发博文
个人资料
娜娜
娜娜
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:100
  • 博客访问:1,142
  • 关注人气:0
分类
评论
加载中…
留言
加载中…
音乐播放器
图片播放器
访客
加载中…
好友
加载中…
博文
111
(2007-04-09 18:09)
Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

    It’s an honor to meet. 很荣幸认识你。

    Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你,久仰大名。

    How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读?

    How do I address you? 如何称呼您?

    It’s going to be the pride of our company. 这将是本公司的荣幸。

    What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

    Keep in touch. 保持联系。 Thank you for coming. 谢谢你的光临。

    Don’t mention it. 别客气

    Excuse me for interrupting you. 请原谅我打扰你。

    I’m sorry to disturb you. 对不起打扰你一下。

    Excuse me a moment. 对不起,失陪一下。

    Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 对不起,我马上回来。

    What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

    What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

    How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

    What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看产品吧?

    What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

    The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

    You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

    We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

    This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

    I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

    Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品。

    While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

    Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

    We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

    To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

    This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

    Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

    Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

    In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价

    Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

    We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

    Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

    Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

    My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-04-09 18:05)
151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

    152 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

 153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

    154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

    155 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

    156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

    157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

    158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

    159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

    160 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

    161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

    162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

    163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

    164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

    165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

    166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

    167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

    168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

    169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

    170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

    171 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

    172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

    173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

    174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

    175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

    176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

    177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,
并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

    179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

    180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

    181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

    182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

    183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

    184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

    185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

    186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

    187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

    188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

    189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

    190 It's up to you to decide.
    这主要取决于你。

    191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

    192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?


    193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

    194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

    195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

    196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

    197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

    198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

    199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

    200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
200
(2007-04-09 18:03)

201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

    202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

    203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

    204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

    205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

    206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

    207 I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

    208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

    209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

    210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

    211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

    212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。

    213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

    214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

    215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

    216 I will keep you posted.
    我会与你保持联络。

    217 What is your hurry?
    什么事让您这么着急呢?

    218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

    219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

     Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

    We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

    Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

    This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

    Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

    I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的。

    Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

    We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

    My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

    Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time? 不知你们能不能接受在一段时间内分批交货?

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

    102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

    103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

    104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

    105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

    106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

    107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

    108 I will try, but no promises.
    我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

    109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

    110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

    111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

    112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

    113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

    114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

    115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

    116 Such data is confidential.
    这样的资料为机密资料。

    117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

    118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

    119 We need them urgently.
    我们急需这些资料。

    120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

    121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

    122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

    123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

    124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

    125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

    126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

    127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

    128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

    129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

    130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

    131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

    132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

    133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

    134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

    135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

    136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

    137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

    138 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

    139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

    140 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

    141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

    142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

    143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

    144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

    145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

    146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

    147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

    148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

    149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

    150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-04-09 17:57)
Dear Sir or Madam:

We obtained your name and address from the international internet in March 2004 and we know that you are interested in Telecontrol Racing Car produced in China. Now , we are writing to you to hope establish business relations with you .

Our company was founded in 1952, specialized in toy and handicraft,
And have already became one of the biggest import & export company in China now. Telecontrol Racing Car is our new product, and it is very popular all over the world.

Our product hold high reputation by the clients in the world wide with the high quality and favorable price.

In order to give you a gengral idea of various kinds of product that we are handling, we are airmailing you under separate cover our latest catalogue for your reference. Please let us know immediately if you are interested in our products.

We look forward to your early reply.

yours faithfully
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-04-09 17:53)

1.  通知
本厂已迁移到上述地址, 特此通知。
I inform you that I have now removed my factory to the above address.
我方已在本市开设贸易与总代理店, 特此通知。同时, 恳请订购。
Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.
本公司于5月1日将改为股份有限公司, 特此奉告。We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited company on the 1st May.
本公司股东年会, 将于3月1日在银行家俱乐部召开, 特此函告。
Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our company will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.
今天我们已付给R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知。By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.
通过这些渠道, 他们会发来甚多订单, 特此函告。
Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you considerable orders.

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-04-09 17:52)

广交会使用频率最高的谈判英

What about the price? 对价格有何看法?

    What do you think of the payment terms? 对支付条件有何看法?

   How do you feel like the quality of our products? 你觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

What about having a look at sample first? 先看一看样品吧?

    What about placing a trial order? 何不先试订货?

    The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in? 我们的产品质量与其他生产商一样的好,而我们的价格却不象他们的那样高。哎,你对哪个产品感兴趣?

