动画电影《愤怒的小鸟》台词对白(中英文对照)

标签:
电影经典台词电影台词儿童电影 |
加油加油加油
Come on. Come on.
天啊 加油 跑起来 老兄快跑快跑
Oh,boy. Come on. Let's go. Let's go,buddy.
我飞飞飞飞飞
Come On. Come On. We got to move. We got to move.
不不不不不
Yes,yes,yes...No,no,no...
接住了
Egg!Egg!Got you.
I don't like it! I don't like it!
嘴巴 翅膀
Beak. Wing.
尾巴 肋骨
Tail. Ribs.
小鸡鸡
Giblets.
我在飞 不 还是不能飞
I'm flying. No,still can't fly.
我整只鸟都不好了
Notta dodbly leees. (Not the top of my list.)
吸气
Breathe. Breathe.
跟屁鱼
Bottom feeder.
穿裆过蛋
Up...and over.
锵锵
Ta-da!
No, no, no... Look, it's okay. I'm just a clown.
天啊 叫得震耳欲聋
Oh boy,That's loud.
看到我跟见鬼似的
You're loud. You're...very scared of me.
来抱抱 不要 好吧 不抱就不抱
Here, come here. No? Okay. No, never mind.
破蛋日快乐
Uh. Happy Hatchday.
绿颜:
嗨哥儿们
Oh.Hi,pal.
You must be so disappointed in yourself for being this late.
胖红:
并没有我没迟到你看时间
Oh, no. No. No, no, no. I'm not late. Look at the time.
订单上说要求中午前送到
See. The order said,"Before noon."
绿颜:
好吧 现在你迟到了
Okay.Now,you're late.
胖红:
What?
绿颜:
你上哪儿去了
Where have you been?
胖红:
真是个好问题 我刚才...
It's funny you ask.I was...
绿颜:
派对已经结束了
You missed the party.
那是什么
What is that?
胖红:
那个
Oh,that.
对了这个被我跌倒时压了一下
Uh,yes. I fell on the box.
松鼠是兔费赠送的
Oh,the squirrel.That's on us.
You know,I tried to keep my body between the ground and the box.
我好像把皮都擦破了后面有伤口吗
but...No,I think I got a little bruise.
绿颜:
听见了吗老婆
You see anything back there?
我们付钱请的小丑不仅
Hear that,honey? The clown we paid
迟到了一个小时一心
to be here an hour ago,
还把儿子的破蛋日蛋糕压坏了
fell on our son's hatchday cake.
That's why our son's hatchday party is ruined.
下回你再出什么岔子
And the next time you messed up.
别再编故事 给我好好负起责任
Don't tell me a story. Just take responsibility.
胖红:
大哥我没有编故事
Hey,man.It wasn't a story.
绿颜:
我是一个大笨蛋一觉睡到大中午
I'm a screw up that woke up late
一屁股压坏了你买的大蛋糕
and fell on the thing you paid for!
胖红:
我没有编故事我还差点溺水
It wasn't a story,I almost drown.
这事这么解决吧 蛋糕的钱算在你头上
Why don't we just settle this out and say the cake's on you.
胖红:
不好意思 你说算在我头上
I'm sorry. It's on me?
绿颜:
不然算在谁头上
Well,who else will it be on?
胖红:
这么说你可能会不高兴
Well, you know, I...I'm not sure you're going to like this.
但你既然开口了
but, since you asked.
Rather than being on me as you suggested.
这个蛋糕不如算在你头上
This cake... ... is on YOU!
你想听故事是吗
So, you want to hear a story?
我一路拼命跑真的拼上了性命
I run my butt off, literally, mind you.
来送这个"无谷蛋白蛋糕"
To get the“gluten free cake.”
谷蛋白是个什么鬼
What the heck is gluten?
世界上真有这种东西吗
I mean,does gluten even exist?
绿颜老婆:
你到底是谁
Who are you?
给我滚
Get out of here!
胖红:
这就下逐客令了连一块蛋糕都不让我吃
Already. But, you're the only one that has cake.
味道真不错
Oh, that's good stuff.
要不要尝尝你老公你爸爸脸上的蛋糕
Anybody want to eat some cake off their dad or husband?
家里有张大饼脸连盘子都省了
Who needs plates when you got this guy's face, right?
等等差点忘了
Oh, oh, oh,mm. Oh, wait. I almost forgot.
还要做个简短的客户满意度调查
You know,I'm suppose to do a quick customers satisfaction survey.
才能滚
before I...weet weet split,okay.
评分等级从一星至三星
So,on a scale of 1 to 3 stars,
你们给我的表现打几颗星
what would you say about my performance.
别忘了那只松鼠是送的
And don't forget, the squirrel was...free
不
No!
怪我
My bad.
恭喜两位
Congratulations!
是个男孩
It's a boy.
法官大人
Your Honor,
我们家一直奉行自然破壳法
Our family has always practice natural child attach,
新生儿先天不全的风险实在太大
the risk of having a scramble infant are too great.
原本应该放着音乐
There is going to be music
鸟巢里铺满刚采摘的美丽花朵
The nest was going to be full of beautiful fresh cut flowers.
他第一眼看到的应该
And the first 2 faces he was going to see
是父母慈爱的面容
were the loving faces of his mother and his father.
那样美好的时刻 我们再也找不回来了
We can never get that moment back.
胖红:
夫人 我也不想
Ma'am,I never wanted
你孩子第一眼看到的是我
my face to the first face your the baby saw.
再说了
What are we talking about here.
他也许根本不记得我
He probably doesn't even remember me.
小绿颜:
爸爸
Daddy!
注:如需整理《愤怒的小鸟》全部台词,请通过下方公众号联系我们。