|
标签:杂谈 |
致一位年轻小尼
This undemanding love
你我犹豫不前
that our staggered births
这爱无法继续
have purchased for us --
它已为我们各自买好单——
You in your generation,
你回到你那代人中间,
I in mine.
我回到我的。
I am not the one
我不是你要找的
you are looking for.
那个男人,
You are not the one
你却是我期待的
I've stopped looking for.
那种女人。
How sweetly time
逝去的时光
disposes of us
多么甜蜜,
as we go arm in arm
我们挽着臂
over the Bridge of Details:
走过浮桥:
Your turn to chop.
你砍好柴,
My turn to cook.
我来烧饭。
Your turn to die for love.
你愿为爱而死,
My turn to resurrect.
我却因它重生。
(翻译: 豆瓣上的小买)
|
标签:杂谈 |
|
标签:杂谈 |
|
标签:杂谈 |