加载中…
个人资料
外语猫猫
外语猫猫
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:97,167
  • 关注人气:114
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

新英语900句情景对话Lesson4

(2011-10-29 19:11:44)
标签:

杂谈

分类: 新英语900句情景对话
Dialogue 1:

A: I am sorry I was late for class today.
对不起,我今天上课迟到了。
B: This is the third day this month you've been late.
这是你这个月第三次迟到了。
A: I know .I know.I am sorry.
我知道,我知道。对不起。
B: Do you mind telling me why?Is there something wrong?
你介意告诉我为什么吗?是不是出了什么事?
A: There's a lot of traffic in the mornings.
早上总是塞车。
B: That's no excuse. You need to give yourself more time to get here.
那不是借口。你要给自己多一点时间来这里。
A: You're right,sir. I won't be late again.
你说得对,老师。我再也不会迟到了。
B: I hope not. See you tomorrow,bright and early.
我也希望不会。明天见,一大早。

Dialogue 2:

A: I thought you said you could finish this report by Tuesday.
我想你说过你会在星期二之前完成这份报告。
B: I apologize. What can I say?
我道歉。我还能说什么呢?
A: You almost cost me my job.You were a week late with this project.
你几乎害我丢了工作。你的这项计划已经迟了一个星期。
B: Look,I'm sorry. What more do you want?
瞧,我太对不起。你还想怎么样呢?
A: Do you even have an excuse?
你还有什么借口?
B: It took more research than I first thought.
这份计划所需要的调查工作超出了我的预计。
A: You could have told me earlier.
你应该早就告诉我。
B: I am really sorry. I really messed up. I'll try to make this up to you.
我真是对不起。我确实是弄糟了。我会努力补偿损失给你的。
A: Okay,I'll give you one more chance.
好吧。我就再给你一次机会。
Dialogue 3:

A: Kim, where were you today? You missed class.
Kim,你今天到哪里去?你没来上课?
B: I'm sorry.I was feeling ill.
对不起,我觉得不太舒服。
A: You didn't miss much. It was pretty boring.
你没损失什么。那节课可真够郁闷的。
B: Yes,but I already missed class last week to go to the movies.
是的,但我上星期已经为了看电影而缺课了。
A: Oh,you might miss too many classes this semester.
哦,你可能在这个学期缺太多课了。
B: I know. I really regret going to the movies last week.
我知道。我确实为上星期去看电影感到懊悔。
A:I bet you weren't so sorry then.
我敢赌你当时一点都没有这么懊悔。
B: Maybe not then,but I sure am now.
可能当时真的没有,但现在我的确是的。
Dialogue 4:

A: I'm sorry about that last pass.
我为刚才那一球说声对不起。
B: Yeah,that was a pretty bad throw.
是啊,那一球投得可真糟。
A: I think I need a rest.我想我需要休息一下。
B: Is something wrong? Are you hurt?
是不是有什么事?你受伤了吗?
A: I hurt my shoulder yesterday.我昨天弄伤了肩膀。
B: Well,you shouldn't be playing ball.
那你不应该出场。
A: You're probably right.
也许你是对的。
B: Hey,I'm sorry for criticizing you.I didn't know you were hurt.
嗨,我刚才还批评你,真对不起,我不知道你受伤了。
A: It doesn't matter.No problem.I'll be as good as new in no time.
没关系。没问题的。我马上就会生龙活虎的。
B: I hope so.
希望如此。
Dialogue 5:

A: Debbie ,have you seen my blue shirt?
黛比,你看见我的蓝色衬衫了吗?
B: Oh,I am sorry.I forgot to pick up your shirt from the cleaners yesterday.
哦,对不起,我昨天忘记了从干洗店那里把你的衬衫拿回来。
A: Well, now I've got nothing to wear to work.
现在我没衣服穿去上班了。
B: I'm really sorry. I think you've still got the white shirt.
真的很对不起。我以为你还有件白衬衫。
A: I wore that Tuesday.It's pretty wrinkled.
我星期二就穿过了。皱巴巴的。
B: Well,I'll just iron it for you real quick.
我就马上给你烫好它。
A: Thanks.
谢谢。
B: It's the least I can do after forgeting your shirt earlier.
我忘记帮你拿回衣服,这是我要补偿最起码能做的事情。
A: Don't worry about that now,honey.At least I've got the white shirt.
现在别再为那烦了,亲爱的。至少我还有件白衬衫。

0

阅读 评论 收藏 转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有