加载中…
发博文
博文
置顶:

Greeting and introductions 1--5

(2009-05-08 19:01)

 Greeting and Introductions

Lesson 1.
A. Hi, Jane. How are you doing this morning?
   嗨,珍妮。你今天早上还好吗?  
B. I'm all right, thanks. Just little tired.
   挺好,谢谢。就是有点乏。
A. Late night?
   睡晚啦?
B. Yeah. I got home around tow.
   对,我两点才到家。

Lesson 2.
A. Hello, Mr. Macmillan.
   你好,麦克米伦先生。  
B. Hi, Susan. How are you feeling today?
   嗨,苏珊。今天感觉怎样?
A. Much better, thanks.
   好多了,谢谢。
B. Glad to hear it.
   这样我太高兴了。

Lesson 3.
A. Hi, Jim. How are you? I haven't seen you for a while.
   嗨,吉姆。你好吗?好久没见啦

Part 1 Lesson 1--3

(2009-05-24 16:52)

 

 Lesson 1  I'M SUSAN WEBSTER.
 我是苏珊. 韦伯斯特
Text   
课文  

SCENE ONE: THE INTERIOR OF WEFL STATION 第一幕:WEFL 电视台内
Carol: Good morning, Steven.
卡罗: 早上好, 史帝文。
Steven: Good morning, Carol.
史帝文: 早上好, 卡罗。
Steven: Good morning, Carol.
史帝文: 早上好, 卡罗。
Carol: Hi, Mike.
卡罗: 嗨, 迈克。
Mike: Good morning, Carol.
迈克: 早上好, 卡罗。
Carol: Hello, Linda.
卡罗: 你好, 琳达。
Linda: Good morning, Carol.
琳达: 早上好, 卡罗。
Jake: Good morning. My name is Jake Seltzer. My name is Jake Seltzer. Hello. I am Jake Seltzer. Good morning. My name is Jake Seltzer. My name is J

Part 1 Lesson 4--6

(2009-05-24 16:49)


 Lesson 4    WHERE ARE YOU FROM, LOY?
  劳埃, 你从哪儿来?
Text   
课文  

SCENE ONE: BEHIND THE SCENES AT THE STUDIO THE NEXT DAY
第一幕: 第二天, 演播室的布景后面
John: My job is newscaster. I'm a newscaster.
约翰: 我的工作是新闻播音员。我是一名新闻播音员。
Steven: Yes, John. You're a newscaster, and Susan's a newscaster.
史帝文: 是的, 约翰。你是一名新闻播音员。苏珊也是一名新闻播音员。
Linda: This is television show with news, weather, sports...
琳达: 这是一个包含有新闻, 天气, 体育等的电视节目。
John: And cooking?
约翰: 还有烹调?
Linda: Yes.
琳达: 是的。
SCENE TWO: THE 'HELLO AMERICA'SET
第二幕:“ 你好, 美国” 直播台
Jake: I'm Jake Se

Part 1 Lesson 7--9

(2009-05-24 16:41)


 Lesson 7  THESE ARE FOR YOU.
  这些是给你的
Text   
课文  
 

SCENE ONE: SUSAN'S APARTMENT THE NEXT MORNING
第一幕: 第二在早晨在苏珊的公寓
Susan: Oh, my contact lenses!
苏珊: 噢, 我的隐形眼镜!
Susan: Who is it?
苏珊: 谁呀?
Jake: It's Jake.
杰克: 是杰克。
Susan: Jake?
苏珊: 杰克?
Jake: Jake Seltzer from the station.
杰克: 电视台的杰克. 萨尔茨。
Susan: Jake.
苏珊: 杰克。
Jake: These are for you.
杰克: 这些是给你的。
Susan: Oh, flowers. They're beautiful, Jake. Thank you very much.
苏珊: 噢, 花。真美, 杰克。十分感谢。
Jake: Beautiful flowers for a beautiful lady.

Part 1 Lesson 10--12

(2009-05-24 16:37)

Lesson 10  DO YOU HAVE A VCR?
 你有录像机吗?
 
