翻译Seal的Kiss from a rose
Kiss from a rose
玫瑰之吻
There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea.
曾经的海面,独立灰色的灯塔
You became the light on the dark side of me.
而你是灯塔发出的光,驱逐我心灵的黑暗
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill.
爱残存着令人上瘾的兴奋与快感
But did you know,
可是你知道么
That when it snows,
当天空飘落雪花
My eyes become large and
我会睁大双眼
The light that you shine can be seen.
看到你光芒四射
Baby,
宝贝
I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey.
你在我心中就像黎明中的玫瑰之吻
Ooh,
The more I get of you,
越靠近你
Stranger it feels, yeah.
越感到新奇
And now that your rose is in bloom.
现在,你的玫瑰已经绽放
A light hits the gloom on the grave.
惊艳的光芒扫去坟前的黑暗
There is so much a man can tell you,
一个男人要向你倾诉
So much he can say.
他