分类: 读书电影 |
0003——0011
故事情节:贝拉成了吸血鬼。爱德华与贝拉一起去捕食。新生吸血鬼贝拉的嗜血性异常强烈。
我的观感:爱德华和贝拉之间的爱情又有了新的元素。
so beautiful
we are the same temperature now
You are a lot stronger than I am right now
It’s your turn not to break me
I love you我爱你
she’s incredible
Where is she? I have to see her at her
You need to get your thirst under control.你想学会控制嗜血欲。
You need to hunt. 你需要捕食。
Close your eyes
what do you hear
Bella, don’t 贝拉,别!
Bella, stop. 贝拉,停下来!
I’m sorry I didn’t realize there to be people this far from the cities
我没想到这么一个偏远的地方还有人在活动。
I have to get out of here.我必须离开这里。
I can help you. 我来帮助你。
Oh,no. 看来不需要了。
I am amazed. 你让我惊艳。
You can ran away from human-blood mid-hunt.你能从嗜人血的欲望中抽身而退。
Even mature vampires have problem with that.即使成年的吸血鬼都很难做到这一点。
You are still here.你还在这里?
So are you.你也是。
I did not see you, 我没想到能遇到你。
Except for this creepy eyes.除了这双诡异的眼珠子。
I would keep my distance for now.我会保持与你的距离的。
Safe for the baby to see how you with me firest.先看看你如何与我相处,才能看孩子。
Since when you care about Renesmee? 你什么时候开始关心我孩子了?
All right, take a whiff. 好吧,我透透气。
Well, I can see what everyone’s been talking about.我知道别人在讲什么了。
Jack, you really do stinky. 雅各,你闻起来是在臭啊!
You guys really look great together.你俩看起来到挺般配。
Want to come and see our daughter? 想看看女儿吗?
Welcome to family. 欢迎回家。
You look amazing, Bella. 贝拉,你看上去好极了。
Someone’s been waiting to meet you. 有人等着见你。
What was that?你看到了什么?
She showed you the first memory she has of you. 她向你展示她对你的最初记忆。
How do I hear thoughts. 就像我读人的想法一样。
How does Alice see the future. 爱丽丝能预见未来一样。
She is gifted. 她有天赋。
I have been out for two days. 我只离开了两天。
Her growth rate is unprecedented. 她的成长速度惊人。
All right. That’s enough experimenting for one day. 今天就到此为止吧。
Jacob, she is doing great. 雅各布,贝拉做的不错。
Yeah, let’s not push it down.我们也不要太着急了。
What’s your problem? 你是怎么回事?
Don’t tell her, Jacob. 雅各布,不要告诉她。
That’s should be good. 应该没问题的。
Hold on a second. 等一下。
Bella, it’s a wolf thing.这是关于狼人的。
What’s a wolf thing.什么是关于狼人的?
You know we have no control over here.你知道这个区域不是我们控制的。
We cannot choose who it happens with it.我们不知道这事会发生在谁身上。
It does not mean what you think, Bella, I promise.这不是你所想象的。贝拉,我发誓。
Take Renesmee out of the room. 把孩子带离房间。
Edward, don’t touch me now, I don’t want to hurt you. 爱德华不要碰我,我不想伤害你。
You imprinted on my daughter. 你烙印了我的女儿?