SCENE ONE: THE WEFL STUDIO THE SAME DAY 第一幕: 同一天,WEFL 演播室
Jake: Susan, do you have a date tonight?
杰克: 苏珊, 今晚有约会吗?
Susan: Oh, I have an appointment, Jake.
苏珊: 噢, 杰克, 我有个约会。
Jake: What kind of appointment?
杰克: 什么样的约会?
Susan: Um, a business appointment.
苏珊: 嗯, 公事。
Jake: What time is your appointment.
杰克: 你约的是几点?
Susan: It's at six forty-five.
苏珊: 六点四十五分。
Jake: What about at eight o'clock?
杰克: 那八点呢?
Susan: Thanks, but I'm bust. I have a business appointment at eight o'clock.
苏珊: 谢谢, 但我很忙。我八点有件公事。
Jake: Do you have a ride?
杰克: 你有车吗?
Susan: Yes. Thank you. Jake, I'm very busy.
苏珊: 有的, 谢谢你。杰克, 我很忙。
Jake: Oh, sorry. OK. See you lat

Part 3 Lesson 10--12

(2009-05-24 16:16)

LESSON 10   I NEVER THOUGHT I'S ASK ANYONE THIS AGAIN.
我从没想过我还会再对别人说这话
SCENE ONE: A RESTAURANT
第一幕: 餐馆里
John: Oh, look. It's Carol and Jake.
约翰: 哎, 看。是卡罗和杰克。
Susan: Oh, no. I hope they don't sit near us .
苏珊: 啊, 天哪! 我希望他们别坐在我们旁边。
John: I picked this restaurant because I wanted to be alone.
约翰: 我挑中这家餐馆, 因为我希望我们能单独在一起。
Jake: Look, there's Susan and John.
杰克: 看, 苏珊和约翰。
Jake: Let's go say hello.
杰克: 我们去和他们打个招呼吧。
Carol: No. They want to be alone.
卡罗: 算了。他们想单独在一起。
Water: Can I help you?
侍者: 我能为您做点什么?
Jake: Yes, a table for two.
杰克: 谢谢, 来一张两人桌。
Waiter : Right this way.
侍者: 这边走。
Susan:   I can't believe this is our last meal together.
苏珊: 我真不敢相信

Part 3 Lesson 7--9

(2009-05-24 16:13)

LESSON 7 BUT I THINK I'N QUALIFIED FOR THE JOB.
但是我认为我能胜任这份工作 
 

SCENE ONE: THE EXERCISE STUDIO 第一幕: 健身房
Susan: I told John it was over. 苏珊: 我告诉约翰我们的关系结束了。
Carol: You did? Oh, my legs are killing me. Is Edna really qualified to teach? 卡罗: 真的吗?噢, 我的腿疼死了。埃德娜真的能胜任健美教练的工作吗?
Susan: She studied with Jane Fonda?. 苏珊: 她和简. 方达曾经是同学。
Carol: Really? When was that?
卡罗: 真的? 那是在什么时候?
Susan: From 1978 to 1980. 苏珊: 从简1978 年到时候1980 年。
Carol: I don't believe it.
卡罗: 我不相信。
Susan: You're always asking questions. Did you ever think about becoming a newscaster?
苏珊: 你总是在问问题。你想过当一名新闻播音员吗?
Carol: John said the same thing. But I don't have enough experience.

Part 3 Lesson 4--6

(2009-05-24 16:09)

LESSON 4 YOU WEREN'T HERE YESTERDAY.
昨天你不在这儿
SCENE ONE: THE EXERCISE STUDIO
第一幕: 健身房
Carol: You weren't here yesterday.
卡罗: 昨天你不在这儿。
Susan: No, I wasn't. I was at my grandmother's house. She lives in New York.
苏珊: 是的, 我没来。我在奶奶家。她住在纽约。
Carol: No kidding? She lives in New York?
卡罗: 真的吗? 她住在纽约?
Susan: Yes. Yesterday was her birthday. She's eighty-one.
苏珊: 是的, 昨天是她的生日。她八十一岁了。
Carol: Really? She's eighty-one? . . . Was John with you?
卡罗: 真的吗? 她八十一岁了?⋯⋯ 约翰和你在一起了吗?
Susan: No. John was in Denver.
苏珊: 不, 他是丹佛。
Carol: Was he at KDEN? 卡罗: 他在KDEN 电视台吗?
Susan: Yes, he was , but don't tell anyone. He doesn't want anyone to know.
苏珊: 是的, 但是不要告诉任何人。他不想让别人知道。
Edna: Pay attention, ladies, One, two. O

