加载中…
个人资料
奥利奥译世界
奥利奥译世界
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:16,511
  • 关注人气:3
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
正文 字体大小:

2019年10月2日-哈里王子夫妇起诉无良小报

(2019-10-02 14:45:15)
英国皇室的日子也不好过,在作为国家吉祥物的过程中,一举一动都作为老百姓茶余饭后的谈资,这也让各种媒体对其私生活的窥探无所不用其极,这不,哈里王子一家忍无可忍了,我们具体来看下:

Meghan sues Mail on Sunday over private letter

英国“王子妃”梅根起诉小报《星期日邮报》非法刊登其私人信件

 

The Duchess of Sussex has begun legal action against the Mail on Sunday over a claim that it unlawfully published one of her private letters.

这位享有萨塞克斯公爵夫人头衔的王子妃,日前正式启动法律程序,起诉《星期日邮报》,非法刊登了一封属于她的私人信件。

 

In a statement, the Duke of Sussex said he and Meghan were forced to take action against “relentless propaganda”.

在声明中,萨塞克斯公爵哈里王子表示他与妻子梅根饱受这些“无休止的舆论攻击”,所以不得不采取(法律)行动。

 

A Mail on Sunday spokesman said the paper stood by the story it published and would defend the case “vigorously”.

而《星期日邮报》的发言人则表示报社会力挺其发表的文章,并会在案件审理中进行“有力”的辩护。

 

Law firm Schillings, acting for the duchess, accused the paper of a campaign of false, derogatory stories.

而接下公爵的委托的席灵律师事务所指控报社对公爵家庭进行一系列的攻击,歪曲事实,贬低受害者。

 

The firm has filed a High Court claim against the paper and its parent company over the alleged misuse of private information, infringement of copyright and breach of the Data Protection Act 2018.

事务所已经向高等法院提交了诉讼申请,指控《星期日邮报》及其母公司滥用他人私人信息,侵犯版权,以及触犯了2018年发布的《数据保护法案》。

 

In a lengthy personal statement on the Duke and Duchess of Sussex’s official website, Prince Harry said the “painful” impact of intrusive media coverage had driven the couple to take action.

在一份发表在其官网的颇长的个人声明中,哈里王子控诉了这些小报对他的家庭的无休止的骚扰和攻击,在不得已的情况下只能付诸法律程序来自我保护。

 

Referring to his late mother Diana, Princess of Wales, the prince said his “deepest fear is history repeating itself”.

在声明中还谈及了已去世的母亲,威尔士王妃戴安娜,哈里王子称“他非常不希望看到这种悲剧再次重演”。

 

“I’ve seen what happens when someone I love is commoditized to the point that they are no longer treated or seen as a real person,” he said.

哈里王子痛斥这种行为,“这也不是第一次了,见到我所珍爱的人被无良媒体拿来作为吸引眼球的资源,完全对正常人应有的尊重。”

BBC royal correspondent Nicholas Witchell said the statement was “remarkably outspoken” and “nothing less than a stinging attack on the British tabloid media”.

BBC皇家事务记者尼古拉斯·威彻称,这份声明“极为率真坦诚”,并表示这是“对那些英国无良小报不啻于一针见血的攻击”。

 

It is not the first time the royals have taken legal action against the press. In 2017, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge were awarded £92000 in damages after French magazine Closer printed topless pictures of the duchess in 2012.

A French court ruled the images had been an invasion of the couple’s privacy.

这也不是第一次英国皇室拿起法律武器对付媒体了。在2017年的时候,剑桥公爵伉俪起诉法国杂志《Closer》于2012年非法刊登凯特王子妃的泳装照片,最终胜诉并赢得92千英镑的赔偿金。

一家法国法院判定报社方侵犯了剑桥公爵夫妇的隐私权。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有