"I KNOW!"says one little monkey .
“我知道!”一只小猴子说。
"Poor crocs!"say the monkeys.
“可怜的鳄鱼!”猴子们说。
"How tired you are!
“看你们累的!
You'll never walk home!
你们都不能走回家了吧!
What you need is a …
你们需要的只是一辆....
"……CAR!"
"车!"
The crocodiles buy it.
鳄鱼们把汽车买了下来。
They pay with a check,The climb right inside.
他们付了钱,爬到车里。
"We can use this old wreck!"
“我们可以用这辆旧车了!”
The monkeys all run to tell Mama their tale.
猴子们跑着去告诉妈妈他们的故事。
"You might have been eaten! "
“你们差点要被吃掉!”
(She's turning quite pale.)
(妈妈的脸变的很苍白。)
"We know!"say the monkeys.
“我们知道!”猴子们说。
"We're lucky ,it's true.
“我们很幸运,这是事实。
But we did sell the car...Can we buy one that's new?"
而且我们确实卖掉了车子...我们可以再买辆新车子么?”
The five little monkeys and Mama go shop
五只猴子和妈妈们去商店
for a fancy new car-with a convertible top!
买了一辆漂亮的新车-而且是敞篷的!
And the crocodiles?
那些鳄鱼们呢?
They really like their old heap.
他们确实喜欢他们的旧车。
It's such a fine car,for a long summer's...
真是一辆好车,整个长长的夏天......
...SLEEP!
都可以在里面睡觉!