    You can rest assured. 你可以放心。

    We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。

    This new product is to the taste of European market. 这种新产品欧洲很受欢迎。

    I think it will also find a good market in your market.我认为它会在你国市场上畅销。

    Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推动产品的销售。

    While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能再减价了。

    Reliability is our strong point. 可靠性正是我们产品的优点。

    We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price. 我们对样品的质量很满意,因此交易的成败就取决于你们的价格了。

    To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.在某种程度上,我们的价格就得看你们的定单有多大。

    This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.这种产品现在需求量很大,我们手头上来自其他国家的很多询盘。

    Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?

    Here is our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

    这是我们的FOB价格单。单上所有价格以我方最后确认为准。

    In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 通常我们的报价都是FOB价。

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
(2007-04-09 17:50)

2.回信
公司断定我们所提供的货色优良, 价格公道, 感谢贵公司给我们一个机会, 使我们的要求得以实现。We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.
贵公司5月6日函悉, 本公司无法承购贵公司开价的商品。此复。
In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.
关于贵公司所询麦麸一事, 现可提供该货20吨。
In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.
贵函收悉, 此地商场仍保持平静。
Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.
至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。
Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.
本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。
In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.
关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。
In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.
关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。
We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.
关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。
Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.
17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。
Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?
   
对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗?

    2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.
   
是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

    3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?
   
对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗?

    4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.
   
我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。

    5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.
   
我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。

    6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.
   
我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。

    7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable?
   
你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗?

    8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.
   
班机很好,就是时间太长了。

    9.Did you have a good flight?
   
你旅途愉快吗?

    10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather.
   
不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。

    11.How was your flight?
   
你的航班怎样?

    12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?
   
你在飞机上睡觉了吗?

    13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?
   
华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗?

    14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?
   
不,我没有,会有困难吗?

    15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls.
   
我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

    16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.
   
我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。

    17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.
   
我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

    18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.
   
我们到火车站去乘车进城。

    19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?
   
从此地去台北要很久吗?

20.It"s about an hour.
   
大概要一个小时。

    21.We"ll get a taxi from the station.
   
我们到火车站乘出租车。

    22.There"s a shuttle bus we can use.
   
我们可搭乘机场班车。

    23.I"ve brought my car, so I can drive you to your hotel.
   
我开车来的,所以我开车送你到旅馆。

    24.You must be hungry. Shall we get something to eat?
   
你一定饿了,我们吃点东西好吗?

    25.That sounds good. Let"s get something at the hotel restaurant. I feel a little tired.
   
那太棒了,我们就到旅馆餐厅吃点东西,我有点累了。

    26.Would you like to have some dinner?
   
你想吃饭吗?

    27.What would you like to eat?
   
你想吃什么呢?

    28.Can I take you out to dinner? It"ll be my treat.
   
我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。

    29.If you"re hungry, we can eat dinner now.
   
如果你饿了,我们现在就去吃饭。

    30.Have you had breakfast yet?
   
你吃过早餐了吗?

    31.Yes. It was delicious.
   
是的,味道很好。

    32Good. Let"s go to the office.
   
好的,我们去办公室吧。

    33.How is your room?
   
你的房间怎样?

    34.Did you sleep well last night?
   
你昨晚睡得好吗?

    35.Why don"t we go to the office now?
   
为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

    36.We"ll start with an orientation video. It runs about 15 minutes.
   
我们将从一个电视简报开始,大概放15分钟。

    37.The tour will take about an hour and a half. We ought to be back here by 3:00.
   
参观大概要一个半小时,3点钟以前回到这里。

    38.Our new product line has been very successful. We"ve expanded the factory twice this year already.
   
我们新的生产线非常成功,我们今年已把工厂扩展了两倍。

    39.I"d like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you"d like to know?
   
我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

40.We have some reports to show you for background information.
   
我们还有一些报告向你介绍背景资料。

    41.Is your factory any different from other plastics factories?
   
你们工厂和其他塑胶工厂有何差别呢?

    42.Yes, our production speed is almost twice the industry-wide average.
   
是的,我们的生产速度是其他工厂两倍。

    43.I"d like to explain what makes this factory special.
   
我要向你说明本工厂的特性。

    44.This is the most fully-automated factory we have.
   
这是我们的全自动化工厂。

    45.It"s the most up-to-date in the industry.
   
这是同业中最新型的。

    46.We"ve increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.
   