Part 3 Lesson 1--3

(2009-05-24 16:04)

LESSON 1 I'D LIKE SOME BAKING POTATOES.
我买点儿土豆回去烤
SCENE ONE: THE SUPERMARKET
第一幕: 超级市场
Carol: Excuse me? I'd like some baking potatoes. Do you have any baking potatoes?
卡罗: 打扰一下, 我想要一些土豆回去烤, 你这儿有吗?
Produce Clerk: Yes. They're over there.
售货员: 有的, 在那边。
Carol: Do you have any bananas?
卡罗: 你这儿有香蕉吗?
Clerk: Yes. I have those.
售货员: 有。
Carol: Are they ripe?
卡罗: 熟了吗?
Clerk: Yes, they are.
售货员: 是的, 熟了。
Carol: These look good. Do you have any grapes?
卡罗: 这些看起来不错, 这儿有葡萄吗?
Clerk: Sorry, we're out of grapes. We have some nice strawberries.
售货员: 对不起, 葡萄卖完了。我们有一些很好的草莓。
Carol: No, thanks. I don't need any strawberries. Where's the cauliflower?
卡罗: 不要, 谢谢。我不需要草莓, 菜花在哪儿?
Clerk: Oh, it's next

Part 2 Lesson 1--3

(2009-05-24 15:57)

fffLESSON 1 DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE, SUSAN?
苏珊, 你喜欢跳舞吗
Linda: Good afternoon. We have a big problem. Our ratings are down. We need new ideas. We need good stories.
下午好。我们遇到了大问题。我们的收视率下降了。我们需要有新的想法。需要好的新闻。
Carol: What's the problem? We always report good stories.
卡罗: 问题出在哪儿? 我们报道的总是一些好新闻呀。
John: No. Not always.
约翰: 没有, 并非总是。
Carol: Well, usually.
卡罗: 嗯, 至少通常是。
Linda: OK, Carol. Usually. But we sometimes look bad.
琳达: 哦, 卡罗。就算通常是吧。但是有时不太理想。
Susan: When?
苏珊: 什么时候?
John: How?
约翰: 怎么显得不理想啊?
Linda: The problem is interviews. We always interview people on Thursday and Friday. And that's boring.
琳达: 问题出在采访上。我们总是在星期四和星期五采访。那很枯燥。
Carol: I have an idea. How

Part 2 Lesson 10--12

(2009-05-24 15:46)

LESSON 10   YOU AND JAKE HAVE TO WORK TOGETHER.
你必须和杰克合作
Susan: Hi, Linda. What are you doing?
苏珊: 嗨, 琳达, 你在干什么?
Linda: I can't find my lipstick. I'm looking for some lipstick.
琳达: 我找不到我的口红了, 我正在找口红。
Susan: I have to find my purse. Where's Rita?
苏珊: 我得找到我的钱夹, 丽塔在哪儿?
Linda: Rita's sick. She has the flu.
琳达: 丽塔病了, 他得了流感。
Susan: I'm sorry to hear that.
苏珊: 听到这个消息真难过。
Linda: Yes, it's too had, isn't it? Her doctor says she has to rest and take medicine twice a day.
琳达: 是的, 太糟了, 不是吗? 医生说她必须休息, 并且每天要吃两次药。
Susan: Does she have to stay in bed?
苏珊: 她必须卧床吗?
Linda: Yes. And she has to drink a lot of water.
琳达: 是的, 还必须多喝水。
Susan: When can she come back to work?
苏珊

新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 不良信息反馈 电话:95105670 提示音后按2键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

新浪公司 版权所有