加载中…
个人资料
琪琪
琪琪
  • 博客等级:
  • 博客积分:0
  • 博客访问:100,196
  • 关注人气:26
  • 获赠金笔:0支
  • 赠出金笔:0支
  • 荣誉徽章:
相关博文
推荐博文
谁看过这篇博文
加载中…
正文 字体大小:

幼儿园英语童话剧《新龟兔赛跑(Hare and tortoise)》

(2011-05-04 17:12:46)
标签:

幼儿园

英语

童话剧

杂谈

分类: 剧本

Bird: Friends, friends, come here and have a look.

     (伙伴们,伙伴们,快来看啊!)

The hare and the tortoise will have a match again.

      (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了。)

Monkey: The hare and the tortoise will have a match?      

      (小兔和乌龟又要比赛了?)

Didn’t the hare lose last year? Why do that again?   

      (小兔不是输了吗?怎么还要比呀?)

Bird: Yes, the hare lost the match last year, and his mother was too angry to eat anything in two days.

     (是的,小兔去年输了,兔妈妈气得两天没吃任何东西。)

Mother hare order them to have a match again this year.

     (兔妈妈命令他们今年再比一次。)

Monkey: Oh, so it is.   (原来是这样。)

Together: ( Music)...!

Monkey: Everybody, the match begins.(各就各位,比赛开始了。)

        I’m the referee.(我是裁判)

Hare and tortoise, ready? (小兔乌龟,准备好了吗?)

Mother hare: Honey! Honey! Come on! (亲爱的!亲爱的!快过来!)

               Have some coffee.(喝些咖啡。)

Hare: Mom, oh, I can’t drink it all.     (妈妈,哦,我喝不下了。)

Mother hare: It can help you keep alert on the way.

         (它可以让你精精神神的。)

My little dear! Drink it quickly!            (亲爱的!快点喝了它!)

Monkey: Mother hare, the match is going to begin.       (兔妈妈,比赛要开始了。)

Mother hare: Ah! The match is going to begin.           

      (啊!比赛要开始了。)

Monkey:  Please ready, go!        (预备,跑!)

 Birds: Come on, come on! (加油,加油!)

Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)   

Tortoise will be the winner.(乌龟赢!)

Hare: Yi? I know this tree, oh, yes! The grass is very soft.

     (我认识这棵树,是的,草软软的。)

I fell asleep comfortable under the big tree.     

     (树下睡觉舒舒服服的。)

This time I won’t sleep. (这次我不会再睡了。)

Oh? There are two routes. Here or there? Which one?

     (这里有两条路,这儿?那儿 ?哪条啊?)

Mom, mom, help me, help me! (妈妈,妈妈,帮帮我,帮帮我。)

Tortoise: Hare, let me tell you, turn to the right.         

     (小兔,我告诉你,向右。)

 Hare: Ah! Tortoise, you’re here? So fast!

     (啊!乌龟,你跑到这儿了?这么快!)

Come on, come on! (我得加油了!)

He’s my opponent, Can I believe him? choose the right way?No!

     (他是我的对手,我能相信他走右边吗?不!) 

After I run farther, he will turn to the left,

     (等我跑远了,他再往左一拐。)

Then I will lose the match.(那我就要输了这场比赛。)

      Oh, yes, I should choose the left way. Run faster!

     (哦,是的,我应该选走边,快跑!)

Tortoise: Hare, hare, you’ve gone a wrong way.

     (小兔,小兔,你跑错路了。)

Come back, come back. (回来,回来。)

My friends come and help me!(伙伴们,快过来,帮帮我!)

Together: Tortoise, why don’t you run fast?          

     (乌龟,你为什么不快跑?)

 Mother hare: Oh, tortoise, Is it your turn to sleep under the tree this time?

            (哦,乌龟,这次是不是轮到你在树下睡觉了?)

 Tortoise: Mother hare, look! Your son’s got a wrong way.

      (兔妈妈,看!你儿子跑错路了。)

Mother hare: Oh, my god, why? Why is he going there?

      (哦,天啊,为什么?他为什么会去那儿?)

Didn’t you tell him it’s a wrong way?     

      (你没告诉他那条路是错的吗?)

Tortoise: I told him, but he didn’t believe me.

      (我说了,但是他不相信我。)

He said “mother told me the opponent is the enemy. I couldn’t believe you.”

(他说“妈妈告诉我对手就是敌人。我不能相信你。”)

 Mother hare: Yes, I said that.(我是说过。)

My son’s got a wrong way, she can’t win the match. You run please!

      (我儿子跑错路了,他不能得冠军了,你跑吧!)

Tortoise: Mother hare, he’s got the wrong way, it’s unfair to him, I must find him.

     (兔妈妈,他跑错路了,这样对她不公平,所以我必须找到他。)

Hare mother: Tortoise, you, you’re a good boy.

      (乌龟,你,你是个好孩子,)

The match won’t go on. My son loses at the very beginning because of me.

      (比赛不用进行了,因为我的错误,我儿子在起跑线上已经输了。咳!)

Tortoise: Mother hare, it’s not important to win or lose the match.

      (兔妈妈,谁是冠军不重要。)

Let’s call him back,OK?(让我们把他喊回来吧!)

Together: Yes, you are right. OK!         (是的,你说的对。)

   Hare, hare, come back. Come back.         (小兔,小兔,回来。回来。)

 

0

阅读 评论 收藏 禁止转载 喜欢 打印举报/Report
  • 评论加载中,请稍候...
发评论

    发评论

    以上网友发言只代表其个人观点,不代表新浪网的观点或立场。

      

    新浪BLOG意见反馈留言板 电话:4000520066 提示音后按1键(按当地市话标准计费) 欢迎批评指正

    新浪简介 | About Sina | 广告服务 | 联系我们 | 招聘信息 | 网站律师 | SINA English | 会员注册 | 产品答疑

    新浪公司 版权所有