通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%

    47.Could you tell me the cost of production per unit?
   
请你告诉我每件成品的生产成本好吗?

    48.I"m afraid I don"t know. Let me ask the supervisor in this section.
   
恐怕我不知道,让我来询问一下该组的负责人。

    49.I"m not really sure about that. Mr. Jiang should know the answer to that.
   
关于那事我不敢确定,蒋先生应该知道答案。

    50.Let me direct that question to the manager.
   
让我直接问经理好了。

    51.I"m not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.
   
那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。

    52.Yes, I"d like to know your daily production.
   
是的,我想知道你们的日生产额。

    53.Is there anything you"d like to know?
   
你想知道什么?

    54.Is there anything I can explain fully?
   
有什么事情要我详细说明的吗?

    55.What did you think of our factories?
   
你认为我们的工厂怎样?

    56.I was impressed very much.
   
我有深刻的印象。

    57.thank you very much for giving us your valuable time.
   
我们占用了你宝贵的时间,非常感谢。

    58.We have a small gift for you to take with you when you leave the factory.
   
你离开工厂时,我们有件小礼物要送给你。   

阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
Shall we take up the question of inspection today?
今天咱们讨论商品检验问题吧。
The inspection of commodity is no easy job.
商检工作不是那么简单。
Mr. Black is talking with the Chinese importer about inspecting the goods.
布莱克先生与中方进口商就商品检验问题进行洽谈。
As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.
作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。
We should inspect this batch of porcelainware to see if there is any breakage.
我们要检查一下这批瓷器是否有破损的。
The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping line.
出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。
The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.
商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。
How should we define the inspection rights?
商检的权力怎样加以明确呢?
I'm worried that there might be some disputes over the results of inspection.
我担心对商检的结果会发生争议。
We'll accept the goods only if the results from the two inspections are identical with each other.
如果双方的检测结果一致,我们就收货。
 
Words and Phrases
inspection 检验
inspect 检验
to inspect A for B 检查A中是否有B
inspector 检验员
inspector of tax 税务稽查员
inspection of commodity 商品检验
 
(二)

Where do you wish to reinspect the goods?
您希望在哪里复验商品?
The importers have the right to reinspect the goods after their arrival.
进口商在货到后有权复验商品。
What's the time limit for the reinspection?
复验的时限是什么时候?
It's very complicated to have the goods reinspected and tested.
这批货测试和复验起来比较复杂。
What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each other?
如果检验和复验的结果有出入该怎么办呢?
 
Words and Phrases
reinspect 复验
reinspection 复验
 
(三)

Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.
检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。
You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
Is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗?
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。
 
Words and Phrases
Inspection Certificate 检验证明
Inspection Certificate of Quality 质量检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Quantity 数量检验证书
surveyor 检验行,公证行
Additional Words and Phrases
Inspection Certificate of Weight 重量检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Origin 产地检验证书
Inspection Certificate of value 价值检验证书
Inspection Certificate of Health 健康检验证书
Sanitary Inspection Certificate 卫生检验证书
Veterinary Inspection Certificate 兽医检验证书
inspection of packing  包装检验
inspection of loading 监装检验
inspection of material 材料检验
inspection of risk 被保险物价的检查
inspection of storage 监装
inspection of voucher 凭证检验
inception of carriage 货车检查
inspection of document 单证检查
inspection of fixed asset 固定资产检查
inspection of incoming merchandise 到货验收
Inspection Certificate on Damaged cargo 验残检验证书
Inspection Certificate on Tank 验船证书
Certificate of Measurement & Weight 货载衡量证书
Authentic Surveyor 公证签定人
inspection on cleanliness 清洁检验
inspection on cleanliness of dry cargo hold 干货舱清洁检验
inspection on cleanliness of tank 油舱清洁检验
inspection and acceptance 验收
inspection before delivery 交货前检验
inspection after construction 施工后检验
inspection during construction 在建工程检验
inspection between process 工序间检验
inspection report 检验报告
inspection tag 检查标签
Inspectorate General of Customs 海关稽查总局
inspection and certificate fee 检验签证费
to issue(a certificate) 发...(证明)
Sworn Measurer 宣誓衡量人
Underwriters Laboratory 保险商实验室
Loyd's Surveyor 英国劳氏公证行
General Superintendence & Co, Geneva (S.G.S) 瑞士日内瓦通用签定后司
阅读  ┆ 评论  ┆ 转载 ┆ 收藏 
  

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:4006900000 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有