美剧电视剧《风骚律师》台词对白中英文整理

标签:
美剧美剧台词电影台词电影对白 |
Mr.Takavic,how you feeling?
还不错
Good.Yes.
好消息 你并无大碍
Well,it's good news.You were right.
不是心脏病发作
It's not a heart attcak.
事实上 每项数据看着都不错
In fact,everything I can see here looks good.
你的血压有点高
Your blood pressure's a little high.
但在那种情况下 是可以理解的
but that's understandable under the circumstances.
只不过虚惊一场
Headline here is false alarm.
塔卡维奇先生
Mr.Takavic?
塔卡维奇先生
Mr.Takavic,sir?
很抱歉,能耽误一会儿吗?
I'm so sorry.Would you mind?
我叫了出租车
I have a taxi coming.
一会儿就好
It'll just take a moment.
我能再看一眼你的驾照吗
Can I have another look at your driver's license?
不知道怎么回事
For some reason,
电脑一直报错
this computer keeps kicking this back.
这是你现在的住址吗
And this is your current address?
能再说一遍你的社保号吗?
Can I have your-Social Security Number again?
531--
531--
是太平洋西北地区 对吧
That's the Pacific Northwest,right?
对
Yeah.
我有个表姐搬到了塔科马
I got a cousin who moved to Tacoma.
那里应该很美的
It's supposed to be beautiful up there.
是啊 确实
Yeah.It's,um...
很美
beautiful.
不好意思
Oh,I'm sorry.
我忘了有车在等你
You got a taxi.
注:如需整理电视剧《风骚律师》中英文台词对白,请通过下方公众号联系。
前一篇:电影《中国机长》台词对白整理
后一篇:徐峥话剧《资本论》台词剧本整理